TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest StevieNightHeat

Bane & Seven from OVW

Guest FrigidSoul
You should have them reveal Dave "Evad" Sullivan as Fertig's dad

I said this thread is DONE!

Well damnit I needed to contribute! One last thing, you should have him walk to the ring with a sandwhich baggie of cherrios

You should have them reveal Dave "Evad" Sullivan as Fertig's dad

I said this thread is DONE!

Well damnit I needed to contribute! One last thing, you should have him walk to the ring with a sandwhich baggie of cherrios

Okay that's funny. But still. Let's send this to the rafters, please?

Maybe we can post some "classic" lines from this thread after a cooling off period... it could be hosted by TheDames...

"In every generation, on every board, there is a thread that surpasses the expectations of those in the industry... tonight, we will look back on one of those threads and remember that very special night where posters on TheSmartMarks messageboard wrote of a retarded wrestler named Fretig who only wanted to teach the special meaning of... well... everything..."

Maybe we can post some "classic" lines from this thread after a cooling off period... it could be hosted by TheDames...

"In every generation, on every board, there is a thread that surpasses the expectations of those in the industry... tonight, we will look back on one of those threads and remember that very special night where posters on TheSmartMarks messageboard wrote of a retarded wrestler named Fretig who only wanted to teach the special meaning of... well... everything..."

Or we can just put it in Classics.

So let's see:

The Fertig Saga

A Thuganomic Christmas Carol

WWE Unscripted

This has been a fruitful and prolific evening here at the big blue board, no?

Guest FrigidSoul

If its going to be about Fertig can we call it MasterHoss Theater?

Classically Classic Classics sounds more professional...

The bar was raised tonight... that's for sure.

That it was Rick. That it was.

Let's all get together for beers after the thread tonight

...oh, sorry TCR, you're underage, hehehe

I must say, this thread had me in laughng fitds, and the last time something did that was in the JudasSaul thread back in classics.

I am so hoping for a 'Fertig' sign at SurSer now.

Sign in to follow this