TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SJL Crimson Card

SJL CRIMSON CARD

Date: Thursday, August 28, 2003, @ 6 PM EST

Venue: Lone Star Arena In Dallas, Texas.

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: realitycheck

OPENING PROMO: Not called yet.

NEWBIE MATCH

J.T. Playa vs. Brian Kingsmen

Description: J.T. Playa lost his debut on Wrath, and now he looks to even out the score against another debutee, Brian Kingsmen. Who’s got the stuff? The stuff? The stuff?

Rules: Standard singles match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

WONDERING IF YOU ARE ALIVE MATCH

Tommy Nguyen vs. Hybrid

Description: I know Hybrid wrote, but he might be a robot of some kind. Hey, you never know.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

TV TITLE MATCH

Landon “La Cucharacha” Maddix© vs Dominic Korgath

Description: Korgath may have lost on Wrath, a shot at the European Title, but he is being granted a mercy card, a shot at the TV title.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

Danny Conklin vs Manson

Description: Conklin, though, won that match described above. He tests his skills against the veteran, Manson.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Kibagami

MAIN EVENT

CHANCE OF A LIFETIME

WORLD TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

Craig McClennan vs Tryst

Description: Chris Raynor has granted Craig McClennan a chance to shoot up the card, but he’s gonna have to defeat the bow-wielding Tryst to do it. And since this is going to cap off our card, why not make it a nice, brutal bout? And the winner will face Viktor Tarakanov when he returns from the SWF.

Rules: Hardcore rules, falls count anywhere. No countout or DQ.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: realitycheck

Again, the thinned roster as a result of the tourney. Regardless, please write your matches this time. Wrath was somewhat of a disappointment.

Edited by realitycheck

Just wondering...anyone know the longest undefeated run in SJL before so I can use it in the commentary instead of 'this kid is still undefeated'.

Oh...and I'll call opening promo, but it'll be nothing spectacular, so if anyone wants it they can take it from me.

Guest Space_Cowboy

I believe Annie Eclectic went at least 10 matches before suffering a loss, though i'm not sure of the exact number. 10, 11, 12, something like that.

I want the opener promo.

Sure...it's yours. I'm probably gonna do a more middle of the showish promo anyway, wouldn't fit at the start.

And if that's true about Annie then I'll have her bring it up. Cheers.

Well what about Thugness... I'm almost positive he had a decent undefeated run in his time... I mean come on... the man beat everyone possible in the JL before finally losing to SoS... but I might be wrong.

The Memphis Eel has never been defeated in the JL. He is 679-0, with 37 World Titles to his credit. When he gets bored, he vacates the belt so he can win it again. This figure is retconned, but cannon.

The Memphis Eel has never been defeated in the JL. He is 679-0, with 37 World Titles to his credit. When he gets bored, he vacates the belt so he can win it again. This figure is retconned, but cannon.

Guest Korgath

The Memphis Eel is just a legend to scare us n00bs... now stop creating boogeymen! ... <_< ...

Sign in to follow this