TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

SJL Metal Card for Oct 7th!

SJL METAL FOR OCTOBER 7th, 2003

Venue: LIVE from Chrysler Arena, People’s Republic of Ann Arbor, Michigan (On the Campus of the University of Michigan)

Due Date: 8 P.M on Tuesday, October 7th

Send to: Longdogger Pete

OPENING PROMO: Hey, it’s open! Feel free to call it!

The “HEY WAKE UP AND WRITE” Match

Daemon vs. Craig McLennan

Where are you two? That’s what Commissioner Raynor is wondering, and he’s booking these two in a singles match to see whether either is in any condition to still be in the SJL.

Match Description: Standard Match with all DQs and Countouts in effect.

Word Limit: 3,000 words.

Send To: Powerplay

“Bring Your Own Weapon” Match

Jimmy “The Demon” Liston vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

The Demon’s career looks to be on the rise as he is part of the newly reformed Urban Decay. What better way to start moving up the ladder than beating on a former World Champion? But a veteran like Spike is certainly no easy task to take down. Maybe a little added stip of one’s personal choice of weapon will spice things up!

Match Description: Each man is allowed to bring one weapon that he’s able to carry with both hands. No actual weapons like guns or swords, but personal defense things like mace and tasers are legal, as are all other hardcore implements you can think of. Outside of those two weapons, all other DQs and countouts are in effect.

Word Limit: 4,000 words.

Send To: Tod deKindes

Slightly Biased Cage Match for the T.V. Title

Brian Bowers vs. Jay Morrison

Mr. Raynor isn’t exactly the happiest after Jay Morrison’s less-than-pleasing showing at Crimson. But he’s a man that allows for second chances. Therefore he’s booking him in a Cage Match for the T.V. Title… but not without a bit of a handicap for his past failures.

Match Description: Standard cage around the ring, but the victory conditions are a bit different. Morrison can only win by escaping the cage. On the other hand Bowers can win by pinfall, submission, or escape as well.

Word Limit: 4,500 words.

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

European Title Match

Todd Royal© vs. Dominic Korgath

As of late Dominic Korgath has been running his mouth off about catching up to the former stablemates who abandoned him in the Junior Leagues. Well, it’s time for him to start his quest with a shot at the European Title. Since coming back Todd Royal has been on a Todd-like streak of wins, with only one loss to the Black Angel Aecas. He held out against the quick Landon Maddix at Countdown, but can he survive the massive girth of D-K?

Match Description: Standard singles match with all the normal DQs and Countouts in effect.

Word Limit: 4,500 words.

Send To: Thoth

#1 World Contendership/#1 Euro Contendership Singles Match

Aecas vs. Landon Maddix

Aecas is coming back fresh off his loss from Countdown and looking for someone to vent on. Meanwhile Landon Maddix is coming off a loss in the elimination tag match on Crimson. With Maddix is looking to advance up the card and Aecas is looking to reassert himself as a force in the Main Event, both men will be giving it their all for the chances at their respective titles.

Match Description: Standard Singles match DQs and Countouts in effect. If Aecas wins he gets a World Title shot on an upcoming show. Conversely, if Maddix wins he gets a European Title shot on an upcoming show.

Word Limit: 5,000 words.

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

World Title Hardcore Match

Insane Luchadore© vs. Manson

It’s time for longtime veteran of the JL Andy Rickman to prove that his World Title victory at Countdown was destiny and not a simple fluke. He faces off against another longtime JLer, Manson, who also got something important at Countdown: A World Title shot. After Manson brought about IL’s elimination on Crimson there is obvious tension between the two superstars, and Commissioner Raynor instantly came up with a way to release it: In a no-holds-barred Hardcore Match! Manson looked strong, pinning both members of the new Urban Decay on Crimson, but will he be able to pull out a victory in the specialty stipulation of the Insane Luchadore?

Match Description: Anything goes.

Word Limit: 6,000 words.

Send To: realitycheck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lateness; it's my first card and I was trying to get the most out of a depleted roster. Good luck and hopefully we'll see everyone show for this :D!

Edited by Powerplay

Really solid stuff for a first outing, Judge. There's a couple re-re-rematches on the show, but eh, that's no big deal. It's a bit stip heavy, but maybe that should be enough to keep the interest up in the JL.

-Z

Guest Korgath

Wow... this card is NICE. Great job, Judge... I'd mark out if you get the job.

Guest ToddRoyal

Wow. Loaded card. Hopefully people will show up for it. As I mentioned post-Genesis, I'm looking forward to my match with Korgath, even more so after the tag match.

Lets everyone show this week and make this card as fun as it looks.

Not only are there re-rematches, but remarkings as well. I'm glad I didn't pick up Bowers and Morrison for the ppv or this would make three times I've marked that match. Man, that's crazy.

Oh, yeah, overall Judge your cards sucks the sweat off of a dead man's balls. Now cry yourself to sleep and leave me the fuck alone.

Nice card!

*pencils Liston to go over.

Exactly why I wanted you to mark that match, Tod! ;);)

But anyways, I forgot to address this and I will right now:

Maddix I booked you against such a tough opponent like Aecas because I thought you were one of the few could really take him on. You stand a decent chance of winning here, man, so don't put yourself down. Just write out your heart and you may actually do it :).

Nice card!

*pencils Liston to go over.

Exactly why I wanted you to mark that match, Tod! ;);)

But anyways, I forgot to address this and I will right now:

Maddix I booked you against such a tough opponent like Aecas because I thought you were one of the few could really take him on. You stand a decent chance of winning here, man, so don't put yourself down. Just write out your heart and you may actually do it :).

embarassed.gif

...aw shucks.

Guest Insanityman

I'll take opening promo, if no one esle has it. Seriously though, if there's one person who remotely wants it- call it, since I'm debating if I should promo it or not.

Awesome card man, but you NAILED my two pet peeves in the card- being called Andy and it's Rickmen. ;) Anyway, Judge superb first card and good luck to all- 'cause I know I need some.

I wish to obtain teh Opening Promo. 'Tis time for a FACE TURN~!

I amz teh retracting my opening promo request. Many things have come up. Including my laziness, and the fact that I must work mmy ass off for a very long time to pay back my grandmother. Hooray for Not having money of my own to put towards my acting class's New York Trip, Graduation, etc. And then there's the college thing. Actually, I am leaving the SWF. For precisely these reasons. Bah @ Life.

P.S.: I shall continue to "Be around", and will still do some stuff. Don't think you'll never see me again. BWAHAHAHAHA~!...

Carry on, then.

Don't make me touch you inappropriately with a branch of poison oak.

Guest ToddRoyal

Since McLennan is no-showing. (I'm as shocked as you!!) I'll grab the opening promo just so we have one. I was debating on whether or not to promo this week and this will give me a reason to turn one out tomorrow. Unless IL still wants it, in which case, go ahead champ.

Guest Korgath
Since McLennan is no-showing. (I'm as shocked as you!!) I'll grab the opening promo just so we have one. I was debating on whether or not to promo this week and this will give me a reason to turn one out tomorrow. Unless IL still wants it, in which case, go ahead champ.

Heh... your last promo as Euro Champ, perhaps? :P

Guest ToddRoyal
Heh... your last promo as Euro Champ, perhaps?

Could be. Thats two weeks in a row with promos for me. I might need to just concentrate on all my defenses instead of promo'ing for the rest of my reign... ;)

Sign in to follow this