TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Rising Star

Vince McMahon's Ladder- Legdrop

Guest Slapnuts00

I don't care what anyone says. Plato is still the best pBp man in the business. I don't know how it's possible, but he's still around and Im damn glad. He really makes this whole Revolution thing sound important!

Guest The Bad Guy
Whoa, King George is totally desperate, did you see those skits he ran on Monday? Ooooh Washington is OLD we get it!

I loved those "Guy with a few thousand dollars" George skits. They were brilliant.

Guest Vern Gagne

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

The plan know is for Alexander Hamilton to come in has George Washington's illegitmate child.

Guest Slapnuts00

The plan know is for Alexander Hamilton to come in has George Washington's illegitmate child.

SHIT!

Meltzer reports that Russo has jumped from Bible Wrestling Federation sensing it is going down and has somehow maneauvered his way into this new AWA (America Wrestling Association) as head booker.

Guest the pinjockey

I can't believe King George is basing his promotion around court jesters, plumbers, jousters, and village drunks. When will he learn gimmicks don't sell tickets.

Guest Vern Gagne

Guess who's going over George Washington. First he'll beat Ben Franklin and shave him bald.

Guest The Bad Guy
Guess who's going over George Washington. First he'll beat Ben Franklin and shave him bald.

George Washington: Franklin, first I'll shave your head... then I'll shave your ass!

Guest Slapnuts00

Wait to you all hear Russo's new idea for Thomas Jefferson....

Based on backstage ribs that Jefferson enjoys colored women, Russo wants him to bring the character on screen as "The Black Chick Thrilla". Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch

Guest Vern Gagne

God forbid he get over on his own accord. He's got great moves. The Rolling Monticello Suplexes are my favorite.

Guest The Bad Guy

Based on backstage ribs that Jefferson enjoys colored women, Russo wants him to bring the character on screen as "The Black Chick Thrilla". Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch

Way to ruin his credibility, Russo.

Guest Slapnuts00

Hey, credit Russo for one thing, he did just purchase the Louisiana territory. That's gonna add some great talent to the mix!

Guest CanadianChick

Typical. What's next? That 1770's guy?

Guest Slapnuts00

:lol: YES!!!!

Guest The Bad Guy
Hey, credit Russo for one thing, he did just purchase the Louisiana territory. That's gonna add some great talent to the mix!

I wonder how much he paid for that baby... they've got some solid talent there in Louisiana.

Guest the pinjockey

They'll all get jobbed out to Russo's guys though, his ego won't let anyone go over his own guys.

Guest Vern Gagne

:lol: YES!!!!

Knowing Russo they'll put Betsey Ross with Jefferson. Sure she's easy on the eyes, but put her with someone who needs help getting over like Ethan Allan.

Guest Slapnuts00

There is talk that Russo is planning to double cross George Washington at the PPV. Acting on rumors that Washington refuses to put over John Adams, Russo has planned a storyline that could in fact spell the end of George Washington's career. Credit: Da Meltz.

Guest the pinjockey

They really need to solve their locker room problems before anything will get better. With Paul Revere riding around telling people things that locker room is on edge.

Guest Slapnuts00

I've heard Paul Revere is gaining power and is trying to replace Plato as head of talent relations...

Guest CanadianChick

There is talk that Russo is planning to double cross George Washington at the PPV. Acting on rumors that Washington refuses to put over John Adams, Russo has planned a storyline that could in fact spell the end of George Washington's career. Credit: Da Meltz.

Well I wouldn't want to put over Adams either! I mean, what a jobber. At least let his lose to someone decent, like Nixon. Sure, he's kinda the backstabbing type, but at least he's talented!

Guest Vern Gagne

spoiler. highlight to read

the plan know is for George Washington to return has the Masked Mr. Colonial. This could be good if done correctly.

Guest Slapnuts00

the plan know is for George Washington to return has the Masked Mr. Colonial. This could be good if done correctly.

LOL FN L :lol:

Guest CanadianChick
I've heard Paul Revere is gaining power and is trying to replace Plato as head of talent relations...

Well, Plato is kinda getting senile. And what is his obsession with pushing non-talented big men? It's kinda scary...

Well I wouldn't want to put over Adams either! I mean, what a jobber. At least let his lose to someone decent, like Nixon. Sure, he's kinda the backstabbing type, but at least he's talented!

Yeah, but Nixon's getting jobbed out right now. This whole Watergate angle has TOTALLY killed his crowd reaction.

Guest The Bad Guy

I've heard their could be a swerve and it could end up being John Hancock.

Guest Slapnuts00

Nixon is totally not ready! He just signed in OVW! He's got at least another 200 years or so of dark matches before he's ready. although they say he has the look to be the next big heel...

Guest the pinjockey

I just read an interview where John Hancock is going around taking credit for the decision to put America over the British. Apparently he is fed up with Russo and is going to go book the CWF (Canadian Wrestling Federation) and hopes to make it as big as AWA. Chances of that happening look dim.

Guest Slapnuts00

Wow! May I just say this is certainly an exciting time to be a wrestling fan!

Sign in to follow this