TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Rising Star

Do you think there will ever be WM 30?

Guest Plushy Al Logan

So, who participates in that year's Gimmick Battle Royale?

Guest Zack Malibu
Gunn will be long by then. Although he'll probably be a road agent, giving young wrestlers the benefit of his wrestling genius...

Wrestlemania XXX:

Crips Jr. vs. Son of a Gunn for the Undisputed World Championship.

Special cornermen for the main event, Triple H and Billy Gunn.

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate
Wow. Has Billy got any kids? Sonn of a Gunn is so what they would call his son/student...

He has two sons, I think.

WM has become an unofficial American heritage having seen how it has almost made it to 20. If the SB can make it to 40, I'm sure WWE can make it to 30, they will always have money no matter what.

Guest hosserific

nash and HHH will be dead in 10 years. plus angle is alrwady 30 something....he'll be in his mid-forties

Guest undisputedjericho

How do you go from being 30 to being in your mid-40's in a span of 10 years? :huh:

Guest Askewniverse

Rene Dupree will probably be a star by WrestleMania XXX. At that time, he will only be 29 or 30.

Guest Nevermortal
How do you go from being 30 to being in your mid-40's in a span of 10 years? :huh:

Angle is like 33 (I think), in 10 years, he would be in his early forties, not mid.

Guest Youth N Asia
How do you go from being 30 to being in your mid-40's in a span of 10 years?  :huh:

Angle is like 33 (I think), in 10 years, he would be in his early forties, not mid.

Well if you want to be specific, Mania XX is still 9 months away. If Angle turns 34 by then and Mania XXX is 10 years later he would be in his mid 40s.

Early 40s: 40-43

Mid 40s: 44-46

Late 40s: 47-49

Funny how things change in 10 years.

WM I - Hogan / Mr. T Vs. Piper / Orndoff

WM X - Bret Hart Vs. Yokozuna

WM III - Hogan Vs. Andre

WM XIII - Undertaker Vs. Sid

WM V - Hogan Vs. Savage

WM XV - Stone Cold Vs. The Rock

WM VI - Hogan Vs. Warrior

WM XVI - Fatal Four Way

WM IX - Bret Hart Vs. Yokozuna

WM XIX - Angle Vs. Lesnar

WMX - Bret Hart Vs. Yokozuna

WMXX - ? Vs. ?

You never know whose gonna headline Mania next. At WM XVII, Chris Jericho defended the IC against William Regal and won. Never had idea he would head into the next Mania as the freaking world champion. Same with Angle, WOULD'VE headlined WM XVII, if he didn't job the title to the Rock the previous month, defeated Kane in a filler match at WM XVIII, and headed into WMXIX as the champion, I always thought it would be nice if he did headline WM either as the challenger or champion, glad it came true.

HHH, Brock Lesnar are currently the world champions.

I'm HOPING to see either Chris Jericho again, Booker T, or RVD (him, if I had to choose one from RAW) from RAW side and Kurt Angle again, Chris Benoit (him, if I had to choose one from SD), or Edge from SD side headine WM 20 whether they come in as world champions or challengers having won the RR of 2004 and that's if the Brand Extension still sticks.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

At this rate of decline (or even half of it), there won't be a WM 30.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Vince will be 67...Likely he'll stay pretty healthy as he works out like a mofo.

That much steroid use is never very good for you, and I imagine since everything I hear about the guy is that he's completely wrapped his life around his job so I bet that he's probably stressing all the time.

I was watching an early 2000 PPV the other day and he looked sorta kinda like the guy who screwed Bret Hart in 97, not the dirty old man taking his pants off on TV in 2002/3. For whatever reason, in about late 2000 or early 2001 Vince's aging has accellerated.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Only person still on the roster from Wrestlemania X that no one has mentioned was Shawn Michaels, but he had to take something like 3 years off to do it.

The sad thing is that Scott Hall could have technically made it if he had kept himself under control, even for a paltry 2 years.

Guest Youth N Asia
Only person still on the roster from Wrestlemania X that no one has mentioned was Shawn Michaels, but he had to take something like 3 years off to do it.

The sad thing is that Scott Hall could have technically made it if he had kept himself under control, even for a paltry 2 years.

I think he was saying Shawn was kinda there the whole time. Not jumping ship to WCW. He was inactive, but still with the company

I think originally Scott Hall was supposed to face Goldust at WM XII for the IC title, but his troubles removed him from the spot and instead we got the Hollywood Backlot Brawl.

Guest Jobber of the Week
I think he was saying Shawn was kinda there the whole time. Not jumping ship to WCW. He was inactive, but still with the company

So was Undertaker but that's not too particularly interesting. Hall was actually wrestling for quite a good deal of time although it got to the point where more often than not he was drunk off his ass.

Too bad that drugs are so common in wrestling as there's a lot that can be done with a ladder between Scott and Shawn and their traditional "use the ladder as a foreign object" offense and the Hardys and their "use the ladder as a diving board for falling 3 stories into a Dixie cup" offense.

Guest JMA

I see Hunter still wrestlin in ten years. He'll try to pull off the whole Flair "I'm-old-but-I'm-still-the-best thing. The bad thing is that he'll come off looking like Hogan, rather than Flair.

Biggest stars at WMXXX:

John Cena

Spanky

Rene Dupree

Randy Orton

Batista

Christopher Nowinski

Brock Lesnar

Shane Helms

Matt Hardy

Shelton Benjamin

Randy Orton

Managers/valets

Stacy Keibler

Zach Gowen

Kurt Angle

I also see one of Bret Hart's sons being in WWE. I'm thinking Blade.

Edit: I also see WWE hiring Angle as a trainer for developmental wrestlers. He could produce some very good wrestlers.

Guest JMA
I've just had a thought:

Anyone think A-Train or Test will be a main-eventer by then? That's a championship match I'd pay to see.

I see A-Train moving up to the Main Events in a couple of years. I don't see Test there, however.

Guest CanadianChris
I think originally Scott Hall was supposed to face Goldust at WM XII for the IC title, but his troubles removed him from the spot and instead we got the Hollywood Backlot Brawl.

Speaking of Goldust, he's another guy who was around 10 years ago.

Not a single person suggested that the American Dragon Brian Danielson would headline WM30.

People were right about Orton and Baptist. And Cena and Lesnar.

Wrong about everything else.

Rene Dupree will probably be a star by WrestleMania XXX. At that time, he will only be 29 or 30.

Nope.

Someone earlier in this thread said y2j will wrestle a child at WM25, and instead it was Piper, Snuka and Steamboat.