TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SJL Crimson Card - 9/12/03

SJL CRIMSON CARD

Date: Friday, September 12, @ 6 PM EST

Venue: MSG.

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: realitycheck

NOTE CHANGE IN MARKERS! LDP will be marking instead of Thoth.

OPENING PROMO: Not called yet.

NO-SHOW AND YOU’RE GONE MATCH

Tommy Nguyen vs. Craig McClennan

Description: You guys awake?

Rules: Standard singles match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

NEWBIE MATCH

Brian Bowers vs. Daemon

Description: And here’s Daemon, another wrestler from the refuse of society, turning his rage on the Smartmarks Junior League. Kill.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

TV TITLE MATCH

Landon “La Cucharacha” Maddix© vs Dominic Korgath

Description: Since when did losing a match get you a title shot? These two have fought each other on Crimson for the TV strap, and here they go again.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

FOUR CORNERS MATCH

Jay Morrison vs Todd Royal vs Brian Kingsmen vs Aecas

Description: Morrison wrestles a tune up match to prepare for his European title match on Metal. However, it’s not just a tune up match when sudden returnee Todd Royal is thrown into the mix. And Brian Kingsmen, who lost the TV title bout on Wrath is here, too! And... and... Aecas!

Rules: DQ & Countout apply. Each man is free to tag out to either of the two men who will be on the apron. This match is elimination-style.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Kibagami

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE MATCH

English Dragon vs Hollywood Spike Jenkins©

Description: A Haiku? You’re kidding me. Dragon cashes in his shot against Spike Jenkins here. I have no more words.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

Guest Aecas

Hmmm Four Corners eh? Me in there with three heels eh?

I like this :headbang:

Edited by Aecas

Guest Goose749

there's another demon around, eh? and he's got the whole ankh thing as well. huh.

:firedevil: someone who shares my tastes, I hope he is more reliable than me.

Her Ghost in the Fog is a kick ass song, by the way. Cradle of Filth is the shit.

Guest Aecas

Rumours of me leaving the SJL are greatly exagerrated. I am now officaly no selling retirement on the grounds that its far too boring.

I might send in a promo to continue this feud with Todd, but it all depends on my commitments. I've just started up school again see, and I'm having to get used to having less time to write these matches.

So, if you do get one, it'll just be your typical ECW style guy talks, guy gets mad, guy storms off stuff.

A suggestion to Spike, if he's still writing, is to write a promo with clips from the match, made up of course and just put it mid show, since the opening promo slot is gone. I'd ask JLCC first, if they don't mind, but why would they if it fills your plot gap and gives you a chance to put over the title. Once again, only a suggestion.

Guest Insanityman

Yeah, I know recently I've made it insanely unclear. But I'm bookable and willing to pump out some more matches. See if there's a shot in Hell of me improving or doing a helluva' lot than I have been. There is some major social shit going on (girlfriend, death threats, skating, incoherent teenage angst, blah blah blah), but I think I could this as a venting ground, besides you guys rule too much for me to leave for good... and stuff.

So I'd love to be booked, whether against newb or feed me to someone who'd destroy me- your call.

I "Ripping off Thugg 'cause it's late, I'm tired, and I can" L

Sign in to follow this