TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

A picture I found today...

Guest Mole

For those who don't know, my Mom passed away in January and my dog passed away in March. Anyway I found this picture today, of my Mom and my dog when he was a puppy. It is the only picture we have of the two, so it is pretty special. I thought I would share it with everyone, plus it is in my avatar now.

momcrackers2.jpg

Guest the holy grail

Good idea bud, my mum passed away nearly one year ago, gonna have to place a picy in my avator as a kind of memorial for the one year since she passed away.

May the good times roll my friend.

Guest Marshall
*unzips pants....*

Huh?

Kevin Smith's Dad died and he posted about it on the view Askew board and everyone posted their condolences. A few retards thought that making fun of it would be good. Whats that matter with people today?

Guest the holy grail

Exactly but some people these days just don't have the remorse to actually realise that losing a parent is the hardest thing to except

*unzips pants....*

Jesus man, the guys mom passed away and he's trying to pay homage to her and you have to make a stupid joke about it?

Read the rules again pal. One more idoitic comment like that and you can share the same fate as Jubuki.

Dames

Guest Vitamin X

That's not the first time and hopefully will be the last time I hear someone saying something about mole's mom and it pisses me off. I have a close relationship with my mother and to think someone would attempt to mock it if she was dead is seriously absolutely fucked up and beyond immature. Not to mention totally unnecessary. There are plenty more things you could insult or tease someone for, and instead of doing that you just end up looking like a goddamn fool.

Check Yo'Self before you Break Yo'Self

I agree.

Guest Mole
*unzips pants....*

You know, I never thought you did anything wrong at this board and I said you were a good guy. You must not really "give a fuck" because you are one of the worst human beings ever to walk this earth. I can't even think of the words to say to you, because what you said was cruel and un called for.

Even though I'm a little guy, I hope you would have the balls to say the same thing to my face, and I'd fuck you up.

Fuckin bigot.

Guest What?

How is he a bigot?

and, might I add, that is a great picture. I'm glad that you found something to remind you of both your mother and pup.