TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fire and Knives

SJL METAL!

Guest Fire and Knives

Stuff explodes, lights flash, and we're LIVE with SJL METAL~!

Judge: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to Metal, sold out at the Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan! It's another action packed show for you, which we're going to kick off with-

Annie: Talking. Blah.

Ejiro: Hey, have some respect! This is the SJL World Champion we're about to receive!

Annie: He hasn't done a thing to earn my respect...or anyone elses.

Judge: I have to disagree...the English Dragon has battled, fought, and climbed to the top of the tree. It doesn't matter how he did it.

Ejiro: Right on!

In the ring, the legendary Funyon warms up his vocal chords for his evening's work.

FUNYON: Ladies and Gentleman...coming down the ailse at this time...

The majestic strains of "Land of Hope and Glory" rise throughout the arena, as the crowd jump up and attempt to drown out the music with their furious boos.

The English Dragon, resplendent in golden mask and finely tailored three piece suit, walks down to the ring. Two steps behind him walks Robertson, carrying a red silk cushion, on which rests the SJL World Title. Dragon steps onto the ring apron and wipes down his shoes, before ducking into the ring. Robertson climbs up the ring steps and enters, holding the title carefully.

Ejiro: Look at that suit...what fine work.

Annie: Ah, the suit and mask look...sported by many idiots over the years.

Dragon takes the mic from Funyon, and shooes the announcer away.

Dragon: Good evening, and welcome to the greatest moment in SJL history! The first appearance of your new CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

BOOOOOOOO!

Dragon: Now, now, I know you're all terribly excited. But just settle down a moment, won't you. I just have a few things to say. Firstly, I'd like to say I'm glad to be here, in Detroit, Michigan!

Dragon gives a thumbs up to the crowd, drawing a startled POP from the fans!

Dragon: But sadly, I can't say that, as it's the most god awful, smelly, whore infested, feeble minded, dull, dirty, and....(shudders) un-English place I've ever visited!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dragon: But no matter. My stay will not be a long one. After I leave here, I am flying to London to receive my knighthood from her Majesty.

Annie: He is not...what a lying shit.

Ejiro: Annie! You're just jealous YOU don't get to kneel down before the Queen of England.

Annie: Er...she's really not my type.

Ejiro: You're desperate.

Dragon: Secondly, I'd like to thank...well, myself. For my training, hard work and dedication to excellence. I know it's hard for all you peasants to understand, but I have reached heights only previously known to GODS.

Annie: O...k....so he's lost it, then.

Ejiro: Just telling it like it is.

Dragon: Thirdly- the past. I have unwillingly given up my European Title, after nobody was able to beat me fairly for it. I only hope it finds a good home here tonight. Finally...a word on the future. Spike Jenkins...Aecas...Insane whateveryouare...you might like to consider going home and doing whatever it is you do in your squalid little lives, because this title stays mine until I chose to give it up. Understand?

Dragon's voice rises uncontrollably.

Dragon: I WILL NOT BE BEATEN! NEVER! UNDERSTAND THAT, YOU BLOODY IGNORAMI!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dragon: Goodnight, my friends. Thankyou for this wonderous reception! I love each and every one of you. Don't try to touch me, or I'll have your hands cut off. Goodnight!

The Englishman drops the mic, and waves heartily to the fans, who respond by throwing trash into the ring. Dragon takes the SJL World Title belt from Robertson, and holds it aloft, before exiting the ring.

Judge: Well...

Ejiro: He certainly knows how to celebrate!

Annie: Can we get to some matches?

Judge: You don't want to see a replay of that?

Annie: COMMERCIALS. NOW.

Guest Fire and Knives

“Rose of Pain” by X Japan begins playing across the arena and Craig McLennan walks out from the entranceway, accompanied by a chorus of boos. He is fairly small in stature and wears a mostly red flaming full-body spandex suit and a yellow mask with mock flames extending from the top of it. As he makes his way towards the ring he reaches into his suit and produces a Zippo© brand lighter. He walks to the ring and puts the lighter down in the corner, and hops up onto the apron, then to the top and backflips into the ring.

The lights dim and “Ghost in the Fog” by Cradle of Filth begins playing. Daemon emerges from the entranceway and is received by the fans by a scattering of boos and jeers, which go entirely unacknowledged by Daemon. Only slightly taller than Craig, he wears baggy black pants and no dsadasdshirt. Upon the left side of his chest is a large tattoo of an ankh. Several of his dreadlocks are falling into his eyes and face. Daemon walks slowly and deliberately towards the ring, never taking his eyes off of his opponent.

For several seconds the two men stare at each other until the bell rings, and then they approach each other. Craig takes Daemon down with a hip toss, but he is up immediately and does the same to Craig, who also makes it to his feet without effort. The two lock up and Craig gets the best of the situation, managing to whip Daemon into the ropes and dropkick his opponent to the mat. Craig tries to go for a standing senton, but Daemon is quick to move out of the way and Craig hits the canvas hard. Daemon goes for an elbow, but Craig also manages to move out of the way and Daemon almost instantly returns to her feet after colliding with the ring apron. Craig takes Daemon down with a Japanese arm drag, but before he can capitilise Daemon trips him from the ground. Both of them jump to their feet and stare at each other. The crowd gives a spattering of applause for the exchange.

The two collide with each other once again and Craig takes Daemon down with a scoop and a slam, following up with a leg drop to the chest. Daemon climbs to his feet only to be hit with a clothesline, and, continuing to return to his feet, a second and a third clothesline, until finally he does not rise. Craig then forces his opponent to his rise, only to once again send Daemon into the mat with a suplex. Several stomps are given to Daemon and then Craig ascends to the top turnbuckle. He comes flying off with a top-rope slash and into an attempted pin. 1…2…kick out. Daemon is again forced to his feet and Craig whips him into the corner. Daemon is pursued by Craig and is laid into with several hard kicks to the head and body, causing Daemon to collapse in a heap. Craig again assists Daemon to his feet and hits a German suplex with a bridge in another pinfall attempt. 1…2…kick out. Craig climbs to the top rope and goes for a moonsault, but at the last instant Daemon rolls out of the way and Craig hits the mat hard.

Both men struggle to make it to their feet, with Daemon arriving there first. Daemon grabs Craig from behind and hits him with a release German suplex followed by a standing senton. Craig makes it to his feet only to be struck by a flying forearm by Daemon, causing him to once again lie prone upon the mat. This is followed by a standing moonsault and several stomps to the midsection. Daemon then ascends to the top rope and hits a flying headbut and remains on top of Craig for the attempted pin. 1…2…kick out. Craig is allowed to make his way to his feet and is then grabbed onto by Daemon who runs his opponent into the corner and hits a tornado DDT. Again Daemon makes his way to the top rope, this time for a shooting star press, which misses barely misses and causes Daemon to cringe in pain upon the ring mat.

Craig slowly lifts his battered body from the mat and throws several forearms to the side of Daemon’s head, who is up shortly after Craig. Daemon is whipped into the ropes and he quickly takes the opportunity to slide to the outside. Unnoticed by Daemon, Craig follows him to the outside and hits him with a clothesline from behind. The referee begins to count the two competitors out. 1. In little time Daemon is again on his feet, only to be whipped into the ring post by Craig, who follows up with a clothesline. 2. Again, Daemon rises from the ground to his feet and is met, this time, by a stiff kick to the face. 3. Craig stalks Daemon cringes in pain as he is met by a low blow. 4. Craig then suffers the effects of a backflip kick and Daemon rolls back into the ring. 5. He stands in the center of the ring, watching as Craig struggle to regain a standing base.

Craig rolls back into the ring at the count of 9 and is met by a series of boots to his side. Daemon moves away slightly and allows Craig to return to his feet. He then attempts to kick Craig, but his leg is caught. His other leg, which comes around from the side, is not and Daemon lands the Enzigiri. Forcing Craig to stand, Daemon tries to apply the Katahajime, but Craig makes it to the ropes before it can be completely cinched in. When both competitors make it back to their feet, Craig is taken down by a series of arm drags. The moonsault from the top rope, however, misses and Daemon again finds himself lying prone upon the mat in the center of the ring.

Taking full advantage of the situation, Craig McLennan goes for the standing shooting star press, which he hits, and then tries for the pin. 1…2…kick out. He then helps Daemon back to his feet, hits him with several elbows, and leads him to the corner where he, as well as Daemon, ascend to the top rope and Daemon is taken down with a spectacular Hurrancarana from the top rope! 1…2…kick out, barely.

Both men make it to their feet and Daemon strikes at Craig with a crescent kick to the body and Craig collapses to the canvas. Daemon then hits a standing moonsault positions himself behind Craig. Craig makes it to his feet only to fall victim to the Katahajime. Soon unconscious, Daemon is declared the victor.

Guest Fire and Knives

After an action-packed Craig McLennan vs Daemon match, the fans of the Motor City in this Joe Louis Arena are more than ready for more. They're anxious and waiting as the cameras return from commercials to pan across the stage. The thousands inside rise to their feets, boasting their homemade signs as they try to get a glimpse of themselves on the Smarkstron, as well as televisions across the world.

"(Judge) Welcome back to Metal and I'm being told that Brian Kingsmen is on his way out here right now."

"(Annie) That arrogant prick. You saw what happened last week. After all that talk, he still lost his match."

"(Ejiro) Whether or not he won or lost, he showed great promise as a technical high flyer, a rarity in these days."

Just as the Judge mentioned, the arena glows eerie dark and the Smarkstron flickers on, showing a clip of just static as "The Gauntlet" slowly begins to play. The beat trances the strobe lights in the arena to dance, and it's at this moment that Brian Kingsmen emerges from the back, casually dressed in a Detroit Pistons jersey with black cargo pants. He motions down the ramp, taunting the fans in the front row as he passes them by before sliding into the ring.

"(Crowds) YOU SUCK!! YOU SUCK!! YOU SUCK!!"

Brian ignores the retaliation and proceeds to grab a mic from the ringside technician. He walks around the ring for awhile, hand covering his lips while he tries to think up what to say. He brings the mic up to his lips, and immediately is paraded with another wave of boos.

"I know what you're all thinking. Aecas did not deserve to win that match, and I couldn't agree with you more," Brian exclaims. He circles the ring again, looking at a thousand glares at every direction. The Detroit fans begin chanting obscene language once again and Brian continues on, "It's alright that you're angry. Hell, I'm angry too. I'm here busting my ass trying to get a decent living, and here is this big Undertaker-wannabe cheating right in front of the referee! And what does the referee do?! NOTHING!! He just lets it happen!! Watch the damn tape!!"

The Smarkstron flickers on with life and immediately we see a clip of last week's Four Corners Match-

---------------------------------------

The crowds don't know what to think as Aecas watches Morrison with a satisfied smile on his face, Eddy Long drops down to his front raising his hand to count the pinfall. Before Long can count one Aecas steps in behind Morrison ducking low and grabbing Jay by the head and the legs lifting the startled Englishman onto his shoulders and into a Burning Hammer position, shaking his head as the fans explode into cheers once again.

Annie: That's the quickest truce I've ever seen Judge!

Aecas holds Jay tightly as he moves over to the still prone form of Brian Kingsmen, the Black Angel pauses for a moment before he places his left hand underneath Morrison's left leg pushing up hard as he yanks the Englishman's head down with his right. The Black Angel twists his body, as Morrison is catapulted forwards, sitting out and driving Morrison chest first onto Brian Kingsmen with the Betrayer! The Black Angel quickly rolls out of the ring as Eddy Long counts the pinfall.

---------------------------------------

"Right in front of the referee, I say!" Brian yells, stomping his feet on the mat to show his anger. The fans begin to chuckle.

