Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SJL Crimson THE LAST ONE OF ALL

THE FINAL SJL CRIMSON CARD

Date: Thursday, January 22, @ 6 PM EST

Venue: THE GUND

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Ace309

OPENING PROMO: Aecas

The final Crimson ever! To reflect this, every match is WACKY!

RUBBER DUCKY MATCH

Alan Clark vs Jacob Helmsley

Description: These two no-showed Wrath’s main event thanks to Longdoffer Pete’s lack of Internet (OH IT’S A SHOOT BRUTHA) Now they’re fighting again, but it’s a rubber ducky match!

Rules: An empty bathtub will be at ringside, along with buckets of water scattered about, along with rubber duckies. The pool must be filled with water, and then rubber duckies must be put i it. The winner is the man who puts the last rubber ducky in the pool.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Ace309

STILTS MATCH

Landon Maddix vs David Cross

Description: A dangerous match, has this ever even been done?

Rules: DQ and Countout do not apply. However, Maddix and Cross will be wearing stilts the entire duration of the match.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Kibagami

THE GREATEST ELIMINATION MATCH OF ALL TIME

Sean Casey vs “Fruity” Frankie Deed” vs “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs Todd Royal vs Manson vs The Daredevil vs Jimmy “The Demon” Liston

Description: The last man standing will win the final Crimson match of all time.

Rules: Around the ring there will be lots of packages of Big League Chew. You eliminate an opponent by covering his face in Big League Chew. You’d chew it first, of course, so it’s sticky. The last man standing, that is, the last man to not have his face covered in Big League Chew, wins.

Word Count: 8000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Edited by Thoth

Guest ToddRoyal

*shoots self in head*

Sigh. Well, I guess I'll get to work on this one early, cuz Todd knows I haven't a clue on how to write THIS match..

:huh:

Stilts? Is that...you know...possible?

O.....K. It's one last 'gimmick up'. Fine. Stilts it is.

Todd, my advise is to drive a 'big leauge chew' truck down to the ring, and spray them all with the hose, winning automatically.

so... how many duckies are we talking about? Any specific set number, or is it just up to the writer's imagination... because Todd knows THAT baby's gonna get a work-out this match ;)

I'm aware of the difficulty presented by stilts.

You're a writer; improvise.

Difficulty. That's an understatement!

Ah, I'm just kiddin' around. Sure, I'm confident this'll be the worst match I've ever wrote, but...hell, it's not going to matter anyway. Cross isn't around.

Just some questions for clarification...

How tall are the stilts? Are we talking 'clown' size stilts, or just small lifts.

Are the stilts wooden or metal?

Is the ref on stilts too?

Do you get DQed for taking off the stilts, even though it's a No DQ match?

Guest Aecas

You should be happy Maddix. Before now you had to crawl along the ground like a rat...but in this match you can soar like an eagle! Like an eagle on pogo sticks! :headbang:

You guys are too serious...it's the SJL, it's a wacky gimmick match, just go all out, have fun, write a crazy match. It worked for me with the supposed "HUGE WORLD TITLE MATCH" at Wrathapalooza 2. I had Aecas make Grappler bleed with a foam finger, and Grappler using tampons as knives. Just have a good time~

How many ducks? Argh. Let's just say 50, but if you already started your match and put a number down, it doesn't matter.

Hope I'm not intruding by posting here, but this card sounds like a must-read. Hell, if I didn't have to write Zack vs. Superstar for this Sunday's PPV, as well as help Supes and MVS write up a Royal Rumble, I'd do a stilts match~!

If I shouldn't have posted here, feel free to delete.

I actually still have the stats for the proposed character saved. Plus, I'm only taking one class this semester. So time might be available for an SWF run. Nothing concrete, but possible.

Guest ToddRoyal

Good thing ya didn't sign up. You'd probably be in the bubblegum match, and the LAST thing I need is guy #8 to keep track of in that match.

But after the Big League Chew Elimination challenge, we can use all the new talent we can get, even without the JL. Come join the Todd Damned party.

It's come to my attention that some people are confused or prevented by various problems from sending their match to the appointed person.

If you're confused, send me your match. I'll sort it out.

If, otoh, you are not confused, do not try to help by sending me your match. You don't need to, I promise.

It occurs to me that that was a reckless course of action.

In this case, I consider you "confused" if Longdogger Pete is marking your match.

Thank you, that is all.

Tom you just confused me and I don't even have a match to be marked. Aaannnyywwaaayyyy good luck to all and that is the Greatest Elmination Match Ever.

Edit: Considering I don't have to write that match.

Sign in to follow this