TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The WWE Folder

As far as I can tell, the WWE board really does not have that huge of a problem. There's no possible way the mods can ban all of the (insert poster derogatory nickname here) from the folder and for it to have only "intelligent posters". There is always someone who will say something that will offend another poster or be misconstrued as flaming by a small group of posters with the same view. As with any arguments, people will agree and disagree (vehemently sometimes). I mean, how many times can someone argue over whether or not Shawn Michaels is a great seller, psychologist, etc. etc. etc. It all comes down to how stubbornly one sticks to his opinion, which is why I merely offer mine and try not to change another's. I think some of the board's more experienced posters (guys who have been around for a long time) should create more threads and discuss, that way the new members can see what makes a good poster.

God-damn it.

Tom, just don't fucking answer anything in this thread not related to the WWE folder. Not only are you responding to petty shit, you're inciting it. As a mod, you should really take the higher ground and stop it instead of baiting DH and AS.

I'm not going to censor myself just because I have a blue flashing title beneath my screen name. I happen to like this board and my fellow staff members, and when I see them being unfairly shat upon, I'm going to jump into the fire and start shooting back. And I don't really care who likes it and who doesn't.

I meant that this thread is going nowhere, and I'd have thought that someone of your experience would have the presence of mind to realise and stear this thread away from stupidity.

But I guess I was wrong.

Spare me. It devolved irrevocably into stupidity as soon as people spent pages and pages arguing about the same things. It's convenient how you ignored the fact that I addressed several people's legitimate concerns in an appropriate manner, and chose to focus only on my more caustic responses to the various mouthy jackasses in the thread. I would have thought an intelligent Englishman wouldn't be so intellectually dishonest and only paint with one side of the brush.

But I guess I was wrong.

Since when have I been intelligent? And I was just saying about one thing you did, not your actions in the rest of the thread.

Anyway, I've made my point, and I'd be a hypocrite if I kept on about it.

Damn hypocracy laws...

Guest Dynamite Kido
To be honest, I never knew there was much of an issue in the WWE folder to begin with.

UYI

Honestly I would have to agree with you UYI.