TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Yo Listen Up

Whats up? Didn't we make rules at the beginning of January about no name changes? How come Loss4Words got to change his? Is it because he is in a position of power? Thats horseshit. Don't we have rules for a reason? Or do certain "elite" poster, or moderators, not have to follow them?

If you guys want to make dumb ass rules - thats fine. But at least you all should follow them as well.

I call bullshit.

Oh...so you could still tell who Loss was after the name change?

hmm...I guess there's a difference there between his and all the changes you wanted to make on a daily basis.

The point of taking away name changes is, as Dames said in the mod folder: You can't tell who anyone is anymore.

It's a rule that was only put in place BECAUSE of you Banky...so I exibhit no surprise that you started a thread to bitch about Loss dropping half his screen name.

hmm...I guess there's a difference there between his and all the changes you wanted to make on a daily basis.

The point of taking away name changes is, as Dames said in the mod folder: You can't tell who anyone is anymore.

It's a rule that was only put in place BECAUSE of you Banky...so I exibhit no surprise that you started a thread to bitch about Loss dropping half his screen name.

Man, a rule is a rule. Quit condoning the fact that someone on your staff broke the fucking rules. Why make them? Quit saying "blah blah blah, Banky you have no reason to talk" - thats all irrelevent. I don't care if everyone can tell who he is, it was a violation of the board's rules. Maybe you guys should think before making such insipid rules. It makes your rule even cheaper when you break them yourselves.

Its bullshit.

So how about less "Banky always bitches, Banky blah blah blah" and answer the damn question at hand. Answer the fact that a rule has been broken.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I wanted my name changed back to "cobainwasmurdered" would anyone have been confused by that? no. but I was told I couldn't.

I like Loss. I like Banky. I like TSM. I like name changes.

let's find a way to make this work you kooky kids.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Only because of banky?

way to give him too much Credit. He;s got a big enough ego as it is.

Guest Anglesault

Loss' blue color and fairly distinctive style made it obvious who it was, but you could argue that Banky has a very distinctive style as well.

Loss' blue color and fairly distinctive style made it obvious who it was, but you could argue that Banky has a very distinctive style as well.

Hardly. The only thing that's ever tipped me off to Banky's identity anytime he got a new user name was the post count and the fact that it was usually involved in pointless threads such as this one. Look, the constant name change thing is stupid and I totally agree with the new rule that was enforced. I think slight modifications are fine, as I think you'd have to be an idiot to not know who Loss was after the name change, blue font or not.

This is the first modification of his name at any board that I can even recall so I think to make a big deal about this is ridiculous.

Guest Anglesault
I think slight modifications are fine, as I think you'd have to be an idiot to not know who Loss was after the name change, blue font or not.

This is the first modification of his name at any board that I can even recall so I think to make a big deal about this is ridiculous.

Using that criteria, I could change my name to ASsault.

Get it? assault?

Hardly. The only thing that's ever tipped me off to Banky's identity anytime he got a new user name was the post count and the fact that it was usually involved in pointless threads such as this one. Look, the constant name change thing is stupid and I totally agree with the new rule that was enforced. I think slight modifications are fine, as I think you'd have to be an idiot to not know who Loss was after the name change, blue font or not.

Oh, how fitting. Bruiser, the only other guy who takes all of the unecessary internet rules seriously, chimes in with his opinion. This is the internet, not Russia.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

It's funny how Brusier knocks banky for taking part in "pointless" threads but Brusier only seems to show up to knock "pointless" threads and those who take part in them.

lame on all counts for everyone.

Oh, how fitting. Bruiser, the only other guy who takes all of the unecessary internet rules seriously, chimes in with his opinion. This is the internet, not Russia.

How am I taking it seriously? Just because I think changing your user name every three days is stupid, that means I'm taking them seriously? I was simply saying that it gets confusing tell who's who with all of these name change (note that I'd consider Loss' "new" name to be more of an modification than a total change). Most times you changed your name I didn't realize who you were until reading five or so of your posts. I'm not looking to get into some big thing with you, but I do find it ironic that you're bashing me for taking anything on the 'net seriously.

