TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spicy McHaggis

The One And Only 24 Season 3 Thread

Guest El Satanico

Also the show probably puts a physical stress on his body.

He's done the show for 3 years and is a semi big name again. He really has nothing to gain by staying.

Well, he does his own stunts for the most part, so there's that.

But, he's in great shape for a guy that is 36 (which I have a hard time believing)

Guest El Satanico

Yeah he's in good shape, but he's still 36. Even in good shape the show has to be a stress on his body.

Wait...he's only 36?

Hopefully if this is his last year as Bauer he'll start getting some more movie roles...I think with the right script and director he could pull off an amazing performance<well he already does, but even better, heh :)> Kiefer >*

Can't wait for next episode though, the first episode just set things up so well, can't wait to see where it goes..

I just finished watching season 1, I finally went out to Blockbuster and watched the rest of it.

DAMN, that was some good shit. The second half was even better than the first half. Every twist and turn was awesome.

Should I check out season 2? It isn't as good as season 1 I'm told, but is it still good enough to watch?

If Kiefer leaves after this season, I want Tony to be the main man next season. He has the "unfuckwithable" (to steal Dames' title) vibe to him. Unless, I am surprised throughout this season by the new guy, because he isn't really giving off a main character vibe right now.

eh, I already gave my opinion on Tony as the leading charecter. He's an intel guy. So unless we find out something about his past that points to him being able to survive in the field against the stuff Jack goes up against I don't see him in that role.

I can see him, though, like the one Yakuza guy in that episode of the Simpsons. Stands around, silent, doing nothing, then all of a sudden kicks everyone's ass. Of course the only way you could really get him out in the field would be to kill off Michelle and they already did a wife death.

You're sad about that? I think Joe was on last night anyways to make up for it.

But yeah. I find Season 2 to be better than Season 1, because I just felt the drama was THERE the whole time. Season 1 had too much build-up, and the plot seemed to change left and right. Season 2 had the same plot continuing, with enough subplots to fuck with your head.

I don't see how Season 3 can top Season 2, but I said that about Season 2 in regards to Season 1. Here's to a great season.

Guest T®ITEC

I hope that Fox will re-air this week's episode next week, 'cause I hate flipping back and forth between "24" and "The Guardian". So, so annoying.

I'm gonna try and watch this show this season. I've put off getting into it for too long now.

What did I miss so far this season? I'm watching tonight's episode and this is the first I've seen of this season.

Guest stardust

Yeah, every time he's on screen, I'm like "Principal Wood!" Next week's episode looks quite kick ass as well.

FAKE-OUT!

I'm very glad they're pushing past the "there's a bad guy in CTU!" stuff early, because the possibility seems to arise every year. And now I begin to wonder where the real threat is...

Excellent ep tonight, continuing along after a busy, busy opener. Once again I'm hooked.

Whoever makes the teasers for the next week's show needs to be shot. There is no excuse for what they showed in the clip.

Yeah I don't watch this show much and even I agree that they showed way too much in the previews.

Guest drdrainoscott

Great episode. I can't stand waiting another week for this, I don't know how I got through it last year. I am very curious as to why they havn't explained anymore about Palmer's hand. I have a feeling that is going to play a big part in the season.

On a side note, the preview for next week showed the mom flushing the coke down the toliet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that the first mention of a bathroom ever in the show? I mean, are we really supposed to believe that Palmer has that big of a blatter to hold it in for 24 hours? Jack I could understand, cause he's Jack Bauer, but Palmer???

I'm gonna try and watch this show this season.  I've put off getting into it for too long now.

What did I miss so far this season?  I'm watching tonight's episode and this is the first I've seen of this season.

Season 3 Episode 1:

The time has jumped three years and the hanging plotline of the attack on Palmer was written off with the line "we caught the people who tried to kill you." Palmer is now campaigning for his re-election and has come back to LA for the first time since the attack. His brother is now his top aide.

Almeda and the chick he was seeing last season are married and both working at CTU. Almeda's head of the intel crew at CTU.

Jack's head of the field agents at CTU and is all fucked up from his last big mission, involving the bust of a Mexican druglord. He's addicted to heroin(?) because of it.

A dead body infected with a fast-acting biological agent was dropped off at a hospital and the people who did it have threatened to unleash it on LA unless the Mexican druglord in question is released.

The Mexican druglord was about to cut a deal with the government when he suddenly killed his own lawyer with the pen he was using to sign his deal.

A kid from a family in serious debt has smuggled a bag of what he thinks is drugs across the Mexican border. It actually contains the virus in a crystalline form.

Kim Bauer is working at CTU as one of Tony's researchers. She's also dating Jack's new partner.