TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

....tiger?

I was listening to the radio the other day and a badass song came on by some band called Tiger something or something Tiger.  Does anyone know any reasently formed bands with the word tiger in it?

Guest Zack Malibu

What kind of music?

If it was an 80's song, it was most likely Glass Tiger ("Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone")

Guest Kinetic

How about this:

Tiger Saw play songs of innocence and experience. They whisper incantations to summon the tempestuous bedroom songs that are their metier. Blessed Are the Trials We Will Find is fraught with emotion, a recording both tense and intense--like a first kiss. Sometimes lush and majestic, at other times austere and introspective, Blessed's sound brings to mind some sort of dream lullaby or timeless prayer. But these are not cradlesongs, unless mixes of guitar, cello, viola, bass, drums, melodica, organ, and trumpet are standard accompaniment to a mother's coo. And they are not entreaties to some divine being…unless, of course, that divine being is you.

The antecedents for Tiger Saw's beguiling music: mid-to-late era Velvet Underground, Galaxie 500, Leonard Cohen. Present day practitioners in a similar tradition: Low, Red House Painters, Ida, Cowboy Junkies.

Ha!  If that's it, I'll eat my hat.  This band sounds good, actually.  I'm glad you sent me on that futile search, guy.

I don't know what the hell that was all about but I'm pretty sure it's a recently formed band, it was on 106.5 I think, if that helps any.

I don't know what the hell that was all about but I'm pretty sure it's a recently formed band, it was on 106.5 I think, if that helps any.

Radio stations are on different channels everywhere though. And why did you  change your name Halo? Doomsault was a pretty cool one.

Ok, I'll check out Tiger Army.  Sorry, if you're in NC then it was on 106.5.  Hopefully Halo is just temporary, I changed it because I tried to change my E-mail address on my control panel and now my E-mail won't let me in to re-register.