"Don't you dare laugh at me! Most of you live in the trailer park anyways!! SO HAH!! You know what, that's it. Aecas, I want you to come out right now and apologize!! We all know I'm better than you, which shows when you had to cheat to help Jay win! And then Eddy Long can come out and show how he's the dumbest referee in this league. Come out you big ape, NOW!!"

The fans begin to cheer, chanting the Black Angel's name as Brian continues to walk back and forth in the ring, pacing himself.

"(Judge) Brian Kingsmen is calling Aecas out!! Aecas is due to fight for a shot at the world title tonight but first he has to come out to confront Brian Kingsmen!!"

"(Annie) Brian is just asking for a deathwish."

Moments pass and still Aecas does not come out. Brian begins to grow impatient.

"Well I guess the big guy is scared to come o-"

Brian is interrupted by the Smarkstron flickering on. Right away, the crowds burst into cheers as the camera follows Aecas, who is walking in a hallway heading out to the ring. He walks into the gorilla position, and at this moment, "Dead Skin Mask" blasts out of the speakers. There are no fancy introductions this time as Aecas storms out from the back, armed with nothing but his bulky arms and fists. His prescence makes an impact, noticeable when Brian Kingsmen slowly backs away, his facial expressions are of fear now. He musters all his courage and speaks his mind:

"That's right, I want you to apologize. That should be me fighting for a shot at the World Title. But no, you had to ruin everything! You better step in this ring right now and get this over with..."

Aecas slides into the ring and immediately Brian slides out of the ring. The Black Angels walks towards the ropes, and with nobody inside the ring, he raises both fists into the air, igniting a long and loud wave of cheers. Brian slowly slides back in, always aware as he tosses a second mic to Aecas.

"Now Aecas, let's hear it. Let's hear that apology. I don't have all day."

Aecas brings the mic up to his lips... but doesn't speak. He stands there, watching Brian cowardly standing away from his range. The high flyer motions for the giant to speak, but he doesn't. Instead, Aecas lunges forward and grabs Brian by the neck, igniting another wave of cheers!! Brian tries to break free, but the grip is too strong. Aecas uses the mic handed to him to smash it across Brian's head, cutting a gash wide open!! Brian rolls out of the ring and quickly races to the ramp, backing up while he wipes the blood away.

"(Judge) And just like that, without even talking, Aecas bloodies Brian Kingsmen, forcing the egomaniac to back away!!"

"(Annie) And listen to this crowd, they're loving it!"

Brian points to Aecas, warning him as he disappears into the back while the crowds celebrate Aecas in the ring.

"(Judge) Don't go away, we have plenty of action ready!!"

"(Ejiro) After these commercials...."

Guest Fire and Knives

Judge: In tonight’s next match the SJL Television Title will be on the line, as newcomer Brian Bowers challenges reigning Television champion Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix!

Annie: I wouldn’t put money on Bowers in this match. Landon Maddix is an outstanding athlete, and even at nineteen he’s got real presence of mind in that ring! Just look at his television title reign, which is mere days away from breaking the SJL record currently held by TNT!

Judge: Hope he wore a cup.

[Funyon enters the ring, brandishing his SJL-branded microphone.]

Judge: Looks like this match is going to get underway...

Annie: It should also be noted that Landon Maddix remains undefeated – he hasn’t lost a match since entering the SJL!

[The crowd is buzzing as Funyon raises the mic to speak.]

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen...the following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the SJL TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

[The crowd roars their approval.]

Funyon: Introducing first...the challenger...hailing from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada...standing six feet four inches tall and weighing in at two-hundred and thirty-six pounds, Brian Bowers!

[The crowd erupts into boos as the video screen abruptly cuts to static and “The Gash” by The Flaming Lips begins blaring over the PA.

Brian Bowers and Kate Elliot emerge from the entryway. Kate Elliot, as always, has her backpack with her, and Brian Bowers is carrying both a steel chair and what looks to be a chunk of cinderblock.]

Annie: Bowers is likely coming into this match underestimating the Television champion, and he’s going to be in for a real surprise once Maddix gets into that ring.

Judge: I don’t know...the fact that he brought a piece of cinderblock out with him doesn’t exactly convey a lot of confidence.

[brian Bowers lopes to the ring, beeing booed and jeered from all sides, with Kate Elliot a few paces ahead of him.]

Eijiro: I’ve got to think Bowers is going to be looking for a ground-and-pound offense in this match. He’s going to try and shut Maddix down, keeping him on the mat and not letting him fly.

[bowers sets his chair and cinderblock piece down at ringside, then takes off his jacket and hands it to Kate Elliot.

She drops it unceremoniously on the floor as Brian Bowers steps between the bottom and middle ropes and takes his corner.

A “Bowers sucks” chant has already started up, centered in the upper right section of seats.]

Annie: How nice – only two weeks in the SJL, and he’s already made some friends.

[Funyon raises the mic yet again, raising the crowd’s excitement level with it.]

Funyon: And his opponent...

[A cheer goes up from the expectant crowd, as “Fight Song” by Marilyn Manson begins fading in...]

Funyon: ...fighting out of Huron, South Dakota…standing five feet ten inches tall and weighing in at two-hundred and four pounds...he is the SJL Television Champion...

[The volume of the music increases, and the crowd’s excitement level has all but peaked...]

Funyon: .…..Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix!

[The crowd explodes in cheers and adoration as Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix emerges from the entryway, wearing the SJL World Television title belt around his waist. The music is blaring now, as Maddix sprints out onto the stage, holds his arms out to the sides and spins, with the crowd wildly cheers him on.]

Judge: Maddix taking it all in!

Annie: This has to be incredible for a nineteen-year-old kid – a title belt, and entire arena cheering you on – Landon Maddix is living the dream!

[Maddix struts down the aisle, slapping hands all the way. Some of the younger women look to be on the verge of fainting as Maddix acknowledges them.]

Judge: The SJL fans love Landon Maddix!

Eijiro: There’s no accounting for taste.

[Landon Maddix reaches the ring and proceeds to run a complete lap around it, making a concerted effort to slap every extended hand in the first row. He then vaults onto the ring apron, turns around and holds his arms up to the crowd, leading them in a chant of “FIGHT” in time with his music. Bowers looks on with disdain.

Maddix turns around and vaults into the ring, soaking up the cheers.

He removes his championship belt and hands it to referee Eddy Long, who leaves the ring to hand it off to the timekeeper, then ducks back in.

Long calls for the bell.]

*DING DING DING*

[bowers and Maddix tentatively size each other up, neither one quite ready to commit to a move. The fans are firmly behind Landon Maddix.]

Judge: Bowers just watching for opening strikes, getting ready to cover up.

Annie: And Maddix is, justifiably, a little nervous about any move that’s going to require him to plant his feet apart. He’s familiar with the strategy of this “two-sport superstar”!

Eijiro: Two-sport?

Annie: Wrestling and kickball.

Eijiro: ...

[Maddix is the first to make a move, going for a short kick to the midsection. Bowers blocks low, preparing to catch his foot, when Maddix plants his kicking leg and fires off a standing spin kick! A cheer goes up from the crowd.]

Annie: Maddix faked him out! This is exactly what he needs to do – move quickly, come in from every angle, and basically not let Brian Bowers dictate the pace of this match! He needs to avoid getting locked down or overpowered by the larger Bowers.

[bowers is reeling, trying to stay on his feet after the spin kick.

Landon Maddix runs into the ropes, and rebounds with a Koppou kick! As he rebounds off the ropes, he ducks down into a forward somersault. As he rolls into position, he extends his leg and slams his heel hard into Bowers’ chest! This succeeds in taking Bowers down, and Maddix briefly looks up to acknowledge the crowd as they begin chanting his name.]

Annie: He didn’t even have time to cover up! Rolling kick ot the chest, and Bowers is on the mat!

Judge: But Maddix can’t waste time playing to the crowd like that – whether they’re booing OR cheering, you can’t afford to lose your focus!

[As Bowers gets to his knees, Landon Maddix vaults to the top rope in a single jump. Taking only a split-second to shift his stance, and with the crowd cheering him on, Maddix leaps off the turnbuckle, plowing Bowers with a flying forearm as he gets to his feet! The “Cucaracha” chants are really getting going now, as Maddix goes into a lateral press.]

Annie: Great timing by Maddix! As Bowers got up, he climbed the ropes, then nailed him right in the head with a flying forearm! Maddix with a cover...

[Eddy Long dives into position, starting to count “one” as he lands on his knees.]

ONE...

TWO...

SHOULDER UP!

[A wave of boos goes through the crowd.]

Judge: Some of these fans thought it was over right there!

Annie: Maddix learning from what he’s seen so far, going for head shots on Bowers, who has proven to be weak against them!

[bowers, still having a considerable amount of stamina left, gets to his feet. Maddix comes in close, attempting to hook Brian Bowers for a suplex. Bowers catches him with a short knee to the midsection, though, breaking his grip!]

Annie: I don’t believe it – I think that one actually DID hit him in the midsection!

[bowers pulls a standing switch on Landon Maddix, spinning behind him and tucking his head underneath Maddix’ arm. He powers Maddix up and over his shoulder with a belly-to-back suplex!]

Judge: Bowers with a backdrop suplex on Maddix, jarring the champ’s neck!

Eijiro: Maddix’ neck has always given him problems, and must look like a neon “hit me” sign to Bowers!

[Maddix sits up relatively quickly, but Bowers is right on him. Using his right arm, Bowers forces Maddix’ arm up, then locks on a “chinlock” (that seems to be unusually throat-centered) with his left!]

Judge: Bowers locks on the Buffalo Sleeper!

[The fans are stomping their feet and cheering Maddix on as he struggles to break the hold. Maddix starts throwing his body left and right, trying to break the chinlock. His smaller size allows himself to wriggle out of the chinlock, but Bowers still has his arm! Bowers stands up fully, pulling Maddix up with him...then Irish-whips him across the ring with authority! Maddix collides back-first with the turnbuckles in the opposite corner, bracing his arms on the ropes behind him for support.]

Judge: Bowers with the cross-corner whip!

[brian Bowers measures Maddix up, then runs at him at the top speed he can attain.]

Eijiro: Bowers charges in...

Annie: Slowly...

[bowers ducks down and lunges at Maddix with the Grape Crush...but he hits nothing but turnbuckle! Maddix was able to use his arms to power his entire body upward, lifting himself out of the line of fire as Bowers dove underneath him and collided shoulder-first with the middle turnbuckle!]

Annie: Maddix played Bowers for a fool! An incredible counter, as Maddix lifts up his entire body to avoid the Grape Crush!

Judge: And Bowers hit the turnbuckle with that right shoulder – that can’t have helped!

[Maddix drops back down, landing in perfect position for a sunset flip, which he immediately hits, snapping bowers down with some authority and rolling him out of the corner. The fans are on their feet cheering for Landon Maddix as he throws his legs over Bowers’shoulders and Long runs over to count the fall.]

Annie: What a maneuver by Landon Maddix! He completely played Bowers there, suckering him into going for the Grape Crush, then rolling him over and out of the corner with a sunset flip after he speared the turnbuckle!

Eddy Long counts:

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

[bowers kicks with as much force as he can manage, at the same time rolling to the left to get a shoulder off the mat. The force of the double-leg kick knocks Maddix back, breaking up the pinfall just before the three-count. The crowd’s disappointment is obvious.]

Judge: Maddix almost had him there!

Eijiro: Bowers still able to kick out, though – the comparatively small Landon Maddix has so far been unable to keep Bowers’ shoulders down long enough for a three-count!

