TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest shlidgn90

best skinemax movie

The Shannon Tweed ones are pretty funny. She always seems to play a cop/lawyer/juror/victim who fucks her client/attacker/partner/juror

Ever see the one where she tried to fuck her superpowered stepson to gain his powers, or something along those lines? I think it was called Electra.

Ever see the one where she tried to fuck her superpowered stepson to gain his powers, or something along those lines? I think it was called Electra

I saw that one, and God was it awful! I don't even think she showed any skin in this one. I believe she wore a tight leather suit or something, even when she pretended to have sex with the guy!

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

There was one on last night called Married People, Single Sex. I think it may have actually been a real movie, but it was also hilarious. One woman wouldn't have sex period, and so her husband hated her, and then in the "climactic" scene, it was revealed that they fucked while she was pregnant and she miscarried and is now afraid of dicks. heh.

I remember Married People, Single Sex part 2, as I wound up with some of it on tape one night after taping something else. This one had some girl who liked it rough, but her husband was a prude, so she was going behind his back. Then another lady was depressed because her husband had cheated on her, etc. I think the lead in this one was Kathy Shower.

Oh, and how can we forget the classic BUFORD'S BEACH BUNNIES. The one with Jim Hanks (relation to Tom I think) as a 30 something virgin, and his dad offers to pay the girl that pops him. Good stuff.

I like how they eventually just threw the acting and cut scenes of interviews and drawma out of the Married People Single Sex series and just turned it into married people exchanging partners. They just bastardised the whole series. Kinda like Kickboxer and Bloodsport.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

oh fuck, I forgot the black and white interview clips. Those were horrendous.

How could you not love the great acting in those scenes. Apparently, great acting is just using dramatic pauses ALL THE TIME!

"Its not that.........................................................................its

not that I'm not Happy....................................................................its just......................................she wants so much from me..........................................................and thats.............................that's just not..........................not me."

Where is the OSCAR??!?!

is married people, single sex the one where there's an asian couple, an black couple and a white/hispanic couple. the white guy constantly cheats on his wife and has sex with her best friend while she watches?

Guest The Old Me
I think I've seen every Cinemax softcore sex movie they have put out. Honestly, my favorite one isn't even a movie.. it was a series called Emanuella (sp?) In Space. I liked because I could see the girl that played Hope on Days of Our Lives at 12:30 AM and then see her getting anal at 12:00 PM. I miss Cinemax.

Krista Allen is soooo hot. I've got some vid's if interested. The series they have on crack me up. The same guy is in all of their little series. The one show, he worked in some kind of lab where chicks put on this VR shit and start to come.

Usually good for a quick pre bed wank if I'm not getting any.

Guest The Old Me
does anyone remember embrace of the vampire?

Best Alyssa Milano movie ever. The lesbian scene I could watch over and over again.

As far as skinemax movies go, anything with Shannon Tweed rules in my book. But I also like movies with Kim Dawson, Nikki Fritz and Lauren Hayes.

I have that lesbian scene.

"play-mate of the apes"

oh man this movie is awful

the one with some strangers at a mansion with kira reed as the maid

the first mistress club with Kira too

Amber Newman is great too!! and Lorissa McComas

Guest Unwritten Religion

The Only Skinemax movies I like are the ones with Nikki Fritz in it.

Edited by Unwritten Religion

"play-mate of the apes"

oh man this movie is awful

Well the thing that stands out about is that it is the only Skinemax movie to my knowledge that is lesbian scenes only. So its definently worth watching but in between the sex scenes is some of the most god awful shit you will ever see. Of course between sex scenes of Skinemax movies is when your supposed to be flipping over to Showtime to see if they are showing Beverly Hills Bordello.

"Well the thing that stands out about is that it is the only Skinemax movie to my knowledge that is lesbian scenes only. "

yeah that is so weird!!!! it lie 5 minutes of monkey wackiness with the pink gay monkey and all and 2 of the girls bump into each other and that low cheesy music starts and so does the girl on girl..i thought for sure one of the girls would have sex with a monkey before it was over

"The Only Skinemax movies are the one with Nikki Fritz in it. "

oh man how could i forget her

whats that one with her AND mccomas? the parody of the blair witch..its pretty lame but still

what that fritz one where she "tries" being a call girl and likes it? good stuff!