TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WhenDanSaysJump

... sXe ...

Guest The Metal Maniac

And you may suck at rolling now, but you're never gonna get any better unless you actually do it.

And no, I'm not sXe, as you may have guessed. When the hell did this come about, anyway? This is the first I've heard of it...

Guest Raiden

Straight Edge? How long have they had a name for this? :huh:

I guess I qualify; I eat meat, though...

Guest LooseCannon
Straight Edge? How long have they had a name for this? :huh:

I guess I qualify; I eat meat, though...

Since about 1981. Calling yourself straight edge, to me though, implies more than just not drinking or eating meat or having promiscuous sex or whatever. It means you identify with the straight edge movement. It's a much more serious commitment. For example, you may enjoy having sex with little boys, but that doesn't make you a member of nambla.

Guest CED Ordonez

I'm a bit of a straight edge I guess. I'm slowly learning to tolerate the drinking of alcoholic beverages though (You all can thank Samuel Adams for that). I don't smoke and smokers around me don't bother me as long as they don't blow the smoke in my general direction.

Guest Raiden
Since about 1981.  Calling yourself straight edge, to me though, implies more than just not drinking or eating meat or having promiscuous sex or whatever.  It means you identify with the straight edge movement.  It's a much more serious commitment.  For example, you may enjoy having sex with little boys, but that doesn't make you a member of nambla.

Movement? I'm 28 years old, and I've never heard of it... :huh:

Guest Kibagami

I was straightedge for a couple of years...that's long gone now, though.

K.