TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JangoFett4Hire

HomeStarRunner

at least it's video and not Flash. If it were better, I'd use it for the next H*R video I do. Still might use the very beggining as the intro or something.

I was mildly amused by the puppet video, although it struck up some nostalgia, since it seems like it was based on 80's kids shows.

Any thoughts on today's new strong bad email? I found it to be middle of the line...I did like Strong Bad's appointment.

Any thoughts on the NEW strong bad email? I love when the Cheart impersonates Strong Bad (see Crazy Cartoon) and this was no exception. Fucking awesome update.

When Bubs and Coach Z go to the door, instead of choosing candy, click the pumpkin on the floor, then Stinkoman comes to the door.

Just click anywhere on Bubs or Z without choosing any candy. That'll slam the door on them, then Stinkoman shows up.

Also, keep hovering the mouse over the spider decorations in Marzipan's house. At one point, you can click (the ones towards the left of the screen), and Homsar goes across dressed as Slash.