TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vern Gagne

Who does the hard stuff

Guest Vern Gagne

Does anyone have any knowledge of WWF wrestlers taking hardcore drugs. Foley said in his second book that he didn't know any guys that did this, so the WWF might be a tougher on guys like this.

Guest HartFan86

I would think RVD does some fucked up stuff other than weed. I know Tammy Sytch is hardcore on stuff. Bret and Shawn used to take that stuff back in their early days, but obviously stopped. That's all I can think of.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

I say they plant heroin on the nWo to give them an excuse to fire them :)

Guest JMTapes

One of the guys on the old board said that Sammartino claimed Bret used to snort cocaine off of his Tag Team belt.

-Jim

Guest caboose

I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff Hardy is on anything.

It would help explain lot of things.

The Warrior obviously did steroids and othe crap that made him crazy.  Yokozuna was obviously addicted to his refrigerator.

I believe it was acually Dynamite Kid who said Bret Hart did coke. Which Bret of coursed denied. You can only believe so much of what Dynamite says. His opinions are pretty Jaded.

Wasn't Raven into a lot of drugs before he got sober?

Guest Mik at Cornell

If Steroids is considered hard stuff, then the title of this thread should be Who Doesn't Do the hard stuff?

"Yokozuna was obviously addicted to his refrigerator"

"If Steroids is considered hard stuff, then the title of this thread should be Who Doesn't Do the hard stuff?"

- Funny stuff

Guest El Satanico

You know alot of guys have done harder stuff. Well it may not happen as often now as it did from the 80's back. I don't claim to know names but just from the bits and pieces that have come out in the past and present it's pretty easy to come to the conclusion that hard drug usage occurs. I wouldn't be surprised if Bret use to and of course he would deny it now i mean it's not something people will just admit to doing.

I'm not surprised that Foley claims to have never seen it happen. From the bits i've heard from his books He seems to be "Mr. Straight and Narrow" and the guys that did the drugs probably kept him away from them afraid that he would become a little Boyscout and tell the boss.

Guest Special K

Well, Raven admitted he did some crazy stuff but left it vague.

Obviously Spicolli.

I wouldn't doubt a lot of the clique, since they were living the rock star life.

And Jeff Hardy has to be addicted to pain killers, like half the locker room, but the one I think is on something stiff is lita. At the beginning she looked normal. Now everytime she comes out she looks wasted out of her gourd.

Speaking of people getting wasted, anyone hear about the time when Hennig was with the nWo and suring some kind of in ring party (on-air, birthday party for the nWo?) he was so drunk he was stumbling around and had to lean on one of the guys for support?

Guest Zero_Cool

I think that Dynamite talked about one time where he, JYD and Bret were sharing a room.  I think he said that he and JYD were snorting, Bret may have been too.

Bruno did say that Bret used to snort before matches to help his workrate.  I remember reading an interview with him and IGN on the old IGN Wrestling website.

I've read that both Raven and William Regal (who actually did a news interview about it here in NY) were on heroin.

Guest Some Guy

Regal was addicted to painkillers not heroin.  Eddy, regal, Raven, Jake Roberts, Dynamite, JYD, Pillman, Spicolli, and many other wrestlers have had drug and alcohol problems, some fatal sadly.

Guest RickyB

I know that a lot of Wrestlers in the WWF & Japan take coke to help their workrate.  That's why so many of the best Wrestlers are so fucked up when their careers end.

Guest RickyB
Jimmy Snuka

Yeah, he was probably the worst when it came to taking coke.  Supposedly he'd snort it in his car on the way to events, at the events and on his way back from events.  Not to mention the fact that he took it on his time off at home too.

Dynamite took it all the time too.  The Kliq, Shawn especially, took it often and I think Bret took it at one point in his career but got off it early enough so that it didn't fuck him up.

Jake The Snake still takes Crack to the best of my knowlage.  The WAW (UK Promotion) recently fired him for taking it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
How about Jim Duggan and the Iron Sheik...

lol. the ultimate break in kayfabe....

Guest RickyB

lol. the ultimate break in kayfabe....

What happened?

Guest El Satanico

I can't recall the detials. But Duggan and Iron Sheik got arrested together. And i assume they were both doing the USA vs. Iran stuff on tv.

Guest TheMikeSC

Grand Master Sexy (Really fired for having Coke I believe) >>>

I thought Lawler was arrested for possession, but the story is that the drugs weren't his.

-=Mike

...Not that I miss him---he sucked.

Guest DebilitatorX

In the early 1980s, Hulk Hogan used to wrestle while he was doped up on cocaine and stiff the "enhancement talent".

Guest papacita

My bro used to tell me something about that when I was 6 or 7 but I never got the whole story. What was that all about?