[Landon Maddix is on his feet before Bowers, and bounces off the ropes as Bowers turns over to get up, push-up style. Maddix bears down on him as he gets to his kne...SHINING WIZARD! Maddix plants his foot on Bowers’raised right knee, jumps up, and drills him square in the head with a brutal knee smash! Bowers is laid out flat, and Maddix lets the momentum of the move carry him over into a pinning position, covering Bowers high on the upper body. The fans are on their feet chanting for La Cucaracha.]

Annie: There it is! The Original Recipe Shining Wizard! Maddix covers...

[Eddy Long is right there to make the count.]

ONE...

TWO...

THR...

KATE ELLIOT PULLS MADDIX OFF!

Annie: No, no, NO! Maddix HAD this match won, but Kate Elliot pulled Maddix off before the three-count! She dove into the ring, and was JUST able to break up that cover!

[The boos for Kate Elliot (and Brian Bowers) are reaching an incredible level of volume.]

Eijiro: It’s his own fault for not hooking the leg. Even if he thought Bowers was out cold, he still should have covered him properly.

[Kate Elliot ducks back through the ropes as Eddy Long gets in her face, yelling and gesturing. Kate Elliot denies everything.

As Long and Elliot argue, Landon Maddix runs into the ropes, leaping high into the air and landing like an anvil on Bowers’ chest with a running senton bomb! He hooks the leg, but there’s no-one to make the count. The fans are rabid, and a few industrious types try to start a “turn around” chant.]

Annie: Oh, come ON! One, two, three, four, FIVE...Bowers SHOULD have been disqualified when Kate Elliot broke up the fall, but failing that, he at LEAST should have been pinned there!

[Long, having had enough, turns his back on Kate Elliot. He pivots around to see Maddix pinning Bowers! He instantly drops to his knees and starts the count...]

ONE...

TWO...

THR...

E...

SHOULDER UP!

Judge: Two and three quarters, but not three! Bowers had JUST enough time to recover to the point where he could lift the shoulder!

Annie: Kate Elliot saved Bowers there! Maddix would have had the fall TWICE without Kate Elliot’s interference! The Shining Wizard SHOULD have ended this match!

[brian Bowers, fighting up to his feet (and still shaking the cobwebs from the Shining Wizard), lunges at Landon Maddix with a left-arm lariat. Maddix sees him coming, though, and goes low with a drop toehold! As Brian Bowers falls, he lands throat-first on the middle rope! Maddix siezes the opportunity and, giving Bowers a quick two-handed shove to position him, runs at the ropes on the opposite side! He bounces off, runs back across the ring and grabs the top rope, almost becoming a blur as he swings his body around! He hooks Bowers with a headscissors and throws him right out of the ring! The crowd erupts.]

Annie: The Whiparound! Bowers unable to grab the ropes, and Maddix threw him right out of the ring with what has to be one of the most impressive moves in the SJL!

[bowers is flat on his face on the safety mats as Landon Maddix goes through the ropes and immediately begins looking for something underneath the ring. The crowd cheers wildly as he pulls out a table.]

Eijiro: Sure, when HE brings out a foreign object, everyone thinks it’s great, but when Bowers does the same thing, they’re calling for his head!

[Landon Maddix sets up the table, positioning it at the midway point between the ring and the safety rail. He goes to pick Bowers up by the head, planting his feet as he reaches for...BOWERS POPS UP! MADDIX IS DOWN!]

Eijiro: Innovation! Maddix was maybe looking for a powerbomb or similar move, but as he went to pick Bowers up, Bowers pushed up and hit a low blow with the back of his head!

Judge: Maddix wasted WAY too much time getting that table! Cheers or not, he should have stayed ON Bowers after the Whiparound! He gave him time to recover!

[Kate Elliot runs over, holding the chunk of cinderblock. Taking Bowers by the left shoulder she helps him to his feet, then hands him the cinderblock piece.

Annie: My God! Bowers is going to hit him with that brick!

[bowers never sees Maddix’ dropkick coming. He flies back, landing on his ass on the safety mats and dropping the cinderblock. Scrambling to his feet, he retreats into the ring. Kate Elliot gets in Landon Maddix’ face, trying to buy Bowers a few seconds.]

Judge: Bowers not interested in getting put through a table, to the disappointment of the crowd!

Annie: And now he’s retreating in to the ring, with Kate Elliot trying to hold Maddix off!

[Landon Maddix forces past Kate Elliot. Bowers turns around to face him as he climbs onto the apron.]

Judge: Bowers waiting for Maddix...

[Maddix grabs the top rope and slingshots himself into the...FLYING HEADSCISSORS! Bowers goes flying!]

Annie: Did you see that! What a psyche-out play by Maddix! Bowers was expecting Maddix to go through the ropes, so Maddix went OVER them instead, and caught him with a head-scissor takeover!

[Maddix can’t help but acknowledge the crowd-wide cheers.

Kate Elliot, for whatever reason, protests to that last move. It takes her a lot of effort, but she’s eventually able to get Long’s attention to give her account.]

Judge: Again, Maddix wastes vital seconds! It’s not just when they hate you that the crowd can get inside your head – all those cheers can be a distraction, too!

Annie: Speaking of distractions, look at Kate Elliot!

[bowers is trying to get to his feet, but can’t seem to. He plants his left hand and tries to get to his knees, but Maddix rushes in on him. As he does, Bowers throws an uppercut with his right hand, smashing the inside of his elbow into Maddix’ groin! The arena explodes in boos.]

Eijiro: Classic Flair Uppercut delivered by Bowers!

Judge: And Kate Elliot had Long looking the other way!

[Landon Maddix doubles over clutching at his groin, but stays on his feet. Kate Elliot loses interest in her complaint and steps off the apron, as Bowers steps in and waistlocks Maddix. He falls back with a pulling piledriver, inverting Landon Maddix and driving his head into the canvas! Maddix falls backward as Bowers ends up in a seated position. Bowers throws himself forward into a cover attempt.]

Judge: Bowers with a piledriver! He covers...

[Eddy Long counts...

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Annie: Maddix kicks out at two!

[bowers doesn’t even let Maddix get to his feet. As soon as the cover is broken, he grabs Maddix around the neck with his left arm, then stands up, lifting him into a Dragon Sleeper!]

Eijiro: Bowers applying another submission hold, further exploiting the weak neck of Maddix!

[bowers tries to clasp his left hand with his right, but Maddix drops to the mat, landing hard on his back.]

Judge: Maddix worms his way out of antoher submission hold! He slipped right out of Bowers’ grasp!

Eijiro: But Bowers is staying on him, not letting him move and, most importantly, not letting him fly!

[brian Bowers picks Maddix up by the head in the same way as before...]

Annie: Bowers determined to get that Dragon Sleeper on Maddix – he’s going for it again!

[...as soon as Bowers has Maddix in position...he falls backward with an inverted DDT! The crowd winces in sympathy as Bowers drops with a vicious cutting motion!]

Eijiro: No he’s not! Bowers hits the inverted DDT and goes right into the cover! Long is in position...

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

[A cheer goes up for Landon Maddix.]

Judge: Another two-count! Bowers has to be getting frustrated!

[brian Bowers turns Landon Maddix over, lifting him up in a front headlock. He backs into the corner. He steps up onto the second rope, then releases the headlock, applying a double-arm waistlock instead...]

Judge: Bowers looking for that second-rope shoulderbreaker!

Eijiro: I don’t think he’s looking for a shoulderbreaker – he hasn’t been working on the arm – I think he’s gonna piledrive him!

[bowers tries to lift Maddix up...but Maddix slips out of the waistlock! He ducks out backwards, sliding out of Bowers’ grip and ending up in a squat on the mat. Before Bowers’ realizes what happened, Landon Maddix jumps up, spins around, grabs Bowers by the head...JAWBREAKER OFF THE MIDDLE ROPE! Bowers falls into the ring,. His left leg gets hung up on the middle rope as he falls, wrenching his knee.]

Annie: Super Jawbreaker! A brilliant counter by Landon Maddix!

[Landon Maddix stays down, unable to follow up on the move.]

Judge: But he compacted his own neck, adding to the damage that Bowers has already done to it, and the injuries he came INTO the match with! Maddix may be out!

[bowers frees his foot from the ropes, clutching his knee in pain. He rolls out of the ring, swearing loud enough that the ring mics pick some of it up, and starts rolling around in pain. He ends with his legs underneath the ring apron, clutching his injured knee.

Eijiro: Bowers wrenched his leg in the ropes as he went down! We may have seen both participants in this match injured by that last move!

Landon Maddix is starting to come to, rotating his neck to loosen it.

Eddy Long checks on Landon Maddix, but Maddix waves him off.

Annie: Looks like Maddix is already coming around!

Eddy Long walks to Bowers’ side of the ring and looks over the ropes.

Bowers slowly gets to his feet, but can’t seem to put any weight on his left leg.

Long asks Brian Bowers if he should stop the match, but Bowers shakes his head emphatically.

Landon Maddix doesn’t seem sure if the match is continuing.

Maddix looks to Eddy Long, who nods.

Judge: I don’t know what Bowers is thinking getting back into the ring! He can’t even walk!

Eijiro: But he still wants to continue! What a trooper!

Eddy Long nods to Landon Maddix, then backs off as Brian Bowers re-enters the ring.

Eijiro: Eddy Long acknowledging that this match is still going on!

[brian Bowers suddenly lunges forward, levelling Landon Maddix with a tackle at the knees!]

Annie: What the hell!? He was faking it!

[Landon Maddix twists to the side as he falls, trying to brace his neck for the impact. He lands hard on his shoulder, still taking a significant shock to the neck. Holding it, he rolls over onto his stomach.]

Annie: What amazes me is that the referee isn’t somehow suspicious of Bowers’ miraculous healing leg!

Eijiro: What’s he going to do – disqualify him? Bowers’ strategy is no different – and no less legal – than bluffing in a poker game.

[The boos for Brian Bowers are near-deafening.

Bowers measures Maddix up...and drops a leg across the back of his neck!]

Annie: Bowers just used that allegedly injured left leg to hit a legdrop!

Eijiro: Maddix must have been hurting worse than he was letting on – that knocked him out cold!

Bowers rolls Maddix back onto his back and covers him, hooking his outside leg.

Eddy Long starts the count.

ONE...

TWO...

THR...

E...

E!

*DING DING DING*

Judge: Long is calling for the bell! Bowers wins! Brian Bowers is the new SJL Television Champion!

Annie: Only because he was able to feign an injury, about the lowest tactic there is, and take advantage of the fact that Landon Maddix actually displays some damn sportsmanship!

[There are numerous “bullshit” chants starting up.

The timekeeper picks up the SJL Television Championship belt, walks to the side of the ring, and hands it to Eddy Long.

Eddy Long presents the belt to Brian Bowers.

Brian Bowers looks out over the jeering crowd, holding the belt over his head in triumph as he soaks up the boos.

He slings the belt over his shoulder and limps to the ropes, still not able to bend his right knee.]

Annie: Why is he still limping? Does he think that’s going to make him look like some kind of hero? We already know his knee wasn’t really injured!

[bowers grabs the bottom rope and lowers himself out of the ring.

The camera feed changes abruptly to show Bowers from the side, as he sits down to adjust his boot.

Kate Elliot runs over to help, which, naturally, involves standing right in Long’s line of sight.

Brian Bowers pulls the piece of rebar out of the left leg of his pants, showing as little of it as possible.

The boos from the left side of the arena (the side that can see Bowers) get even louder.

Bowers casually slides the rebar underneath the ring and gets to his feet.]

Judge: Now we know why Maddix went down to that legdrop – Bowers had the back of his leg braced with that rebar! He must have stuck it into his boot when his legs were under the ring!

[Kate Elliot sprints over, opening her backpack and taking out two cans of RC Cola.

