Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD 10-26-03

SJL WRATH CARD

Venue: Providence Civic Center, Providence, Rhode Island

Due Date: Sunday, October 26, 2003 @ 8 pm EST

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Thoth

OPENING MATCH

Brian Bowers vs. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston

Description: Brian Bowers has got to be upset over the fact that his reign as Television champion has ended due to his title being suspended. If he's around that is. A win over Liston could potentially launch his career toward a shot at the European title. (Standard rules.)

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: Kibagami

HARDCORE MATCH

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs. The Unknown Warrior

Description: Looks like someone struck a deal with Commissioner Raynor to be allowed into the SJL sight unseen -- again! But don't worry, this mystery competitor won't be given any spontaneous title shots. He'll have to earn them like everyone else, and who better to start off with than the new European champion, Landon Maddix? UW, please send your stats to Maddix. (Hardcore rules apply.)

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Ace309

TWO FALLS MATCH, AGAIN

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Manson vs. Aecas

Description: The idea worked so well on Metal that we're doing it again here -- a triple threat two falls match. This time each fall will be for contenderships -- the winner of the first fall will receive a shot at the European title, and the winner of the second fall will receive a shot at the World title. Guaranteed. Even if it's Spike. (Two falls, other rules standard.)

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

MAIN EVENT

SJL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Todd Royal © vs. Insane Luchadore

Description: Todd Royal shocked the world with a surprise win over Andrew Rickmen on Metal to become the new JL World Champion! But after years of toiling in the JL roster before finally winning the big prize, the Insane Luchadore isn't going to just give the belt up without a fight. He chose to immediately cash in on his automatic rematch clause, and so we'll see it here on Wrath! (Standard rules.)

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Thoth

Guest Korgath

Hmmm... I didn't ask for this show off... no matter, I ought to start my exam prep earlier anyway. See ya in two weeks, peeps.

Guest Fire and Knives

Come back tomorrow. By then, I'll have mustered something that looks like a surprised expression.

K.

Sign in to follow this