TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

TSM Poster Tournament

Guest Mik at Cornell
And you still lost.  Now, please.. stop bitching because you're being more annoying than you usually are.

a. I didn't lose

b. Thats my goal, to be more annoying than usual. Didn't I explain that at the beginning of my post?

And being more annoying than usual makes your bitch ass cool how?

I always thought Banky was ok until he is showing his true colors (vagina pink) by crying about losing in a tournament on the internet. Go ahead and flame me back you fucking pussy because some of us don't live on the boards. When I get back to it in a few days I'll have a little laugh.

Stew some more over your loss. Hey, on the bright side, you have your internet followers to give you cyber blowjobs to help ease the pain.

Bitch.

Guest Masked Man

I'm not too familiar with either guy, but I'll pick Evenflow since he's on the same OAOAST show as I am.

Guest Memoirs of an Invisible Chevy
I always thought Banky was ok until he is showing his true colors (vagina pink) Bitch.

I am what I eat.

And please continue the insults, I'm tightening the noose.

CHAVE!

Where's the J*Wing love?

::grumbles::

Meh, I still love you bro. As much as one can love a stranger obsessed with a crap old sitcom.

But this is greater than you. It's greater than J*WING. It's greater than common sense. This is about popularity. And at the end of the day, evenflow looks like he's getting more votes, so I'm jumping on that bandwagon.

Guest Anglesault
I always thought Banky was ok until he is showing his true colors (vagina pink) by crying about losing in a tournament on the internet

He didn't lose.

Guest Angle-plex

I always thought Banky was ok until he is showing his true colors (vagina pink) by crying about losing in a tournament on the internet

He didn't lose.

Yes he did. He lost.....

.......by COIN TOSS~!

Guest Zack Malibu
CHAVE!

Where's the J*Wing love?

Meh, I still love you bro. As much as one can love a stranger obsessed with a crap old sitcom.

But this is greater than you. It's greater than J*WING. It's greater than common sense. This is about popularity. And at the end of the day, evenflow looks like he's getting more votes, so I'm jumping on that bandwagon.

CRAP old sitcom?

CRAP OLD SITCOM!?!?

Guest The Superstar

Banky may have lost by coin toss but he won over all of our hearts becuz he's so kewl!!!!

I wish I was "Tiffani" so he could love me back Bankywood industries 4 eva sista LOL!!! KEWL!

Guest Anglesault

He didn't lose.

Yes he did. He lost.....

.......by COIN TOSS~!

The Phanom Toss

He didn't lose.

Yes he did. He lost.....

.......by COIN TOSS~!

The Phanom Toss

Exactly. And I find it convenient how Flyboy allowed people to use their posting gimmicks vote for Zack. In no way is Zack more popular than Anglesault or myself. This is a big fat conspiracy, and it starts at the top. We won't be held back anymore, especially by a phantom coin toss.

Guest The Superstar
Exactly.  And I find it convenient how Flyboy allowed people to use their posting gimmicks vote for Zack.  In no way is Zack more popular than Anglesault or myself.  This is a big fat conspiracy, and it starts at the top.  We won't be held back anymore, especially by a phantom coin toss.

You're arguing about popularity. On the internet. On a message board. A *WRESTLING* message board. Now, you could try something new. It's called getting friends. That way, you won't have to worry about being accepted by helpless geeks who suck your dick at every turn. Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

CHAVE!

Where's the J*Wing love?

CRAP old sitcom?

CRAP OLD SITCOM!?!?

It's a sitcom

It's old

It's crap

Deal with it.

Guest SP-1

New thread, dammit. Take this shit to a new Thread. Or go invande some other NHB thread. This is for voting.

Guest Angle-plex

I think it's just about time for a "The Mysterious One~" article on this topic. ;)

You're arguing about popularity. On the internet. On a message board. A *WRESTLING* message board. Now, you could try something new. It's called getting friends. That way, you won't have to worry about being accepted by helpless geeks who suck your dick at every turn. Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

Friends? Away from this message board? Whatta concept. I've never even thought of THAT before. Thank you Superstar, thank you for showing me the light!!!

Guest CanadianChris

Zack Malibu.

But only if he stops giving me nightmares about phase two of Russo's plan for WCW and takes down that picture of Mark-Paul Gosselaar with the Big Gold Belt.

Guest evenflowDDT
CHAVE!

Where's the J*Wing love?

CRAP old sitcom?

CRAP OLD SITCOM!?!?

Uh-oh. He went there...

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I think it's just about time for a "The Mysterious One~" article on this topic. ;)

hmm...

He didn't lose.

Yes he did. He lost.....

.......by COIN TOSS~!

The Phanom Toss

Exactly. And I find it convenient how Flyboy allowed people to use their posting gimmicks vote for Zack. In no way is Zack more popular than Anglesault or myself. This is a big fat conspiracy, and it starts at the top. We won't be held back anymore, especially by a phantom coin toss.

I heard those votes weren't counted if they were from a gimmick poster. I know someone said Tiffani's votes weren't counted.