TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

100 Reasons Why the Big Bossman...

Guest caboose

150. The Bossman has the honour of losing in the fastest time ever: 7 secs. (To The Rock)

Guest JDMattitudeV1

151. Bossman was in the most dangerous gimmick match (HIAC) against one of the WWE's biggest stars in the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and managed to avoid suffering the most debilitating injury known to man, getting his finger caught in the cage.

Guest The Superstar

152. Bossman has held the prestigious Hardcore title for a combined 6 MONTHS in 4 Title reigns.

Guest saturnmark4life

153. Bossman does loads of charity work wth kids.

154. He made Bull Buchanan look not bad for about a week.

155. He took a badass piledriver from the mountie.

156. He rarely blows spots, and was one of the first guys I saw do a powerbomb in the WWF on one of the rockers.

157. He had a match with barbarian that DIDN'T SUCK!

Guest The Superstar

158. He made Tazz his BITCH at No Way Out 2000.

159. Despite the overwhelming odds, Bossman & Bull Buchanan beat Godfather & D'Lo Brown (who had the magic rapping power of Ice-T in their corner) at Wrestlemania XVI.

Guest crandamaniac

160. He's survived getting crushed by a dumpster being dropped on a car by The Big Show.

161. Doesn't mess up his car and then punch it.

162. His cars are always in top notch shape

Guest MARTYEWR

163. He helped Undertaker and Kane do a cool heel beatdown on Steve Austin at his return to the WWF. Goldberg shows up to the WWE and simply spears Rock. Yeah.

Guest eiker_ir

164. provided us with the most entertaining commentary ever for his 'Kennel From Hell' match, at the Hard Knocks & Cheap Pops DVD

Guest caboose

165. The Bossman is my hero.

166. My Bossman figure from 11 years ago is in better condition than my kid sister's Goldberg figure from four years ago.

Guest Bricks

167. Insult Goldberg's mom and he'll probably just spear you. Insult Bossman's mom and he'll run you out of the fed.

168. Hulk Hogan, despite having the "Hulk Up" asked Bossman to be his backup at SummerSlam 1990. As far as I know, Hogan's never asked Goldberg for help probably because Goldberg is no Big Bossman.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

169. Bossman was betrayed by Slick! Did he cry about it? NO! He got off his ass and did something about it!

170. Bossman was so stiff in AJPW that it used to start legit fights in the match.

171. Big Bossman coerced Ander the Giant out of retirement at WrestleMania 7.

Guest treble charged

172. He was part of the best swerve ever (when he left the Coporate Ministry, only to re-join it the week later by saying, 'I love you guys!').

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

174. Despite being in OVW, we can think of 173 reasons why he is favorable to a wrestler who is currently getting the god push by WWE.

Oh and to ensure we get to 200 I'm now opening this thread to reasons why the Big Bossman is better than Kevin Nash as well.

Guest Bricks

175. Bossman traded in his Intercontinental Title Shot for 5 Hos showing us that he's a real man.

Guest CED Ordonez

177. Bossman has wrestled in the "Blue Monkey Bars" version of the steel cage.

178. Bossman has been wrestling since the 1980's.

179. He came out the "Hard Times" to make us believe he had turn face during his Corporate Ministry swerve angle.

Guest caboose

180. The Bossman was the first member of The Corporation after Vince himself.

Guest The Superstar

181. Bossman was involved in the first EVER Hardcore Title match, helping Mankind defeat Ken Shamrock.

Guest CED Ordonez

182. Bossman has the honor of wrestling in three variations of the WWE steel cage (blue monkey bars, cyclone meshing, Hell in the Cell.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

These ones for the Bossman > Kevin Nash stipulation I added:

184: Bossman never pulled any shit like the MSG incident.

185: Bossman is better at the Bossman Slam than Nash is with that Powerbomb.

186. Bossman's hair still looks cool, Nash's is decaying.

187. Bossman did not almost kill the WWF in 1995

188. Bossman had a watchable match with Sid in 92; Diesel couldn't.

189. Bossman has less gut.

190. Bossman is not in a Clique because gangs are evil.

191. Bossman had Feud of the Year in 94 with Vader.

192. Bossman had an enemey specifically created for him.

Guest Super Pissed Smark

195. During his first heel stint with the WWF Bossman used to bring a ball and chain to the ring with him and, after defeating (of course) his opponent, he'd drop (well, kinda) the incredibly heavy metal ball onto his prone opponent's stomach, much to the consternation of Gorilla Monsoon.

196. Laid an uber-beatdown on Hulk Hogan during the Brother Love show, handcuffing him to the railing, beating and choking him with his nightstick and just generally making Hulkamania his bitch. Has Goldberg ever been so ruthlessly manly?

197. No Bossman? No Nailz. No Nailz? We'd have to wait for the Montreal screwjob to hear about one of the workers smacking Vince around.

198. Ted Dibiase wanted his Million $ belt back from Jake Roberts, but Jake was keeping it in a bag with Damian. Virgil was too much of a pussy to reach into the bag for the belt. Who wasn't too much of a pussy? That's right, The Big Bossman.

199. At the start of his career, as the always silent Big Bubba Rogers, still cut a better promo.

200. Once upon a time he slapped the handcuffs on the lovely Miss Elizabeth, sending my young (though curiously depraved) heart all aflutter.

Pin it.

Guest kane3212321

203) Would have given Bret Hart the spear with the lead plate and gotten up and continued to fight

Guest DrTom

Since you got to 200, I'm upholding my end of the deal and moving this to the classics.

204. Bossman's finisher is not named after a power tool used in roadwork.

Sign in to follow this