TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

TSM Poster Tournament

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

evenflowDDT (I can't vote for Dames...because Tank Abbott still lives)

Zack Malibu

Anglesault

Banky

Guest evenflowDDT
evenflowDDT (I can't vote for Dames...because Tank Abbott still lives)

I was wondering about this bps (not the vote for me of course)...but you're still a mod, it's not like Dames is the only person who can ban people. After all, DrTom's "abused his power" before...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I gave it some thought. Although I wanted to go ahead and ban Tank for the post...I felt it would be overtepping my bounds since someone (an admin in this case) had already addressed the situation as they saw fit.

Had I gotten there first, he'd have been banned. As it stands...I don't think it's my place to overturn another mods decision...let alone an admin.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, anyone who thinks Tiffani is Banky's girlfriend is seriously mistaken. I won't out the person behind it though, as I was asked not to.

Guest Flyboy
Yeah, anyone who thinks Tiffani is Banky's girlfriend is seriously mistaken. I won't out the person behind it though, as I was asked not to.

Is Tiffani a gimmick poster or does she know Banky personally but the don't go out?

Guest Kotzenjunge

No, it isn't me. Ask a moderator to kindly tell everyone the IPs are different.

Guest Kotzenjunge

(sigh)

Um, yeah, I'm just going to leave this alone now. Have fun, "Tiffani."

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I'm sorry you have to put up with this Tiff, it happens to all the female posters. Kotz is a nice guy once you get to know him.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Zack left?!? I'm been pming my oaoast stuff to a dead man!

He's been in the OAOAST for the most part.

I checked to see if Tiffani was him when she first arrived, but the IP's didn't match.

Dames

I'm sorry you have to put up with this Tiff, it happens to all the female posters. Kotz is a nice guy once you get to know him.

It's OK, IDRM. After the debacle with Mr. Rant my first night here, I've grown accustomed to not being totally accepted right away.

-Tiff

I couldn't answer that honestly, because I haven't seen that many of you in pictures.

I have nothing to go on to judge. If I did, I could gladly say if I thought someone was attractive.

-Tiff

*Ahem*

I assume this was meant for me :).

Dames, you are a cute guy. You seem very sophisticated (from the picture I see of you) and intelligent, which I've gathered from the excellent job you do of maintaining order on this website. Plus, you put up with my Banky, and that takes patience.

-Tiff

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Game is quite enamored with me. I know that isn't quite as enviable, but oh well.

Guest BANKYWOOD

She is my girlfriend. Honestly. Her name was my idea. And no, its not her real name.