She tosses one to Brian Bowers, opens one herself. They mock-toast the fans in celebration, then exit through the service doors as the fans give them a sendoff of boos, taunts and thrown concession items.]

Eijiro: I guess he’s tired of seeing his sodas wasted! Bowers saving it for after the match this time!

Annie: This is the DEFINITION of a tainted win! If Maddix doesn’t get a rematch, there’s no justice! As well, for the sake of his own health, someone as legitimately injury-prone as Bowers shouldn’t be crying wolf!

Guest Fire and Knives

The crowd in Hockey-Town erupts as we return from commercial to another jam-packed edition of SJL Metal. The camera pans around the upper deck, past signs reading “Bring the Belt Back Home!!!”, “I’d love to see Landon’s gear” and “FEAR the Black Angel!” and lands on the ring where Funyon is checking his microphone. The shot cuts to the broadcast position where our trinity of crazy commentators wait. As the crowd waits impatiently for the next match, they break out in a sing-song chant.

“LETS GO WINGS!” “LETS GO WINGS!” “LETS GO WINGS!”

Ejiro: Don’t these guys know its not hockey season?!

Annie: It’s ALWAYS hockey season in Detroit.

Judge: Welcome back to Crimson! We’ve already seen a huge Television title match, but up next, the vacant SJL European Title is on the line in a battle Royal!…

The commentators are soon drowned out, however, as “The Gauntlet” blasts through the loudspeakers in the arena. As the crowd turns hostile, Brian Kingsmen parts the curtain and enters the aisle, sneering at the fans and motioning around his waist in the universally recognized “place belt here” signal. As the crowd rains boos upon Kingsmen, the camera pans to the ring, where Funyon stands holding the European Title belt.

Funyon: Ladies and Gentlemen…The following contest is a BATTLE ROOYYYYALLLE to crown the NEEEEWW SJL…EUROPEAN CHAMPION!!!! Announcing first…weighing in at 180 pounds…BRIAN KINGSMEN!!!

Kingsmen slides into the ring and walks up to Funyon, ripping the European title from his hands. Climbing the turnbuckles and tossing his long blonde hair back, he raises the belt in the air as if he had won it, drawing a LOUD chorus of boos from the audience. As he drops back to the mat, Funyon yanks the belt back, handing it to the timekeeper as Kingsmen takes a bow.

Annie: Look at Kingsmen, raising that belt in the air like he earned it! That’s disgusting, he hasn’t done anything yet.

Ejiro: Keep that image in mind though, because within the next few minutes, you may very well be seeing it again!

Suddenly, the lights in the arena blink off. The buzzing of the hot crowd is drowned out by a soft “AAAAAAAAHHHH” from the loudspeakers as a spotlight falls from the sky. Motley Crue’s “Livewire” kicks in as strobe lights illuminate the dark arena and Todd Royal and Megan Skye strut into ringside. The crowd continues their booing as Skye parts the ropes and lets Todd in the ring, Royal dropping his sunglasses and waving Kingsmen away as he climbs the turnbuckle. Removing his “TODD ALMIGHTY” vest, Royal glares at Kingsmen as the lights go up in the arena.

Funyon: Making his way to the ring…from San Diego, California…accompanied to the ring by Megan Skye and weighing in at 220 pounds…TODD ROYAL!!!

Judge: You have to believe Royal has the momentum coming into this match as he outlasted both Brian Kingsmen AND Jay Morrison in the four-way match at Crimson.

Annie: Yeah, but he LOST that match to Aecas.

Ejiro: And Aecas isn’t in THIS match, is he?

The arena explodes as the lights dim again, and a calm but sinister chant plays over the PA system. The fans hit their feet as one just as the PA cackles to life.

“Why don’t you ask me what it feels like to be a Freak?”

An explosion erupts at ringside, sending pyrotechnics up the ramp, and “Demon Speeding” blares throughout the arena. The curtain parts, and Jimmy Liston stands between the flames at the ramp’s peak. Raising his fist in the air and reveling in the crowd’s response, Liston begins to march to the ring. A few steps into his journey however, Tyler Sullivan bursts from the back, running in front of his former partner and screaming into the camera.

Funyon: Making his way down the aisle…from Boston, Massachusetts…accompanied to the ring by Tyler Sullivan and weighing in at 228 pounds…JIMMY…”THE DEMON”…LISTON!!!

Sliding into the ring, Liston leaps to the top rope, yelling at the crowd who responds only with cheers. The Demon cracks a grin as he drops back into the ring, staring at the rafters as the lights flicker back on.

Annie: Ladies and Gentlemen…Jimmy Liston is BACK!

Judge: Yeah, but is he the new and improved Liston we were promised a few weeks back?

Annie: Tyler Sullivan sure seems to think so. And listen to that ovation for the Demon. These fans are glad to see this man return.

Judge: Well, that and I don’t think they want to cheer any of the other 3 men in this match.

Blue strobe lights suddenly flash throughout the arena as the drum line of “We Took Pelham” thumps through the arena. The crowd’s reaction immediately sours again, booing loudly as an arc of fireworks shoot out over the aisle. The curtain is slowly drawn back as the symphony of sound erupts, and Jay Morrison emerges from the strobe lighted entrance way. Clad in a flowing gold robe with “CHAMPION” scrawled on the back in diamonds, Morrison shuns away from the touches of the crowd and enters the ring, waving off his competitors as he basks in the jeers.

Funyon: And their opponent…from London, England…weighing in at 239 pounds…this is…JAY MORRISON!!

Ejiro: Now HERE is the man with the advantage coming in! The man is European!

Annie: Ah. I see. Either way, Morrison earned a shot at the European title a week or so ago, and this will be his shot. He also has a weight advantage over his opponents, so don’t count Morrison out!

*DING* *DING* *DING*

All four men circle each other as Funyon, Skye and Sullivan exit the ring. With the crowd buzzing, Morrison makes the first decisive move, stepping into the ring and raising his hand tentatively for a test of strength. The other three competitors stare uneasily at each other and at Jay’s outstretched hand before Royal extends his hand as well. Todd and Jay turn toward each other, raising their other hand, but Jimmy Liston steps in, grabbing each man’s loose hand and creating a 3 way test of strength.

As Royal, Liston and Morrison fight over control, Brian Kingsmen smirks and runs the opposite ropes. Charging the group, Kingsmen looks to take all three men out while they are distracted. As Brian nears the group and prepares to fire off a clothesline, however, Morrison and Royal break their grip. With the circle broken, Liston lifts his boot, catching Kingsmen in the jaw and dropping him to the canvas. Jay and Todd laugh at his misfortune, but The Demon swings his arms together, sending Royal and Morrison crashing into each other. With all 3 of his opponents floored, Liston pumps his fist into the air as the fans erupt.

Annie: Jimmy Liston is the only man standing right now and the fans love it! We could be seeing the new and IMPROVED Demon here tonight.

Ejiro: Yeah, just wait. I bet the idiot trips over his own foot and eliminates himself!

As Liston turns around, Brian Kingsmen makes it back to his feet. The Demon drops into a fighting stance, but Kingsmen soars forward, yanking his jean shorts above his knee, and drills his kneecap into the skull of Liston. The Demon goes down, but Kingsmen soon joins him as Royal steps from the corner and jabs his boot into the cocky Kingsmen’s jaw.

Judge: Kingsmen right back on the attack with that blinding speed, but he’s quickly disposed of by Todd Royal.

Ejiro: These three men, Kingsmen, Royal and Morrison, must know each other so well after last week, Todd was just able to anticipate Kingsmen’s position and clock him with that super kick.

Royal plants his feet after the kick, but barely has time to celebrate his maneuver before noticing something out of the corner of his eye. Todd pivots and flinches as he catches full view of Jay Morrison sailing through the air. Rolling in mid-flight, Morrison comes down hard, driving his heel into the bridge of Royal’s nose and sending Todd crashing to the mat.

Ejiro: See, Jay just leveled Todd with that spin wheel kick. These three know each other’s moves, and they know that both of the other men are desperate to win.

Annie: Liston’s the wild card here though, he wasn’t in last week’s match, but he’s desperate to prove that he’s back and better than ever.

Darting their eyes about the squared circle, all four men carefully make their way to a standing base. As the competitors slowly converge on the center of the ring again, Brian Kingsmen dives forward, clipping the knee of Jay Morrison and sending him tumbling to the mat.

Judge: Kingsmen’s definitely the aggressor here, taking every opportunity to make a move on one of his opponents. That HAS to be to Brian’s advantage as the match goes on.

Seeing an opportunity, however, its Liston who makes an attack, diving on top of Kingsmen as he tries to scramble to his feet. Brian pulls his arms over his face as Liston rains a barrage of blows on the cocky youngster. As the Demon pummels his opponent, Royal reverses direction, heading back towards the corner and leaping to the top turnbuckle. Todd staggers as he plants his feet but regains his balance and stands tall.

Ejiro: AH! Todd’s going to the top rope- not a great idea in my opinion. You’re way too vulnerable up there in a battle royal, with no ropes holding you back.

Annie: Yeah, Royal almost knocked HIMSELF off the top there.

Aiming himself at the tussling Liston and Kingsmen, Todd leaps from the corner. Kicking his feet in the air and swinging his head back, Royal does a reverse 180 degree flip as he glides across the ring. The fans are on their feet as Todd soars, and in the broadcast booth, Ejiro Fasaki is on the edge of his seat as well.

Ejiro: AHA! Todd Complex!! I TOLD you going up top was a brilliant move! How DARE you question the decisions of our Todd and Savior.

As Royal’s body traverses the ring, Liston grabs Kingsmen by the throat and rolls him across the ring, wailing on him with brutally stiff forearm shots. With both men across the ring, Royal collides with the empty canvas, rebounding off the mat with a glazed look in his eyes.

Judge: Spoke to soon partner, Royal went for that shooting star press early, but came up empty, and now Todd is extremely vulnerable to being dumped from the ring and eliminated.

All alone in the corner, Jay Morrison kips up to his feet. Spying Jimmy and Brian across the ring, Jay grasps the top rope with both of his hands. With a conceited smirk to the Detroit crowd, Morrison deftly leaps to the middle rope, plants his feet and twists back towards the ring. Soaring through the air, Jay zeroes in on the Demon and cocks his arm for an elbow drop. Before contact is made however, Liston spins around, abandoning Kingsmen and grasping Morrison around the waist and drilling him to the mat with a monstrous spear.

Surveying the carnage around him, Liston pumps his fist in the air again, roaring loudly and setting the crowd off in a massive cheer.

“DEMON!” “DEMON!” “DEMON!”

Annie: Once again, everyone in the ring is down and out but the Demon. Liston is back with a vengeance and everyone better get out of his way!

Ejiro: Yeah, well, he hasn’t even ELIMINATED anyone yet. As far as winning is concerned, he hasn’t done a Todd-Damned thing.

As if sensing the commentator’s dig, Liston lifts Morrison from the mat and hurls him at the ring ropes. Jay sails over the top rope, but lands with his feet on the apron, preventing himself from being eliminated. Liston reels back to fire off a shot, attempting to knock Jay from the apron, but Morrison ducks, driving his shoulder forward and doubling his opponent over. Flicking his hair back with a cocky nod, Morrison takes a step back. Jay scowls as he steps forward, swinging his leg back before thrusting it forward, crushing his boot across the face of the Demon.

As Liston collapses back onto the mat, holding his face and squinting his eyes in pain, Morrison confidently strolls over to the corner. As Jay pulls himself to the top rope, he is cut off by a rejuvenated Brian Kingsmen. Kingsmen scales the inside of the ringpost, firing off punches as he goes in an attempt to knock Morrison to the floor.

