TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

How about we never let Thoth book again? MMMkay?

Guest ToddRoyal

Well, that ended up being a perfectly acceptable show, considering the absolutely ridiculous stips. I think that speaks well for the writing ability of some of the people in the fed.

Alan Clark and Jacob Helmsley race for ducks. And we get a DUSTY FINISH~! in the Bath Toy Match!!! Yeesh. Short, energetic and fun to read- which is all we could expect in this match.

Landon and Cross battle high above the arena. And both would have likely died had this been a real match. But it isn't and they don't so its all good. This was good for what it was, so big props to Landon for actually salvaging this stip.

AECAS~! RAYNOR REFS~! UNHOLY TRINITY~! CUT. THROAT. (~!) This was really fun to read, and probably should have been the main event instead of my ridiculous bubblegum elmination challenge. Aecas continues to rule, and is now even more scary.

I hope no one was too offended by my match. Ya.

One more time for the very last time next week...lets make it memorable.

Guest Aecas

This was actually quite a fun card to read even considering some of the stipulations we had so I'll give big Porps to everyone who wrote for this card, and a big thank you for making the most of it and making it very entertaining.

Sign in to follow this