TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hhh6294

Promo: "New Year Cometh"

A blanket of snow completely covers the rolling hillsides of Rural Canada, A bone-chilling wind howls across the empty countryside, and sitting alone in the back of his forest green Dodge Ram, a psycho sits silently in the bed of the truck, staring out at the clear night.

"Just why did you come back?"

With the thoughts raging through his head, Jacob takes a long puff from a long cigar in his mouth and exhales, blending the smoke from the cigar and the clear smoke from his breath almost completely.

"Just what do you think you'll accomplish?"

Tyring to shake the negative thoughts in his head Jacob grabs a hold of his skull and begins to shake his head back and forth in place.

"How long will it take this time?"

Jacob lets out a deep, long scream that echoes out into the dark night as he continues to shake his head violetly, trying to get the thoughts of failure out of his head.

"This won't be like last time..." He slowly says to himself, momentarily soothing the demons inside of his head. "This time I will make a difference..." He continues causing himself to feel better with every word from his mouth. "This time... I will get to the big time." He finishes, once again raising his head up to the chilly night.

"In less than a week, a new year will be upon us." Jacob begins to say, with the camera inside the warm cab of the truck catching every word. "What kind of resolution will I be making, you wonder? Will I resolve to be less violent? Will I resolve to take a cat-scan? Will I resolve to be more..." He shuddders slightly as he utters the next word. "...freindly... to my fellow wrestlers?" He asks himself as he continues to stare out longingly at the snow covered hillsides. "No." He answers himself. "I will not be making those types of resolutions." he coldly states as he turns to the camera to speak clearly. "The only resolution I will be making this year... is to be even more violent... even more demonic... and to show even less mercy than I have. The coming of this new year will be an elightening experience for everyone in the SWF. No more will I sit idly by and watch the piss-poor talent of the SJL reach the big time before me... no longer will the 'Next Edwin MacPhisto,' or the 'Next Hville Thugg' be talked about before the current Jacob Helmsley." Jacob utters, once again turning around to face the cold night of the Canadian countryside. "The only resolution I make this year is to become all that I am destined to be. The only resolution I make is to get to the SWF now." Jacob promises.

"I am making this guarantee from my own heart... and from my own feelings. I WILL be participating in the 2004 SWF Clusterf*ck... and mark my words... 2004 will be the year that everyone remembers the name... Jacob... Helmsely." He completes as he continues to stare blankly at the night, not even moving a single muscle as he finishes.

Sign in to follow this