Annie: Brian Kingsmen again taking an opportunity where he can find one. Jay Morrison has yet to re-enter the ring after going over the top rope, so if he hits the floor he’s gone!

Kingsmen pulls himself to the top rope, and unleashes a firestorm of shots to the skull of the spoiled rich kid. Morrison fights back however, swinging his leg over the top rope and into the ring. An obviously frustrated Kingsmen clutches the leg and swings it back to the outside, but when he raises his head to continue the assault, Morrison blasts his opponent in the face with a forearm, sending Kingsmen cascading to the mat with a thud. Raising his head to the rafters and smoothing his hair, Morrison leaps, spreading his arms in flight and bending his knee, crashing to the mat atop the prone body of Jimmy Liston.

Ejiro: Flying knee drop by Jay Morrison! He flies through the air just as gracefully as his jet! Did I mention I’ve been ON Jay Morrison’s jet?

Judge: Once or twice I think.

Ejiro: Yeah. Its bigger than your house.

While Jay Morrison rolls to his feet and re-ties his hair, the camera catches Megan Skye running around the ring to attend to Todd Royal. As Royal gets to his feet and shakes off the cobwebs of the missed Todd Complex, he frantically points at his feet. With Brian Kingsmen also stirring on the mat, Megan quickly unties the laces on Royal’s left boot.

Annie: THIS is why I can’t stand Todd Royal. There’s a battle royale going on for the EUROPEAN TITLE and Royal is more concerned with tying his shoes.

Kingsmen gets to his knees, rubbing the back of his head in pain as Morrison lays a pair of boots to the chest of Jimmy Liston. Meanwhile, Megan takes the laces of Todd’s boot and, instead of re-tying them, loops them around the bottom rope, pulling them tight and knotting them over the cable. As the crowd boos, Skye turns around and flashes a grin, curtseying before scurrying around the ring again.

Ejiro: Todd in Heaven! It’s Ingenious! Royal’s tied himself to the bottom rope! He can’t possibly be eliminated now!!

Annie: That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve EVER seen.

“ASSHOLE!” “ASSHOLE!” “ASSHOLE!”

The crowd reacts as Royal jerks his foot a couple of times, testing the strength of his shoe-string plan. Seeing an opening however, Brian Kingsmen charges the opposite ropes. Todd turns around, flashing a huge grin at his perceived genius, but his expression quickly changes. A look of terror flashes across Royal’s face as Kingsmen barrels in, leaping and spinning before colliding with his foot across the bridge of Todd’s nose.

Judge: A BRUTAL heel kick by Brian Kingsmen, sending Royal reeling against the ropes. Kingsmen’s been on a bit of a hard luck streak lately, and eliminating someone like Royal on his way to the European Title will surely put him on the map.

Royal pulls himself back to a standing position as Kingsmen pops back to his feet and hit’s the ropes again. As he bounces off the cables, Kingsmen kisses his fist, shooting it out and charging towards Royal with intentions of delivering a powerful lariat. As Kingsmen reaches his opponent, however, Royal ducks, standing up underneath Kingsmen and sending Brian tumbling over the top rope with a huge backdrop.

Ejiro: Kingsmen’s Eliminated!!!

Judge: NO!!

As Kingsmen flips over the top cable, he desperately grabs at it with both of his hands. Grasping it with all of his strength, Brian pulls himself up and prevents his feet from hitting the arena floor. Kingsmen pulls himself upside-down, skinning the cat back in, but Royal spins around to check on his elimination.

Seeing his opponent upside down and inches from re-entering the match, Todd scrapes his free foot across Kingsmen’s prone face. Screaming in pain, Kingsmen drops from the ropes, collapsing on the concrete and ending his run in the match.

“OOHHHHHH!”

Funyon: Ladies and Gentlemen…Brian Kingsmen has been….ELIMINATED!

Judge: Kingsmen tried to skin the cat back in, but Todd would have none of that, raking his face with the boot and taking him out of the match.

Annie: And now, one of these three men- Jay Morrison, Todd Royal or Jimmy Liston- will be the new SJL European champ!

As Todd and Megan celebrate at the ropes, Morrison and Liston continue their battle, unaffected, across the ring. Morrison reaches down to his foot and twists the boot cover, moving the kick pad and exposing his shin. With a smirk on his face, Jay wipes the sweat from his brow and leaps into the air. Driving his shin towards the mat, Morrison lets out a gasp of pain as his opponent rolls out of the way and his exposed leg collides with the canvas.

Annie: Too much time primping and posing by Jay Morrison may have cost him there, as this could be the only opening Liston needs to take control for good.

Ejiro: Hey, leave him alone. Primpin’ aint easy!

Rolling to his feet, Jimmy Liston unleashes a vicious kick to his opponent’s jaw. As Morrison’s head shoots up off the mat, Liston hooks it with his left arm. With one fluid movement, Liston jerks Morrison to his feet, planting his opponent in a standing position and drilling him with a head but to the bridge of the nose. As Jay staggers and holds his face in pain, Liston lunges forward, wrapping his arms around his opponent’s waist, and sending Morrison crashing violently into the corner.

Judge: THE HUNT! Liston is on the prowl and Jay Morrison just got trapped!

Annie: Listen to these fans rally around the Demon!

“FUCK HIM UP LISTON- FUCK HIM UP!” “FUCK HIM UP LISTON- FUCK HIM UP!”

As the fans chant and Tyler Sullivan urges him on, Liston yanks Morrison out of the corner. Grapevining his left arm around Jay’s right, the Demon ducks a desperation shot from Morrison and uses his right arm to hook Jay’s left. A pleading look of pain washes over the face of Morrison as Liston grins a vengeful smile and rears his head back. Jay simply closes his eyes and winces in anticipation as the fans count along with the shots.

“1!”…”2!”…”3!”…”4!”…”5!”…”6!”…”7!”…”8!”…”9!”...”10!”

Morrison slumps to the mat in exhaustion as Liston climbs the turnbuckles in celebration. Sullivan leads the crowd in applauding as Jay lifts his head weakly off the mat, surveying the ring before collapsing again.

Judge: Bloodlust by Liston! We’re DEFINITELY seeing a vicious and ruthless Jimmy Liston here tonight, and that might earn him the European Title before the night is over!

Leaping off the turnbuckles, Liston spins in mid-air and comes crashing down with a knee to the ribs of Morrison. Morrison coughs and sputters in pain, but the Demon shows little compassion, lifting his opponent from the mat and forcing him to stand on his feet. As Jay rocks and staggers, Liston slides behind him, lifting his knee and burying it in his opponent’s lower back.

Morrison’s spine folds over in response to the blow, and his neck is soon hooked by the right arm of the Demon. Jay tries weakly and hopelessly to shove Liston off, but the rampaging Demon simply pulls back, lifting Morrison head over heels in a reverse front chancery.

Annie: That’s it! All Liston has to do is drop Morrison back and Jay will be eliminated from the match!

Instead of heading the advice of the Hardcore Queen, however, Liston spins around to face the ropes. With Morrison still held upside down, Liston cascades backwards, collapsing to the mat and drilling Jay’s head into the canvas with a brutal gourd buster.

Judge: Brutal maneuver by Jimmy Liston! Jay Morrison is OUT! All Liston has to do is dump him over the top rope now, and we’ll have seen the last of Morrison.

The Demon grunts as he dead lifts Morrison from the mat. Propping Jay up against the ropes, Liston roars and runs the opposite cables. As Liston reaches the other side of the ring and turns back toward the center however, he is met by a brutal shot to the back of the head. As the sound of impact echoes throughout the arena, Liston drops to the mat. With the Demon down, Todd Royal follows up with an elbow drop to the back of the head, cackling as he pounds on his opponent.

Ejiro: The all-powerful Todd strikes him down!!!

Judge: Yeah, maybe next time Liston won’t run to the set of ropes that his other opponent is LEASHED to.

As Todd rains forearm shots on the back and neck of Jimmy Liston, Jay Morrison bounces off the ropes and charges towards his opponents. Mid-way across the ring, Morrison drops to the mat, kicking his feet forward and meeting Liston’s skull with a crushing baseball slide dropkick. Liston’s neck whips back in pain as Morrison struggles to make it to his feet.

Ejiro: Don’t count Jay out yet! That title is in his British blood and he’s not going to go down without a fight!!

Annie: Morrison is still weak however and its taking him a LONG time to get to his feet. If he can’t dispose of Liston quick he could be in trouble!

Knowing instinctively what the commentators are verbalizing, Morrison grabs Liston by the neck and heaves him at the ropes. The Demon puts on the brakes, however, and halts his momentum just before he tumbles to the outside. Liston spins around to face his opponent, but Morrison charges in with a desperate Yakuza kick, crushing the Demon’s face with the sole of his boot.

The Demon reels back, balanced precariously on the top rope. Morrison lunges at his opponent, trying desperately to knock him to the floor, but he is met with resistance for his efforts. Outside the ring, Tyler Sullivan shoves his former partner between the shoulder blades, knocking him back into the ring and tumbling across the canvas.

Judge: Liston’s BARELY saved by his partner Tyler Sullivan! He was INCHES away from being out of this match!

As Liston slides to a stop in the middle of the ring and the fans applaud, Jay Morrison leans over the top rope. Unleashing a verbal assault on Tyler Sullivan, Morrison ignores Liston long enough for the Demon to make it back to his feet. Careful not to run the ropes this time, Liston takes a running start, hoping to take the opportunity to shove Morrison over the rope and to the floor. As Liston closes in, however, Morrison’s right leg rockets out from under him, catching Jimmy under the jaw and sending him sprawling to the mat.

Ejiro: WOO! What a shot by Morrison! The man is so smart he KNEW Liston was coming and brutalized him with that mule kick.

Indeed, Jay points at his head as if to say he is a genius as he stalks around his fallen opponent. Knowing he must do something to weaken the Demon, Morrison hooks Liston’s head under his right arm. As the crowd boos, Jay takes a bow, hooking Liston’s right leg as he comes back to a standing position. With a final smirk, Morrison jerks back, lifting the Demon high into the air and spinning his skull into the mat with a stiff piledriver.

Ejiro: PHOENIX THUNDER DRIVER!

Judge: That’s all she wrote for Jimmy Liston! New and Improved attitude or not, NOBODY gets up from that!!

That quickly becomes the exact problem for Morrison as the seemingly unconscious Liston proves nearly impossible for Jay to lift from the mat. With the Demon acting as dead weight, the Londoner scowls, cursing his opponent as he tries desperately to drag Liston to the ropes and eliminate him.

Annie: Jay Morrison has taken Liston down, but he can’t take him out! The Demon’s dead weight in the ring and Morrison can’t lift him out, he’s taken such a beating that he can’t get Liston to his feet!

Ejiro: Then what is he paying that Swedish Personal Trainer for?!?

Failing to dead lift his opponent, Morrison crouches down and drapes Liston’s body across his shoulders. Lifting him up in a fireman’s carry, Jay grimaces out of pain and exhaustion as he drags Liston to the ropes. As he reaches the cables, Morrison hurls the body over…

Ejiro: Liston’s gone!

Judge: We’re down to just two men for the European Title!

Annie: No we’re not!

The crowd erupts as Liston’s feet swing down and plant on the ring apron. Shocked, a wide-eyed Morrison pulls back, prepared to unleash a final blow on his weakened opponent.

Ejiro: One well placed shot though and Liston’s GONE!

The Demon ducks the blow however, coming back up with a stiff knee into the gut of his opponent. A rush of air erupts from the lungs of the rich Brit as he doubles over, his neck draped across the top rope. Liston hooks his opponent around the neck and grabs Jay’s tights with his left hand, grunting as he pulls Morrison off the mat.

