TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BANKYWOOD

BANKYWOOD Industries

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I am certain I am a fairly cool guy. No, an exceptionally cool guy. Actually, THE coolest dude evaaar.

Guest Eagan469
C'mon Eagan, if you've payed attention to me in the last year and a half, you know I don't have low self esteem at all.

Alright, Zack isn't that bad but he can be arrogant at times.

But for the group of you that think Banky coming back gives you "worth" - fuck off.

He's Banky.

I honestly don't have a problem with Banky, other than his followers who think they're golden statues of goodness.

C'mon Eagan, if you've payed attention to me in the last year and a half, you know I don't have low self esteem at all.

But for the group of you that think Banky coming back gives you "worth" - fuck off.

He's Banky.

I honestly don't have a problem with Banky, other than his followers who think they're golden statues of goodness.

Are you dellusional?

Guest Eagan469

He's Banky.

Are you dellusional?

Yes.

He's Banky.

Are you dellusional?

Yes.

End of story.