TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Eliminate the Post Counts??

Should we get rid of the Post Counts?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of the Post Counts?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

Guest Retro Rob
I'm good Kotz but not *that* good at remembering things.

:P

Well that's good to hear. At least we all know that you don't have some demented obession with the old Smark EZBoard.

Then again, you did save the chats...

Guest Sassquatch
Well that's good to hear. At least we all know that you don't have some demented obession with the old Smark EZBoard.

Then again, you did save the chats...

It's a dandy little feature if you need to go back and recall something said in a chat for whatever the reason.

AIM + saves chats automatically along with having several other features to it, notably being able to clone another screen name and run multiple ones at the same time.

As for the Smarks EZ Board, I did not have a problem with the board going under since I never did invest too much time there. I think I had the lowest number of posts out of all the other Inner Circle members.

Guest Midnight Express83

It wasn't just the cliques if I remember correctly, what made it illegal to post big ass pics was the fact that someone posted the pics of www.goatse.cx all over the flaming folder just to up his count. Then people complained and they got rid of pics. They turned off sigs in WWF and Site feedback because some people had sigs bigger than their post. And some people put the pics of Keith as Hitler in their sigs. The funniest part is that a member of this group who didn't do the pics but went with the crowd coined the term "Its just a fucking ezboard".

They got rid of titles and post count because when the clique war was going on, people said stupid shit like I have a bigger post count so I am better than you, and wasn't even joking. It all went to a big huss fuss and I people took it too far. Sass is right what he said. But there was also a thread called the "The Post Whore thread". And this thread had people going pages and pages and pages of post whore. Take the last 500 pages of the mission thread and times that by 1000.

I am sorry but not having a post count does not give anyone a reason to label someone hitler. That is just fucked up and fucking retarded. The main reason the flaming folder went away is because that was were most of the shit went on. It was the site feedback and the flaming folder. They got rid of flaming all together because people were taking it too far and they had enough of retarded shit like that. I don't blame them either for that too.

It was this group of people that started the whole "Skeith is too bitter" in 2001. Fast forward a year and everyone is saying the same shit.

Guest DRAWMUH!

Well thats the Smarks view of it. Maybe a gPc member should reply

Guest B-X

Yea, that's just about right. The Anti-Keith movement really started during the dying days of the SmarksEzboard. For some reason, Keith just turned into a whiny fat boybitch. Maybe it was that shitty book that he half-assed, but something was really up his asshole.

Guest Eagan469

so that picture that always goes around of the fat guy who looks like a total nerd - that's really Keith?

Guest Bruiser Chong
so that picture that always goes around of the fat guy who looks like a total nerd - that's really Keith?

Yes the charming fellow you see below is indeed one Scott Keith.

SK1.jpg

He's gone on record about how he regrets getting the picture taken. From what I hear and have seen, his buds from the old Smarks Board are just as bad if not worse.

Guest goodhelmet

Bruiser, that was how this whole thing deteriorated into a discussion about the old smarks. I mentioned that the mods now are nowhere as worse than SK and his redhaired boston buddy Becker (a mighty ugly guy) and The fat Christian Rocker Botter. I assumed everyone knew that SK was a fat slob with a bad haircut. Now, does anyone have pictures of the Rick?

Guest Retro Rob
Now, does anyone have pictures of the Rick?

This is what came up on Google....

xmas.JPG

Take your pick of the three.

Guest areacode212

Forget the Rick--I always wondered what Sean Shannon looked like!

Guest Kotzenjunge

I picture him looking like Shane McMahon for some reason.

Guest Sassquatch

Remember the fat guy in the Summerslam 2000 commercial where Trish and him are running on a beach and Trish clotheslines him?

That's how Sean Shannon looks.

Except he's fatter than that guy in the commercial.

Shannon posted his picture up at the old nWWWo site. He took it down almost immediately after everyone made jokes about him.

Guest Kotzenjunge

(would post a picture of himself next to Keith to make himself feel better, but just about everyone knows how he looks already anyway)

Oh, and get rid of post counts. That is all.

Guest Midnight Express83

Change post count to read: "Penis size" That will make the count really mean what it is used to express around here.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Damn, now i know why the keep em category is winning. CWM and his 32 alter egos voted for them.

Also, for someone who says he doesn't care about him, you are sure proud to be the first 10,000 post man, huh CWM?

hahaha.

Or maybe it's a joke,eh?

And why do you even care GH? Over the last 5 months you've barely posted? The only time you ever come back is to debate post counts/whoring with me and others.

Guest goodhelmet

the part about your alter egos was a joke.

as for not posting, wrong brother. as a recovering post whore i came to realize that the posts are ultimately meaningless and now only contribute when i think i have something worthwhile to say... as it should be. hell, i prolly have more posts in word ass thread and person above you threads than anybody but not simply for the post count.

when i did most of my post whoring i was on the computer for upwards of 12 hours a day. since i was taking a full load in school, the board was a great place to pass the time away while writing 100's of term papers and doing research. once i finished my projects (along with my lack of interest in wwe) there was no reason to be on the computer as much or to post as much. i have also discovered that if people are interested in talking with each other, there are a dozen chat groups and AOL AIM is FREE! so why clutter up a board with meaningless banter when you can do that shit in chats?

Guest goodhelmet

sorry cobra commander, destro says that is not an acceptable answer. now we'll have the baroness shove a 18 inch dildo up your ass while the B.A.T.S. and Zartan feast on your bowels.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Don't care...as long as you don't get rid of 'em. ^_^

Guest The Amazing Rando

That picture of Scott Kieth kinda looks like my dad...

only about a billion times dorkier and without the classy mullet that my father sports

Guest King Of The Homeless
Forget the Rick--I always wondered what Sean Shannon looked like!

I can't picture anything but Strong Sad.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

The history lesson is cool, brought back a few weird memories of the almost two years I've been posting at some form or another of this board. But the one thing that pissed me off more than anything was the horrid yellow background that the old board had for a while.

Guest The Flying Dutchman
In other words...

I am YOUR Savior. :D

Don't push it Smart Marks boy.

From what I understand, Dutch has your name on auto ban so you better watch your step over there.

OMG AUBSE OF P0WAh~!@#$

No way. I :wub: The Dames.

Guest B-X

Shush, I am making obscure WDI chat references in an attempt to bring down the TSM Infidels.

Guest The Flying Dutchman

Bah. Allah will roast their stomachs in the pits of hell.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

When I joined I didnt even know there was an old board, and I dont give a shit about post counts. I only want to say that I had a nightmare where I died and was met at the gates of heaven by Sass, who looked remarkably like Stan Hansen. He had everything I had ever said or thought saved in AIM format and lariated my ass down to hell, where I was beaten by millions of Ben Reilly clones for all eternity.

so yeah, +1

ps - the penis thing would funny for at least a week.