Annie: What in the world is he doing?!

A stutter step on the apron threatens to send both men tumbling to elimination, but Liston plants his feet, drawing a roar from the crowd and lifting Morrison’s body perpendicular to his own. As Tyler Sullivan cheers him on at ringside, Liston simply releases his grip on his opponent sending him plummeting to the outside.

Annie: Release Damnation to the OUTSIDE!

Ejiro: OH MY TODD!!

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen…Jay Morrison has been….ELMINATED!!

The crowd erupts as an exhausted Jimmy Liston tumbles through the ropes and back into the ring. Tyler Sullivan pumps his fist at the scene as referee Eddy Long and even Megan Skye rush over to survey the carnage.

Liston makes it to his feet, obviously dazed, but with a look of fire in his eyes. Spotting Royal leaning against the ropes and buffing his fingernails, the Demon charges with a scream, jolting Todd out of his vanity-inspired trance. Royal plants his feet and lunges forward, firing his right leg out in a super kick and aiming to decapitate Jimmy Liston.

The Demon skids to a stop however, and Royal comes up short. With his left foot still tethered to the bottom rope, and his right extended to its fullest, Todd grasps his groin in pain, collapsing to the mat as Liston looks on.

Annie: The super kick by Todd Royal comes up short! Todd’s plan of tying himself to the ropes may have backfired on him there! He could have just handicapped himself out of the match!

Seeing his opponent weakened and prone to attack, Liston leaps on him, firing off a barrage of head buts and kicks to the body of Royal. Todd lunges forward to knock Liston off, but the Demon simply takes a step back to dodge the shot and steps back in to continue the assault. The crowd erupts as Todd tries futily to rid himself of Liston and the Demon continues to pound him into the mat.

Judge: As long as Todd’s tied to that rope he’s unable to fight back against Jimmy Liston! Liston’s out to bloody Royal and Todd knows it!

At that moment, Megan Skye rushes around the ring. Pulling a pair of scissors from her skirt, she cuts her charge’s foot free, eliciting a huge round of boos from the crowd. Newly free, Royal scowls, grabbing his attacker around the waist and charging forward, lifting him into the air and driving him back into the mat with a huge spear.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Annie: Megan really shouldn’t be running with scissors…

Ejiro: Oh, you like the bad girls, admit it.

Judge: Royal’s free to retaliate now, but without that safety he’s liable to be thrown right out of the ring!

Royal stalks across the ring and lifts Liston to his feet. Pulling his thumb across his throat, Todd ducks down and shoves his head under the Demon’s arm. With Liston reeling, Todd spins him around and plants his feet. Hooking Liston’s waist, Royal lunges back, sending the Demon sailing over the top rope with a snap Northern Lights Suplex.

Ejiro: Todd Wins!!

Judge: We have a new Europea…NO!!

As he hurdles the ropes, Liston summons his strength and AGAIN comes down on the ring apron. Exasperated, Royal fires off a wild shot, thrusting his fist in the air and spinning it at the Demon. Liston ducks the shot and grasps the top rope in his hands, shooting a look at the crowd before leaping from the apron and planting his feet on the top rope.

As the Demon springs onto the top rope, Royal spins out of his misplaced shot and regains his bearings. Liston launches himself off the rope, but Todd simultaneously shoots his right foot forward- catching the airborne Liston across the chin and sending him flying out of the air.

THUD!

*DING* *DING* *DING*

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen…Jimmy Liston has been…ELIMINATED! The winner of this match and NEEEEWWW SJL European Champion…TODD ROYAL!!!!

Ejiro: Todd Bless London! Todd Bless Madrid! Royal is the European Champion!!!

Judge: Royal just super kicked Liston in mid-air to eliminate him! I can’t believe it!

Annie: And we’re not even done yet!! Still to come, Aecas takes on Spike Jenkins and the returning Insanse Luchador for a shot at Dragon’s world title. STAY TUNED!

Guest Fire and Knives

(The camera revives back to life, revealing the backstage area. The crowd buzzes with excitement for the main event and a maroon door opens out of nowhere. The lovable Ben Hardy pokes his head out the door, watching for any main event competitors or generic heels wanting to take their shot at beating down Hardy. He hugs the back of the cement walls while approaching the bend. He sticks his head out first, looking right and glancing left. He sighs, not slouching and standing tall, feeling safe. He turns lefts and begins to walk toward his hiding spot but suddenly he hears a noise. He stops dead in tracks, as if a zebra just heard the lion rustling. Making a face of fear he quickly steps up the pace, passing various turn potentials. Rushing he misses the turn he wanted, so he backs up and peaks down the hall. Shrugging he turns into the narrow locker room infested corridor, still alert. Suddenly a hand plants onto Ben’s shoulder and Hardy nearly leaps into the air like a cartoon character).

As Ben whirls around the camera reveals the Insane Luchador staring at Hardy with an odd grin. A grin that could be mistaken for an “eat shit” or “child molester” either way, it creeps Ben out. “Hardy how goes it?” The fans pop like crazy, watching the man who could be a Stephen Lynch double still staring at Hardy looking sincere.

Ben Hardy shrugs off Andrew’s hand and brushes off the area as if IL left a mark of insanity on him. “Goes good, all ready for the main event?”

Insane Luchador smirks and with two fingers pointed he gestures down his body. He wears the same beaten up black Orisis skate shoes, the noticeable baggy khaki cargoes, and a rather small Sex Pistols t-shirt. The end of a Misfits belt dangles down and Hardy then looks up at IL’s face. The same phony smile plastered on his face. He suddenly perks up, standing on his tiptoes for a second. “Ready as I’ll ever be. About damn time I win a world title, eh?” He swings at Hardy lightly as a joke, but Ben nearly leaps out of the way.

“…Sorry…” Hardy mumbles, looking for a way out. Hanging out with a psycho is a very uncomfortable situation; almost like being a priest still dressed for the next mass and realizing he's in a gay bar.

“Yeah, so let’s make life easier for you.” Insane Luchador gives a grin that’s a combination of insanity and infomercial. “Just tell me where you’ll be. I mean, come on, I’m an old pal, right?”

“Last time I saw you, you pounded the shit out of me.” Hardy grumbled, starting to regain his walk down the hall.

Andrew stands there making a face that shows what Hardy just said was true. IL runs up, stopping inches behind Hardy. “It won’t be the last.” He whispered.

Ben Hardy whirls around, “Listen IL, I don’t need to take this from you!”

“Oh, what? It’s a warning, not a promise. I have mood swings that makes PMS seem subtle!” Insane Luchador stands next to him and puts an arm over Hardy’s shoulders as if he was a drunk and Ben was his friend. “Alright. Whatever. Wish me luck, Hardeeee!" He gives a high pitch laugh from his throat before widening his wild green eyes with streaks of other colors. “You know what? I’m going to take this one, and I got a surprise for everyone!”

Hardy seems taken off guard, “Yeah, right, good luck.”

With that Insane Luchador gives a joking shoulder barge, laughing he turns around and walks away. The camera focuses on Hardy who takes a very heavy sigh of relief, but as Ben walks away the camera zooms out as he continues his voyage.

Guest Fire and Knives

(The camera hums back to life, revealing the anxious crowd who’s rallied for the main event! The fan’s voices, already raspy, take gigantic swigs of beverages, trying to revive their voice for what could be a classic or utter insanity! The camera pans down until it reaches right in front of the announcing team trio! The odd team of Justice and Rule with Annie Eclectic all sit there, watching for their cue while Ejiro and Judge bicker. Judge quickly ends it with pointing out he's beat Ejiro).

“Fluke win, cheap win,” Ejiro grumbles suddenly noticing the camera watching them.

“Back! After quite a great Metal, we have reached our main event. It should be quite the main event, considering we’re going to watch two crazy guys and one over rated guy battle it out in an odd stipulation!” Judge tries to sound neutral but fails miserably.

“Yeah, well, I’ve got money on Insane Luchador. I’ve been following him for a while,” Annie pauses, “His ex-girlfriend Jennifer was cute too.”

Ejiro snorts, “Annie, there’s a reason he’s been in the SJL forever.” He beams at the jeers he draws, “He sucks!” The fans don’t seem to agree, though Ejiro does have a valid point.

“Well no matter how many breaks he’s taken, shots lost, or times he’s been creepy us all out. Insane Luchador is back after being destroyed in the SWF tournament, so bad he needed some time to heal, and is back. But this won’t be easy for him. Aecas, who’s been on a roll and also unstable, has Spike challenging him! Spike is the newest ex-world title when English Dragon defeated him!” Annie argues for IL and explains the other opponents.

Before any rebuttals, crude jokes or comments are made, Funyon’s voice rang out loud and clear. “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN… THIS IS YOUR MAIN EVENT!” The fans cheer but save their voices for later. You’d figure two psycho and an injury prone fan favorite would churn out quite the spotfest.

Before any comments can kick in drums loudly blare. Offspring’s “Gotta’ Get Away” slowly kicks up, the fans assuming it’s the Insane Luchador! The all explode into cheers for the SJL crazy veteran and they all await his arrival. White pyro explodes with random shots of green and red. The song finally hits the chorus and Andrew Rickman leaps onto the SJL stage for what seems like the millionth time. He stands tall, throwing up his arms into the air, his Sex Pistols shirt lifting up to reveal a chiseled six-pack (to many cat calls from the ladies). He grins wildly as running back and forth, side to side, milking the cheers with throwing up his arms. He slowly starts his way down the ring, pausing and looking around. With a deep sigh, he sprints down the ring, slapping various fans’ hands.

“Hailing from Easton, Pennsylvania. Weighing in at 201… the original and hopefully only… INNNSSAANNNEEE LLUUCCHHHAADOOOR!” Funyon screams over the cheers.

He pops up from his pose running a hand through his lengthy random spikes of black and green hair. His insane eyes are almost more noticeable than any other part of his attire- which includes the beaten up black Orisis skate shoes baggy khaki cargoes, and a belt with the end that dangles.

An ominous ringing of a graveyard bell booms in. The area shuts off dark, causing Insane Luchador to back towards the middle of the ring. The SmarkTron slowly turns on, showing an image of a dark figure that screams gothic. The cult following of Aecas bursts into cheers while the others just sit there, freaked out.

“Next up, from Shrewsbury, England. Weighing in at a whopping 315 pounds… THE BLACK ANGEL… AAAEECCAASS!”

By now the SmarkTron shows the creepy visual of the winding tattoo until it reaches a completely white eyeball. While the fans shudder as a deep voice kicks in.

“Are you scared?” It asks, while Insane Luchador’s insane laugh kicks in over the voice, trying to degrade Aecas. It creates quite the creepy scene.

(“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!”)

“He’s here…”

Dark Funeral’s “Dead Skin Mask” blasts out over the PA system while lights flash and a flash highlights the 7-foot twisted, deranged, creepy, insane Aecas. A sadistic smile is plastered to his face while the red lights go off while a siren also blares. The SmarkTron continues to play a particularly creepy scene, but Aecas is just standing there. Fans may not realize, but Insane Luchador has his most intimidating, insane, and overall frightening face on also. The two stare as if they were life long enemies.

“Oh Jesus, psycho versus psycho.” Ejiro just realizes.

“Kind of kinky when you think about it…” Annie sighs, trying to visual IL and Aecas as sexy females. Perhaps more creepy than anything else that’s going on, “Well, who has the scarier smile? IL or Aecas?” Annie follows up, trying to redeem herself.

