TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steve J. Rogers

The One and Only Angel Season 5 Thread

Lets get the topic started...

And lets officially welcome James Marsters as "Spike" and there may be more Buffyverse apperances...

Also lets welcome back Joss Wheedon on a more regular basis!

Could be the last year on WB, or the last year period. Who knows, but thats a topic for winter of 04

Steve

BASTARD~!

I was suppose to start this thread since I got jipped out of starting the BUFFY thread by SOMEONE...

*shakes fist at Dames*

Beat me to it, curse you. Oh well, FIRST REPLY~!

So, this is going to be more case a week like it was in Season One than anything else, right?

EDIT: DAMN IT!

Does HAPPY DANCE~!

Can't wait....I just hope however Spike is brought back he comes back Evil~! We just didn't get enough of evil Spike on Buffy, one full season, an episode of season 3(and he ended up working with Buffy and Angel in it), a little of season 4 then bam, chip in the head :( I want the Spike of old back, I want William the friggin BLOODY! :firedevil: Even if it's only for like half the season, I can live with that...

I didn't like Spike from season 7, he was too blah.

Plus, reruns are starting on Sept 29th, so we can discuss that too.

WHAT!!!!!

*puts on fight'n gloves*

Psycho Spike from the earlier part of the Season was BLAH?

Mind controlled Spike from mid season was BLAH?

Heroic Spike was BLAH?

Most character dept of the season sez I.

I know I am the Marsters mark and people may think he can do no wrong in my eyes, but the guy was great in this season...he just wasn't the OLD Spike.

Its just like season 6...its not that it was a bad season, people just don't like change.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

This will come as a shock to some, but I enjoy this show. I haven't watched in three years. But I always admired Angel more then the Scoobies. Maybe because I have a thing for the "Lone Wolf" type character.

This will come as a shock to some, but I enjoy this show. I haven't watched in three years. But I always admired Angel more then the Scoobies. Maybe because I have a thing for the "Lone Wolf" type character.

Well they are two completely different kinds of shows really. I know quite a few people that refuse to watch Buffy and will watch angel.

I personally think it is the widescreen. People will watch anything if its widescreen.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Well they are two completely different kinds of shows really. I know quite a few people that refuse to watch Buffy and will watch angel.

I personally think it is the widescreen. People will watch anything if its widescreen.

Even Gigli?

Even Gigli?

ouch

I didn't like Spike from season 7, he was too blah.

Plus, reruns are starting on Sept 29th, so we can discuss that too.

WHAT!!!!!

*puts on fight'n gloves*

Psycho Spike from the earlier part of the Season was BLAH?

Mind controlled Spike from mid season was BLAH?

Heroic Spike was BLAH?

Most character dept of the season sez I.

I know I am the Marsters mark and people may think he can do no wrong in my eyes, but the guy was great in this season...he just wasn't the OLD Spike.

Its just like season 6...its not that it was a bad season, people just don't like change.

I meant to say I didn't really like the heroic Spike, it was too blah for me.

I COMPLETLY forgot about crazy Spike. I loved that.

I'm watching Season 1 Angel reruns and I have to say...

Kate is really fucking hot.

I dunno whether it's my tastes that have changed or they digitally remastered the show with Foxtravision, but gotdamn, when did Kate get so hot and where was the Lilah/Kate GonG action?!

So has anyone heard exactly what the deal is with Spike?

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

He's brought back as a ghost at first, but he should become corporeal sometime around sweeps, methinks. Also, SMG is suposed to have an appearance around sweeps as well.

:cheers: