TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

TSM Poster Tournament II: THE FINAL~!

Wow, it's come down to my favorite two posters. How apropos.

Ripper seems to be in the lead....so JUST to be a bastard, I'll vote Zack Malibu AND make him a mod, how do you like that?

Dames

Ripper's black?

Ripper gets my vote for being a Buffy/Angel mark. Even though he didn't vote for me in the first round....

Seriously, Ripper is black?

Not there is nothing wrong with that, it just suprises me. I always pictured Ripper as an Englishmen. Just because of the Ripper name, that's all.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Malibu. MASSHOLES (even if you are a Rholander, since you all wanna be Massholes wicked bad) REPRESENT!

Man, you and your chickie are really sweating it up in that picture. And the look on your face makes me uneasy. You sure you ain't poke'n her in the back with something?

Guest TheGame2705
Malibu. MASSHOLES (even if you are a Rholander, since you all wanna be Massholes wicked bad) REPRESENT!

Man, you and your chickie are really sweating it up in that picture. And the look on your face makes me uneasy. You sure you ain't poke'n her in the back with something?

Do you think she'd realize? Bitch looks stoned.

Not there is nothing wrong with that, it just suprises me. I always pictured Ripper as an Englishmen. Just because of the Ripper name, that's all.

Between my music and movie taste, (and the fact that I use way to much british slang in my post to be from Alabama) I see how it would be a suprise.

I remember when Mole was surprised that I had black friends (one of the pics I had online had one of my good friends in it). Between that and his shock over Ripper, I've come to the conclusion that he's led a very sheltered life.

You crazy white kids from the suburbs with your J. Crew catalogs and Celine Dion music...

Between my music and movie taste, (and the fact that I use way to much british slang in my post to be from Alabama) I see how it would be a suprise.

You use British slang now?

Is there British slang?

Is there British slang?

Trust me, no one says bloody or bullocks on this side of the pond. :D

I always figured I could just steal more words we don't use from my friend Jason, but he just really says fuck alot. That doesn't really sound as exotic as "sod off you git."

damn British not living up to my preconceived stereotype that I had about their vocabulary.

Even though the rat-bastard failed to vote for me, I'm going to vote for Ripper.

BTW, I'm a big fan of the "British slang," too, and have used it here plently of times.

Even though the rat-bastard failed to vote for me, I'm going to vote for Ripper.

BTW, I'm a big fan of the "British slang," too, and have used it here plently of times.

:(

Is there no mod unity?

Is there British slang?

Trust me, no one says bloody or bullocks on this side of the pond. :D

I always figured I could just steal more words we don't use from my friend Jason, but he just really says fuck alot. That doesn't really sound as exotic as "sod off you git."

damn British not living up to my preconceived stereotype that I had about their vocabulary.

Just say "cad" and "bounder" a lot. I know I do :)

Sign in to follow this