A thick smoke surrounds the entrance ramp as a red spotlight stops on Aecas, still staring down the Insane Luchador. His black hair goes beyond his shoulders, the completely white eyes thanks to contact lenses, the pale skin that clashes with the dragon that snakes and curves around his bare upper body. He wears Goth New Rock boots and leather boots to match. The eerie, intimidating, and downright frightening Flick Scythe. The weapon with the locked in blades, yet ready to spring out, is as tall as the British masochist who makes his way down the ramp. The two competitors keep their faces until Aecas hits ringside, leaning the Scythe against the steel steps, he then rolls into the ring. He springs to his feet walking right up to IL, towering over him.

“Masochist version of David and Goliath.” Ejiro bitterly comments.

The arena’s lights go back to normal and the two continue to stare. Insane Luchador seems to tense up, ready to strike. But before he can a small man emerges from the entrance ramp. He reveals a microphone and an index card.

He clears his throat, the cheers overwhelming, “Spike Jenkins, King of the SJL, would like to address his thoughts on this match. Aecas- go back to your basement with all your ten year old friends and reproduce with a goat…” The man seems very nervous; constantly making sure Aecas doesn’t take pursuit. The fans eat this up. “Insane Luchador, you’re not the psycho you used to be so go home for real now. Now without further introduction- SSSPIIKKKEE JJEENNNKKIIINNNS!” The hardcore fans go insane.

Surprising many he charges down the ring, with the baggy cargo shorts that hit the edge of his black boots, his lengthy dirty blonde hair flying behind him. He nearly runs into the man who introduces him. The sleeveless hooded jacket is gray and his wrists are covered in black tape. Sprinting down he looks focused, sliding into the ring and the three guys all back off.

The bell chimes in. “Now it’s official!” Annie cheers.

The three competitor slowly circle around each other, trying to get into a good position yet no one wanting to take the first shot. Insane Luchador, who had been staring at Aecas, suddenly lunges to the other side and surprise grapples with Spike! The two move and force for the right stance but Spike is able to free his arms and shove IL back! Spike immediately follows up with a kick attempt! But the Insane Luchador catches the black boot and violently sends his leg up so IL’s opponent falls to the mat back first. Andrew Rickmen, who kept the lock, swoops down but gets a kick in the face from Spike! Jenkins leaps up to his feet but Aecas wraps his huge arms around him from behind and lifts him into the air! With his massive strength he then simply throws Spike down, Jenkins bouncing off the mat right from his behind. Jenkins plants his two feet down on the fall, stands up, and turns around to face Aecas. But Aecas ducks under a spinning heel kick attempt, grabbing Spike with one massive arm. He then positions Spike so he’s staring at the ceiling and before he knows it-

“Violently slammed onto his back, hey, where’d IL go?” Judge begins, then starts shifting in his seat while looking around the ring.

Suddenly huge cheers erupt in one section of the fans, as a cameraman quickly catches sight. The Insane Luchador dashes up the stairs, slapping fan’s hands, stopping to give a not creepy grin at the elite women, and the cameraman groans audibly as he follows after Andrew.

Meanwhile in the ring, Spike groans on the canvas and flops out onto ringside. Jenkins rebounds to his feet and stares up at IL, who vanishes into the backstage area while the cameraman gives up mid-way.

“Well IL’s vanished until we get some cameras over there. Who knows, maybe he’ll win and we won’t know!” Annie jokes, but the fans don’t appreciate the humor as they boo. “Oh grow up.”

Spike watches Aecas calmly leave the ring, climbing two the steel steps and grabbing his Flick Scythe. Spike Jenkins glances around as Aecas hits a hidden cache and two huge blades pop and lock into place.

“Oh Jesus.” Ejiro sighs, “Why does he need weapons to beat Spike anyway?”

Spike uses his speed totally, lunging into the ring, sliding all the way to the side facing the entrance ramp. He bails out, screaming at an SJL employee to move, grabbing the steel chair, folding it, and slowly walking toward Aecas. The Black Angel grins maliciously as he walks towards Spike. The two pause inches away and Spike goes for a side swing but suddenly pulls up, releases the chair high into the air, leaps into the air and dropkicks it right into Aecas’ face!

“I Just Broke Your Nose!” Annie marks out.

Aecas reels back and hits the guard rail and Spike uses this chance to send a nasty kick to his kneecap, it buckles and Aecas ducks down to grab at it, giving Spike the chance to send a gorgeous kick right to Aecas’ chin! Aecas drops the Flick Scythe and Spike snatches it up! He struggles to fully lift it, and unaware of how to disarm the blades he just chucks it right against ringside. Aecas suddenly lunges out, hitting a massive clothesline that knocks Spike down! The Black Angel gives a few kicks to his foe’s gut before picking him back up. He grabs Jenkins in the same position as before, going for the sidewalk slam. He then takes a step by the steel barricade, separating the fans from flooding into the action, and he drops to his knee- dropping Spike’s back right across the barricade making a cross from an eagle’s eye view! Jenkins cries out, his body weight causing him to slump into the fans, where security guards flood to the scene before fans to anything stupid.

Aecas then looks at up into the backstage area from the entrance ramp, where he quickly walks.

“Appears Aecas will now go backstage to hunt down Hardy. About time he remembered this isn’t just a wrestling match.” Ejiro jeers.

The cameraman follows after and suddenly the SmarkTron hums to life and at television sets around the nation they split in half. One half shows Insane Luchador darting around the backstage, in some random corridor surrounded by way too many doors. Aecas is shown walking up to an employee, who not so subtly tries to bolt away, Aecas corners him.

“Seen Hardy?” He says in a voice so deep and booming it sounds like a growl.

“No, sorry. Sorry!” The bald employee makes a point to pick up a box cutter and slowly get back to work.

Aecas snarls and checks at his options. There’s one hallway ahead, the locker room, there’s left and right turns that are main hallways that lead to many branches of hallways. He turns right and begins to set off.

“Since you can’t see folks, Jenkins is now sprinting to the backstage and we’re now in the true part of the match!”

Judge chuckles, “IL should be good at hunting things… remember the Afghanistan stories we heard backstage?” All three announcers try to stifle their laughter.

Suddenly the camera splits into four screens. One of Insane Luchador flinging open a door and suddenly shutting it, face a little pale. The second is Aecas staring at the women’s restroom door, finally he swallows his pride and kicks the door open, and Spike is shown debating at the same turn Aecas had earlier. Spike also turns right. The fourth shows the announcing team.

Spike walks right by the corridor Aecas was just in, the women’s bathroom door swing shut. Jenkins slowly looks around, seeing a few turn options into hallways that is like a maze. There’s not even a piece of cheese at the end either, what a jip. He then glances at the women’s bathroom door. He puts on a face that makes it obvious he’s debating about it. Finally he recalls it swinging so he looks around, before heading in.

“Oh God… get a camera in there.” Annie yelps, causing Judge and Ejiro to wonder if there’s hidden motivates.

The screen shows each camera filming the other and there’s an argument over who has to follow in. Suddenly there’s a scream of surprise and the one to the right sighs loudly and ventures into the unknown. The second the camera gets inside the tiled room, Spike Jenkins flies back, crashing against the wall! He then sends the gothic Aecas reeling back by lunging up into the air with his lower half of his body raised and smacking into Aecas! Two females frantically rush out as they each bump into the cameraman, one slapping him hard. He then walks into deeper, watching Spike try to hit a Crossbody off the sink, but Aecas catches him! The Black Angel hoists Spike onto his shoulder, letting him drop down until he puts his arm over Spike’s legs. Jenkins dangles a few good inches off the ground. Aecas charges forwards, smashing into the shut bathroom door, and then he turns around, lifting Spike a bit more before just dropping him on his head! Unprotected Jenkins tries to tuck in his neck but before he knows it he collides with the tiles to a sickening thud!

Everybody around the arena groans in pain for Spike.

“…Why can’t we be friends, why can’t we be friends?” Annie jokingly sings then hums.

Aecas looks at the cameraman, grinning like a psycho, drawing a mixed reaction in the arena. He then walks out, forcing the cameraman to scramble out. Aecas quickly glances to his right, but this time jogs to his left.

On the first screen Insane Luchador is shown walking right out where the women’s bathroom door is, the whole area and directions. He watches the women’s bathroom door shut and he stops. He gulps then debates in his head… even a psycho doesn’t want to stoop that low. He shakes his head no and then turns to his right, seeing someone bolt away in a far distance. The Luchador sprints off at top speed, the cameraman pausing to follow after.

Suddenly Ben Hardy pokes his head around the corner, glancing at the women’s bathroom door but shaking his head “No.” He looks right, left, and behind, as he slowly sneaks away. Then the cameraman takes pursuit after IL.

“…This is like the ultra violent episode of Scooby Doo.” Ejiro mumbles, flabbergasted at what seems like the epitome of bad timing and coincidence.

Fans are all split on whom to watch, as Aecas is seen tearing through a hallway of doors. He stops, reading “Commissioner Raynor” and he’s struck with an idea. He opens the door, stepping in and nearly slamming the door at the cameraman. Raynor is seen sitting there, stroking a blow up doll and he looks at the camera, instantly filled with rage and ready to cry. “King and Edwin always got us the chicks, alright?” He wails as Aecas leaves quickly as he came in.

Aecas shuts the door, serious as he is, he can’t even help but to almost grin and seem baffled. He suddenly catches a shadow pass by and he takes chase.

“…Well, uh, yeah… can’t really explain that whole scene.” Judge mumbles, not clue what to say.

Ejiro shrugs, “I guess more prove King should have a national holiday since he got chicks?”

Annie snorts. “Chicks like Michele? Who backstab him?”

But on the first screen Insane Luchador bolts down a corner and the cameraman turns around just in time to watch IL leap out- tackling who seems to be Ben Hardy! Like a cheetah pouncing on pray Insane Luchador flops the man over to his back, ready to demand the pen and contract. He pauses, watching a producer stare up in utter fear. IL almost laughs.

“Looks good on you, dude.” Insane Luchador gets up, somewhat accidentally stepping on the man’s stomach to continue his pursuit.

The third scene, originally just staring at the women’s bathroom door and men’s bathroom on the other side suddenly sees life. Spike Jenkins bursts out, holding his neck as he goes to bolt down to the left, wanting to get after Aecas. Seconds later Ben Hardy walks out of the men’s bathroom, rubbing his hands together.

Ejiro makes a face of horror, “Guys… where’d the contract go?”

Hardy then slips his hands into his pocket, as if he heard the comment, and reveals the corner of the contract. A wave of relief hits the audience as Ben Hardy moves to the right.

Aecas suddenly turns down a short but wide hallway, red double doors at the end of it. The sign reads “Parking lot” Aecas gives a bit of a shrug, walking down and kicking the doors open. Seconds later IL’s camera shows Aecas’ cameraman. Insane Luchador glances over at the doors, knowing his opponent just headed in. Andrew Rickmen grins wildly as he walks up to the double doors. He opens them suddenly, the cameraman catching Aecas’ face of shock.

“My God, this should be good. Let’s hope they tear each other to pieces!” Ejiro hopes, and deep down, so do the fans.

The two grin insanely the cement pillars, cars, and doors to outside the arena show infinite potential.

On the third scene Spike just passes the hallway leading to the parking lot and he shrugs it off- walking down the same way IL came from.

The two foes get right up to each other, only an arm’s length away. Aecas takes a swing with his massive arm and IL ducks under and while ducked down sends two swift punches to Aecas’ gut! He barely flinches as he grabs IL by the head and tosses him back first into the cement pillar closest to them! Insane Luchador smacks and makes a “nice” face while gasping for breath. Aecas stalks up as IL is slightly slouched down. Rickmen suddenly thrusts out, spearing Aecas and actually taking him to the ground! The crowd explodes in cheers for the Insane Luchador, who begins to pound on Aecas!

“This is when Jack beats the snot out of the Giant.” Annie beams at her own witty reference.

