TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 40 Thread

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

All that was announced was the Lynn vs. Red match for the #1 contender to the X title.

Guest Raven_Effect01
Solid show overall. Hopefully the trend continues.

I hope it does too.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Next weeks show is the next i can order in Australia, hopefully they have some good matches on offer, Red/Lynn is a damn good start.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
ROH has a gay tag team (Christopher Street Connection) who MADE OUT on one of the first shows. They'll proably still be working together. At least, I hope they will.

Well, really the CSC are gay, IRL. They just use it as a gimmick.

And Buff E from CSC retired for family reasons. I forgot who took his place.

Oh, and Alexis = Godess.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Didn't know about both those items. Buff E was at the last show I believe, managing Hotstuff Hernandez (who was a member of their group for a full show before they realized he was above that). They didn't compete, appear, or anything at Saturday's show.

You know, back to that Angel's Wings move, I've imagined that one in my head (I like making up moves)...and it is so freakin cool when someone, especially Daniels, does it.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
You know, back to that Angel's Wings move, I've imagined that one in my head (I like making up moves)...and it is so freakin cool when someone, especially Daniels, does it.

I'm pretty sure he did it before you "made" it up.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

so...did Mabel sink Truth's once promising career already or what???

Guest Space_Cowboy

so...did Mabel sink Truth's once promising career already or what???

I figure Mabel just ate him.

Guest RedJed

I was overall impressed as much as last weeks show, if not more, after watching the entire show. The opener and the street fight with AJ and Disco were both very strong matches, about the *** 1/2 rate if you ask me. I was surprised to see Disco get the win, but he deserves it since (I can't believe I'm saying this) but he's really kicked ass lately and he can work really well with Styles. I would bet we see another match with these two in a few weeks.

The tag title match was very good, as good as the 4 corners one last week for sure. Finish came out of nowhere and I'm shocked they gave Lynn and Red the titles.......I hope it leads to a rematch with the teams down the road.

Curious though why Killings hasn't been around at all the past two weeks, I hope they have a plan of action with him........throw him in a feud with D-Lo would be my suggestion.

I'm pretty sure he did it before you "made" it up.

Yea, I know. It's just I've never seen it before. And I know i didn't "make it up". I just imagined it. Cool, tho.