It's funny how Brusier knocks banky for taking part in "pointless" threads but Brusier only seems to show up to knock "pointless" threads and those who take part in them.

Look you moronic lumberjackass, I wasn't even knocking him. If that's what constitues knocking someone these days, then that's pretty sad. See Banky's identity wasn't always to pick up on with the name change, whereas I can easily tell who you are regardless of the user name, simply by looking at the lack of almost any capital letters in your post and the same braindead posting style that makes Damaramamamamamau's seem okay.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm not a lumberjack anymore....keep current dude, keep current.

seriously all you do Is bitch. Everytime I'm in a chat with you guys it's "TSM sucks" "WDI sucks" etc. I'm like that too sometimes so I know i'm opening myself up to flaming here. but at least I try and contribute positive things sometimes.

Guest FrigidSoul

I still don't see anything negative about being a lumberjack. Its a living and a work out all in one.

keep current dude, keep current.

Take your own advice. I haven't been in a chat in I don't know how long, and the majority of the last few times where said bitching of *insert message board* went down, I was doing other things, saying something here or there but not by any means being a main contributor of the discussion. You see, it's because I've finally realized that it's all pointless and while I guess I knew that before, I joined in on such discussion. It's something I don't feel the need to elaborate on any further when I am actually around these days. In closing I'll just say that everyone around here needs to step off a bit. The most active topics on a board shouldn't revolve around stuff like new rules and policies. At least, when they aren't constructive. Looking around, a lot of people are just repeating in different ways "these new rules suck." Taking part in a thread such as this doesn't make me look like I'm any different than those I'm talking about, but some of you just need to lay off the mission to fine a flaw in every facet of these new rules and policies that have been created in the past few weeks.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I still don't see anything negative about being a lumberjack. Its a living and a work out all in one.

i dunno either.

and that's cool brusier. I've not been in a chat in awhile too. I made an assupmtion.

my bad.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

At least name changes will be allowed soon. I Just want mine to say BBCW so everyone who ttypes my name out doesn't have to ask "Who the hell is Charlie Ward" or have to type a four word name. Damn lazy people.

How am I taking it seriously? Just because I think changing your user name every three days is stupid, that means I'm taking them seriously? I was simply saying that it gets confusing tell who's who with all of these name change (note that I'd consider Loss' "new" name to be more of an modification than a total change). Most times you changed your name I didn't realize who you were until reading five or so of your posts. I'm not looking to get into some big thing with you, but I do find it ironic that you're bashing me for taking anything on the 'net seriously.

You take it seriously when you invade threads and become Mr. Righteous. You talk down to everyone if you think any cyber standards and etiquette are being broken. I like you and all, but at TSM, you're too damn preachy. Just left chips fall where they may instead of being so rigidly uptight whenever you feel someone is being immature.

My problem with name changes is that they made a concrete rule that there are NO rule changes. I don't care how many times I changed my name or Loss' past history. There rule states NO name changes for 6 months. He changed his name. Either change the stupid rule or enforce it better.

What I'm still wondering is who authorized all of Banky's name changes over the last couple of months

Man, who cares? Everyone changed my name when I asked.

What is your obsession with me? Go wonder about something a little more constructive.

What I'm still wondering is who authorized all of Banky's name changes over the last couple of months

Man, who cares? Everyone changed my name when I asked.

That's just it, I never remember you asking publicly for a name change, it was just one day you would be a particular name, then the next day you were another name. One time wouldn't have been noteable, but you've gone through (I believe) five names since I've been here

What is your obsession with me?

*plays "Obsession" by Animotion*

Guest cobainwasmurdered

banky has connections. he blackmails dames, etc.

or we could use the idea that makes sense such as Jack suggested.

c'mon.

banky has connections. he blackmails dames, etc.

Yes

or we could use the idea that makes sense such as Jack suggested.

No

c'mon.

No