But Aecas suddenly wraps his hands around IL’s throat, getting mostly boos, and IL’s punches slowly stop. Insane Luchador then beings to punch right at Aecas’ chest in an attempt to break the hold. Finally IL flops to the side and Aecas lets go, scrambling to his feet. He beats IL to get to their feet first and he grabs the Insane Luchador! He tugs him to his feet and moves towards the very nice Lexus SUV. He plops IL onto the hood, before clumsily getting on himself. Andrew Rickmen sends a kick at Aecas’ gut but it can’t send Aecas off the car. IL is able to get halfway to his feet but Aecas hits him with his foot, spreading him against the windshield. Suddenly caught with a beyond brilliant idea Aecas steps over IL and onto the unstable roof of the car.

But what the fans neglect is Spike Jenkins catch a glimpse of Hardy, who bolts off himself. Spike immediately follows.

“Okay, priorities Ejiro. Watch IL nearly be murdered, THEN watch Spike win this thing.” Ejiro gives a plan out loud.

Aecas lifts up the Insane Luchador onto the roof, as Aecas takes a few steps back. The picture suddenly merges into one half of the screen, reassuring no one misses this magical, for IL haters, moment. He forces Insane Luchador into pre-powerbomb position successfully and wraps his arms around IL’s gut! He then raises him high into the air with ease, disadvantage of being a twig, and takes a step towards the windshield!

“Oh Jesus NO!” Annie is staring intensely.

“OH JESUS YES!” Ejiro happily cries.

“For a return match, this isn’t a good thing to retire from such a twisted spot…” Judge mutters, worried yet interested.

But suddenly Aecas lets IL’s body drop, just clinging onto his legs!

The fans all stand up, watching in fear yet bloodlust.

“…My God, he’s going for his finisher, the Executioner! Not just a normal powerbomb! I don’t care HOW insane and demented Insane Luchador is, he can’t get up from this!” Judge voice somewhat trembles, who wants to watch a guy you’ve faced die?

Aecas pauses, for seemingly no reason.

But on the other screen Spike Jenkins has apparently lost Ben Hardy and he knocks over a stack of cardboard boxes, hoping to see Hardy in hiding.

Aecas lifts the Insane Luchador a bit higher into the air…

“IL! IL!” The chant kicks up, fans hoping it won’t be the last time they hear it.

But the Insane Luchador suddenly bursts into his psycho laughter and curls his upper body up to face level with Aecas! Before Aecas can even go for the drop IL bombards him with the most powerful punches IL can dish! Aecas slowly reels back until one shot sends both men down on the roof, which nearly caves in.

Aecas hangs off the roof and Insane Luchador quickly gets to his feet! Insane Luchador grabs a chunk of Aecas’ black hair and he tugs the 7-foot monster to his feet! He sends a kick to Aecas right in the gut, causing Aecas to double over! He then leap frogs over Aecas, whirls around, and takes to his left side, grabbing the back of Aecas’ head! He then leaps out, hitting a bulldog that sends Aecas’ head crashing RIGHT through the windshield and hitting the dashboard, while Insane Luchador smacks against the hood and bounces off. He stares at Aecas, blood already visible from the distant camera. Insane Luchador, as a gesture of respect, grabs at Aecas boot and tugs Aecas out from the dashboard. IL suddenly glances at his exposed elbow, bleeding rather badly from a shard that crashed off from the impact. He smirks before leaving the parking lot. But right before the door shuts Aecas flops over, face covered in blood and he’s still grinning! The other camera stays on him, as Aecas rolls off the hood of the car and lies down.

Spike Jenkins quickly sprints around backstage and suddenly hears a door slam at the far end. He charges, going to open the door but it’s locked!

“That HAS to be Hardy!” Ejiro concludes.

Spike tries to shoulder barge the door, but it doesn’t work. Jenkins, determined to win this thing instead of getting revenge on Aecas, kicks at the doorknob. It only sends Spike reeling back. Finally he takes a few steps to his right and opens up a locker room door. When he comes back out he has a metal lamp, he charges at the locked door and he smashes a huge hole in the middle, the cheap wood of the door crumbling! Spike drops the lamp and cockily struts towards the hole, but suddenly coffee is spit into his face! Jenkins grabs his face and stumbles back as Ben Hardy slips through the hole. He then sprints off to the boos from the fans who wanted to see Spike win. But it’s not long before Spike wipes his eyes from the hooded sweatshirt and goes bolting after. But it’s not long before Aecas is seen barging out of the parking lot and jogging down the hall Spike went from.

On the first screen is still Insane Luchador who’s at the beginning of a hallway catching sight of Jenkins bolting. Andrew Rickmen also begins at a bolt, right behind Spike! He leaps out and tackles Spike from behind, the momentum carrying both an impressive distance and Hardy vanishes. Jenkins swears at IL, as he flops to his stomach and kips up! Andrew Rickmen gets to his feet next and hits a wicked right hook to Spike. The two look around this rather wide hallway that leads to a dead end a good distance away and many smaller hallways that connect back to the main stage area. This portion is insanely bare of objects so the two collide in a grapple! Andrew Rickmen tries to hit a knee to the gut but Jenkins catches it with one arm! With the other arm he clotheslines Andrew down but maintains a hold on IL’s leg! He then ducks down hoping to hit some submission but Insane Luchador slips his leg away. Spike then drops for an elbow drop but Rickmen rolls backwards and Jenkins shudders in pain as his elbow crashes against the cement. Andrew Rickmen gets to his feet and bolts down the hallway right next to him, hoping to get some luck. Spike Jenkins gets to his feet, going after IL. But right as he turns into the hallway IL storms into a locker room door. Jenkins pauses deciding which door he thinks it is, but chooses one door too far away and on the wrong side. Insane Luchador reappears, frustrated and he runs to the other side, going through that door. Spike Jenkins hears the movement and he pokes his head out, seeing the left open door on the other side. He sprints into it. Then Insane Luchador leaves, dashing down towards the main stage entrance. Spike emerges seconds later, deciding to go back up where he was in pursuit of Hardy earlier.

The third screen shows Aecas stalking down the halls, majority of the blood wiped off but in the various areas crusted blood and smears remain. He pauses, glancing at his options. Continue down the hallway he intended, where Spike Jenkins is, or where IL is. Aecas is oblivious to his options but he heads in the area of where the Insane Luchador is at a mad dash towards Hardy.

“Well, things have split up again. This match is everything serendipity and timing is not.” Judge comments as if there was a bitter taste in his mouth.

Right as IL hits the main backstage Aecas appears at the very far end. Aecas suddenly starts to dash, recalling the pain IL just gave him, and is determined to hurt Andrew Rickmen. Meanwhile, Andrew looks at the same exact scene of the women’s bathroom, the hallway, and then the man’s bathroom. Realizing he’s done an unsuccessful full circle he sighs loudly, turning around and seeing Aecas a mere ten feet away! Before the swift IL can even move he is SLAUGHTERED by a clothesline that flips Rickmen!

“Christ! That clothesline has more power than Gloria Steinem thought women had!” Annie proclaims.

Ejiro glances over, “Go make me some brownies and did I ever say you could get a job?” He narrowly avoids a slap attempt.

Aecas grabs Andrew by the neck and tugs him to his feet, shoving him against the wall and towards the two tables with beverage and food. He continues to bring IL over and with a swipe of the arm clears the tables. Workers scatter, one grabbing the last brownie and then running off, as Aecas throws him onto the first table. The other one was a few feet away. Insane Luchador sits up and Aecas hops onto the other side of the table, grabbing Rickmen’s chin from behind. He pulls his face into the way and slams a first across IL’s face!

Meanwhile the camera angle sees Ben Hardy stops in his tracks a long way down the hallway as Hard can see the competitors on the table brawling. He quickly disappears. Seconds later Spike Jenkins stalks down.

Andrew Rickmen slowly gets to his feet and turns around groggily, and he hops to the other table. He hops off and as Aecas follows after, IL whirls around and grabs the second table’s edge- flipping it into Aecas’ body! Aecas stumbles back, nearly falling off the table. The second table falls back to perfect position and Insane Luchador hops onto it and lunges at Aecas! He hits a gore and the two topple over the table, but Aecas wraps his arm around Insane Luchador and hits the headlock! IL’s head cracks against the cement, many fans booing and the majority cheering.

But on the neglected screen Spike Jenkins shows him catching sight of Ben Hardy. Hardy jogs away, tired from this match, and Spike bolts over renewed with energy. Hardy turns down a hallway and Jenkins follows pursuit. In the narrow corridor Hardy grabs a UPS package and turns around. He then throws it right against Spike’s face, delaying Jenkins as Ben makes a swerve down a different hallway near the main entrance.

Meanwhile Aecas slowly rolls up, staring at the two tables with a wide grin. He grabs one and shifts it so it’s perpendicular to the seemingly crippled IL. Aecas then walks around to the side table, pacing it a good amount away but in the same position. Aecas stalks back to the Insane Luchador, bringing him to his feet. Like a drunk in bar room brawl he swings wildly and Aecas laughs eerily at his attempts. As he dodges the last one he grabs a hold around the collar of the Sex Pistols shirt and he rips it off, exposing IL’s rather tanned and chiseled chest to all the viewers! To the chorus of more catcalls than in a New Jersey bar Aecas hits a knife-edge chop across his vulnerable chest! Andrew reels back and as he staggers back for more he slaps his hand around Insane Luchador’s throat! The screen merges into halves now. He places a backhand on Rickmen’s back, whirling around and taking a big step out-

“HOLY AMERICAN SWEETHEARTS! He’s gonna’ hit the chokeslam that could take IL out of this match.” Annie yells.

Judge makes a disagreeing noise, “Oh phft, Insane Luchador has probably choke slammed himself through a table before.”

But Andrew hits a beautiful elbow that knocks Aecas’ head to the side and IL sends a kick to the groin! There’s a few boos but the fans who were bitter rebound in cheers as Aecas whirls around and just hits the chokeslam onto the cement! There’s a short pause before he points to the tables, spreading his legs and forcing IL into the powerbomb position. But as he lifts him up Insane Luchador escapes the hold, throwing his body weight to one side as his tightened legs cause Aecas to be taken down in a hurricarana.

Without warning the screen merges into one and here’s why. Ben Hardy is at the very end of the hallway, tugging desperately at the locked door of the end of the hallway. Spike Jenkins reels down the corner and sprints at the cornered Hardy. Aecas, who rolls up, stares at Spike only a small distance away! Andrew Rickmen kips up and begins his own bolt.

“This is definitely it!” Annie cries out.

Aecas grabs the table, to the pop from the fans, and he runs at top speed- throwing it into Spike Jenkins, which knocks him down! Aecas changes his position so he’s right behind Spike who gets to his feet- Aecas then hits a hard clothesline to the back of the head and seems to have it made. Insane Luchador sprints hard as he and makes a desperate leap at Aecas! He seems to have missed it, but on the way down he grabs his legs, buckles them together so Aecas falls like a chopped down tree! Andrew Rickmen tumbles up, glancing at his re-cut open elbow with the blood flowing. He finally stops and gives his best psycho face, the pain from this enduring match now hitting him. “Hardy, give it to me. I don’t have the patience.”

Hardy nods and forks the folded papers over and stumbles over words. “I don’t have a pen.”

Insane Luchador gives a face or rage before shrugging, dipping two fingers into his blood and writing “IL” on the line on the bottom!

“IL wins! He gets a shot at English Dragon! See you next time!” Annie proclaims.

Insane Luchador holds up the contract, the blood signature being focused in on. But right before the camera fades to black it shows Aecas standing up, psycho grin on and nodding to IL in respect. Rickmen, with much pride, nods back.

-Fade to black-