TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToddRoyal

Metal Comments- 10-07-03

Guest ToddRoyal

I'll be back to comment later, but let me just describe why the opening promo made NO sense.

I fucked it up.

Remind me to NEVER call opening promo again. Since I called it and would feel horrible no-showing I had to hurry to write one for the deadline. Unfortunately I hit major writer's block. I threw together a 1000 word promo and shipped it off.

Problem is, I made reference to another match on the card. One who's rules I confused massively. Therefore nothing in my promo made a lick of sense. Thankfully LDP cut it and left only the attack on my opponent in which made me look like less of a dumbass. It did however start the show horribly abruptly. I apologize for sucking.

Guest ToddRoyal

Alright. I actually got to read the show now, so woohoo.

Congrats to Bowers on beating a former world champion. Even if the other guy had no idea he was in the match. Its gotta count for something, right? Plus now I'm not the only one who screwed up on this show.

Nice job of IL defending his title. Hopefully he'll get a good reign outta this.

Massive congrats to Maddix for upsetting Aecas. That was a really good match and it'd be safe to say Maddix/Royal III oughta be quite the match. I'll have to turn out something special to beat you twice.

Also, thanks to Korgath for the tag match last show, and for pushing me to write this week.

Maybe we'll all show (and not screw it up) for the next card.

Guest Korgath

Wonderful defence by Todd, I must admit. A little disappointed at my second singles loss (when I showed) since my debut, but great match nonetheless.

Bowers needs to stop fighting jobbers. An amusing turn of events sees Spike showing twice on the show, though... :lol:

Liston/Spike was a disappointment, but I'm to blame for wanting my shot at singles glory. I'll PM LDP to book The Decay as a tag team from now on.

hmm... Spunk jobs twice in one night... that must be a record or something.

nice work by IL and those who showed. Dun worry about the Promo Todd... god knows we've all fucked up on those damn things once before.

I wondered why that promo started mid-way through...damn SJL production values. :P

Seriously though, conrgats to IL, Bowers and to Todd...and to Liston. Boo on Spike, but seeing as you lost two matches, it remind me it's funny how karma hits you sometimes. And well done to everyone who showed but lost...

Guest Goose749

actually, I did show. Sorry, I just burned your ass.

And the shitty quality of my match is due exclusively to the fact that this is midterm week, plus the week my research paper proposal is due. So, K, I'm taking the next show off, else I'm failing Japan.

I've jobbed twice in the same night before twice! I am the engineer of my own train.

Once at From the Fire, but when else?

I've jobbed twice in the same night before twice! I am the engineer of my own train.

Once at From the Fire, but when else?

Last show in the JL. I jobbed the Euro title in a fourway then lost to Danny Williams in a cage match for the World.

Sign in to follow this