TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheHulkster

A message for my brothers in the SJL

Guest TheHulkster

First off, I want to say that you guys are cool as hell for not shitting all over me and still giving me an opportunity. Late March/Early April is the busiest time at my workplace and they busted my ass with three 60 hour work weeks, leaving me shit for time to do anything in my home besides sleep. I want to appologize for not giving the mods or markers a heads up on this ahead of time for my string of no shows. That part of the year is over now untill mid summer and if it's still cool with everyone, i'm ready to get back into the fold. Thanks to all of you for your patience. I'm going to try to come back better than ever and light this sumbitch up one more time.

"The Dark Rebel" Terry Wayne

Guest Powerplay

Very cool, man. It's always nice to see a guy come back. Frost (WrestlingDeacon) will be happy; He's become a fan of you, which is something to be proud of :D.

Guest Crowe

That's fantastic news, and I am glad that you are able to write again as I quite enjoyed reading your stuff.

\m/

Well you know, brother, some times in a man's life he has to make important choices, dude. And by returning here to the SJL you made the right choice, brother. But..

Watcha gonna do when the 24" tatooed pythons and the untamed rage of the Maori Badass run wild on YOU?

[/hogan]

I love my new HTML wrestling tags....

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

[hogan] Watcha gonna do, man, when the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog, brotha[/hogan]

[flair] The quick, whoo, brown fox jumps over the lazy dog *strut* [/flair]

[warrior]The browness of the fox reigns destrucicity over the lazy dog[/warrior]

[savage]The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh dig it!!![/savage]

You can't forget the "dig it", dammit.

Edited by Tyler McClelland

Sign in to follow this