TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

TSM Poster Tournament

Guest J*ingus

Uhhh... goddamn this one's hard.

But even though it means I have to go against my own sheeplike slave and fellow J*WING member (they're much the same thing), I gotta vote this one for evenflowDDT.

Guest Bruiser Chong

evenflowddt- Hey, I said from my first vote that I wanted this guy to take it all. He's one of the few posters around this joint that doesn't seem like a total schmuck.

Guest Banky
evenflowddt- Hey, I said from my first vote that I wanted this guy to take it all. He's one of the few posters around this joint that doesn't seem like a total schmuck.

You're backhanded comments are really getting fucking irritating. If we are all shmucks, and are below your posting standards than get the FUCK out of here. You're pretentious "I'm better than this shit" attitude is wearing fucking thin. Quit being a fucking martyr and leave.

Guest Bruiser Chong
evenflowddt- Hey, I said from my first vote that I wanted this guy to take it all.  He's one of the few posters around this joint that doesn't seem like a total schmuck.

You're backhanded comments are really getting fucking irritating. If we are all shmucks, and are below your posting standards than get the FUCK out of here. You're pretentious "I'm better than this shit" attitude is wearing fucking thin. Quit being a fucking martyr and leave.

What? I was simply stating that I enjoy evenflow's posts and he's one of the few reasons I stick around. Don't get me wrong, there are some things that I like around here and that's what keeps me coming around at least a little. Ok, so I come off with a little attitude, like you don't? You give me shit for speaking my mind and basically stating the truth. If I really had an "I'm better than you attitude," I'd tell you to get a grasp on when to use "you're/your," but I'm a good guy, so instead I'll continue to quietly sit here and try and decode your posts and figure out what you're trying to say. :)

Guest Anglesault
evenflowddt- Hey, I said from my first vote that I wanted this guy to take it all.  He's one of the few posters around this joint that doesn't seem like a total schmuck.

Come on, Banky, we both know that his CONSTANT whining about how this board has been ruined makes this board ten times better!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

THAT was you at one point AS

pot...kettle...black, even if you got a new paintjob

Guest Anglesault

I whined about how this board sucked!?

Guest Bruiser Chong

I whined about how this board sucked!?

No, but you certainly bitched about everything else. I'm sure if people here didn't see you as some sort of a god, you'd be saying it sucked too. Remember WDI?

Guest subliminal_animal
Eh, I was only joking around.

I'll remember that next time I say something that in hindsight made me look real stupid.

But that's kind of a natural response, so I really don't have to remember it.

I dunno ... Bruiser is pretty cool for some jerk on a message board.