TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Crimson Comments...

Guest Korgath

I don't know how many I speak for, but I supposed everyone was just burnt out over Countdown.

Todd, Goose and myself were already cutting it very close by doing the match only on the day itself. I will admit though, that I underestimated their ability to churn out an excellent match in record time. Z can testify that I actually asked him for an extension, just in case.

Naturally, it has been a great pleasure to work with these two talents.

Well I dunno what happened with IL and Manson, but I did my third of the match for what it's worth.

And as for the other two matches...dissapointing to say the least. I would have thought at least one would show...but there ya go.

Hopefully it'll be better next week, or those damn dancing HHHamsters will keep holding us down!

:D

Just getting there before everyone else.

Well, for what it's worth, Brian Bowers had a good reason for not being able to write, and Manson did ask for an extension for the face team match... unfortunately, it ran out, and I was all 'to hell with it. Posting.' I would like to know what happened with Morrison/McLennan, though.

The JL's been on a roll as of late, so I'll just chalk this up as a stumble. On the bright side, I got a few pretty good promos out of people. That's something the JL could use more of.

-Z

Not trying to place the blame on you Maddix, but you did get your stuff into us just a few hours before due time. I left for a while, came back a bit later and talked to IL then.

Once IL handed the match off to me, with not much completed since he had to do something else, it was nearing 6. I asked for the extension but only got it to 4k total before I noticed the show going up. Not much of an excuse, I know.

Guest ToddRoyal

Well, sucks that everyone else no showed, but there were some good promos to be had, so thats an upside.

Also, thanks to Goose and Korgath for writing 2/3 of a really solid match. This was my first tag match so I was a bit worried, but it turned out to be a real nice effort, even if it was a last minute one.

Not trying to place the blame on you Maddix, but you did get your stuff into us just a few hours before due time. I left for a while, came back a bit later and talked to IL then.

Once IL handed the match off to me, with not much completed since he had to do something else, it was nearing 6. I asked for the extension but only got it to 4k total before I noticed the show going up. Not much of an excuse, I know.

Ah...well, I really need to get with the time difference I guess...but yeah, I'll admit my stuff was a little late. So, my apologies for what it's worth. Sorry guys.

Sign in to follow this