TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Korgath

PROMO - Backstage with The Decay

Guest Korgath

We’re in a backstage corridor, and it’s soon after the latest installation of SJL Wrath. Everyone in the world and their dogs are still reeling from the upset victory of European Champion Todd Royal over the World Champion Andrew Rickmen, but tonight, the SJL’s very own lovable Gus has something else to worry about.

He’s been tasked to interview The Decay. More specifically, tonight, the cameraman has to go face-to-face, one-on-one with its self-proclaimed leader, Dominic Korgath.

The camera focuses on the door to the locker room, which is, mercifully closed for the moment, giving Gus a much needed opportunity to calm himself, review the questions he will ask later.

It is at this point in time that we can hear an argument emitting from within the hallowed space of the SJL locker room. Ever the tool, cameraman Gus throws caution to the wind as he pries the door open just a little bit.

The voice that speaks from within comes across as frustrated and unhappy.

“You promised me greatness in The Decay! You came to me and said we’d be an unbeatable team! Instead, you’ve been going on your own insane ego trip, going solo in all your previous matches! Not that you’ve been very fortunate either. Todd Royal is still European Champion!”

The deeper voice that comes in response doesn’t flinch from the verbal assault.

“What about yourself? You flubbed your match with Spike Jenkins! A can of hairspray? What sissy moron carries a CAN OF HAIRSPRAY to the ring?”

Gus, still eavesdropping outside the door, pushes the gap a little wider and reveal the seated form of Dominic Korgath, still wearing his demon mask. Nearer the door, the towering form of Jimmy Liston already dressed to leave. The Demon, angry beyond belief, turns to leave the room and no matter how fast Ben and Gus attempt to scramble away, Liston has already picked up the two men and brought them into the locker room.

“Well, well, well. What have we here? No one likes flies on the wall, Gus. Haven’t your years of experience taught you that?”

“Erm… that is… I…”

The massive form of Korgath simply brushes his hand to show his apathy.

“Say no more. I don’t know how long you’ve been outside, listening in on our conversation and personally, I don’t really care.”

Liston still remains indignant, however, as if still unhappy about being treated lightly.

“You haven’t given me a proper explanation for not telling me about your match with Jenkins a while ago, Dominic.”

“What the hell are you talking about, Liston? You were there! Weren’t you the one who took Spike out with the steel chair?”

“Nope. Wasn’t there tonight. Had a late flight.”

“Then who…?”

“I think I can answer that question, gentlemen.”

Gus, ever able to make the best of a situation, brings the camera to bear on the locker room door. There, standing over 6 feet tall, is the same hooded man who attacked Jenkins just a few hours ago.

“YOU!”

Guest Goose749

hey, the can of hairspray got the job done.

...really!!!

I was watching True Romance, so shoot me.

Sign in to follow this