TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest StevieNightHeat

Bane & Seven from OVW

Fertig's character is deeper than those of the entire Raw roster combined.

+ all of the Smackdown roster + all of TNA.

Turn Molly back to her good girl face character. She would be perfect to be the one to fall in love with Fertig, only to find Terri has corrupted him. So she plays the best friend to him, always hoping he will finally see her like she sees him.

Turn Molly back to her good girl face character. She would be perfect to be the one to fall in love with Fertig, only to find Terri has corrupted him. So she plays the best friend to him, always hoping he will finally see her like she sees him.

Molly: Hello, Fertig, how are you today?

Fertig: Your breasts are the best breasts.

Molly: Excuse me?

Turn Molly back to her good girl face character.  She would be perfect to be the one to fall in love with Fertig, only to find Terri has corrupted him.  So she plays the best friend to him, always hoping he will finally see her like she sees him.

Don't forget that TomCo loves Molly.

Turn Molly back to her good girl face character.  She would be perfect to be the one to fall in love with Fertig, only to find Terri has corrupted him.  So she plays the best friend to him, always hoping he will finally see her like she sees him.

TomCo loves Molly.

Everyone loves Molly.

TomCo is everyone.

TomCo is God.

Fertig is Jesus.

Cena can take Fertig to the ghetto and have him hang with all the homeboys and then leave him there as a practical joke... when he returns he finds "Special K" has become accepted into the group and may cross the line by going on a trip to McAuthor Park at night. Tiny Lister guest-stars in a non Zeus role.

TomCo loves Molly.

Everyone loves Molly.

TomCo is everyone.

TomCo is God.

Fertig is Jesus.

So Fertig is TomCo's son AND brother?

TomCo loves Molly.

Everyone loves Molly.

TomCo is everyone.

TomCo is God.

Fertig is Jesus.

So Fertig is TomCo's son AND brother?

Well TomCo is everyone, so yes.

Who's with me on retiring this thread?

Sure, I've never been part of a classic thread before (even though I didn't contribute that much)

You mean Fertig isn't pasty-white, lanky with messy blackhair and a poorly developed mustache... not to mention unusually large hands and ears?

Cue Twilight Zone music...

I can't wait to see this guy debut and just picture these scenarios with a face attached to them.

Ditto. He'll be all "GRrr I'm a hoss" and I'll be all "silly retard, Trix are for kids. REAL kids."

Shit, now I am looking forward to these two suckfucks to get in the ring.

That's what good writing does to you. *pats self on back*

It's amazing how in about an hour we came up with more ideas for two characters than the WWE writing team has in a year for the whole roster.... and they were actually better. Disturbing... truly, truly, truly disturbing... but still better.

It's amazing how in about an hour we came up with more ideas for two characters than the WWE writing team has in a year for the whole roster.... and they were actually better. Disturbing... truly, truly, truly disturbing... but still better.

We need to get jobs as actual writers for the fed, even if only for a short time, so let's apply for a job and get past the interview process by pretending to hate wrestling and being totally ignorant about its history

"Triple H is the greatest wrestler ever... big men make the best wrestlers... internet fans are evil..."

Then when we get on the inside, gradually unleash our madness on the writing room

Of course, we'll be back collecting county checks in a week, but it'll be fun anyway

let's apply for a job and get past the interview process by pretending to hate wrestling and being totally ignorant about its history

"Triple H is the greatest wrestler ever... big men make the best wrestlers... internet fans are evil..."

Then when we get on the inside, gradually unleash our madness on the writing room

Of course, we'll be back collecting county checks in a week, but it'll be fun anyway

You know that Jason Fertig guy? I had an idea or two, let's see where we can take this...(laughs to self)

Sign in to follow this