TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kahran Ramsus

OAO 76th Academy Awards Thread

Guest Choken One

Me too...

LOTR fans think this movie is something special...It isnt

I spend many hours praying that the overrated crapfest known as Return of the Shit will not win best picture. However, I think it was predetermined 3 years ago that they would give the award to the final movie.

For the love of Godfather 2...(and I suppose an argument could be heard for Silence of the Lambs)...don't let this sequel win best picture.

Guest Choken One

Oh God No...Don't let the numbers fool you...

It's the same pathetic 138 losers repeatedly watching that movie...no one liked it or cared about it but them

the funny thing is, I really believed FOTR was everything it was supposed to be cracked up to be. I really, REALLY, enjoyed it, however TTT & ROTK were just merely good to me, nothing special.

Not kidding, every time I have EVER anything bad at all about any of the movies, I got swamped with people calling me a fool, how wrong I am, and how it's the greatest movie/series ever.

Ugh.

Hey guess what?

GO LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!

*gives the finger to all the haters... then realizes that "Willy Wonka and the Choclate Factory" is on WB and turns there instead*

(also go LOST IN TRANSLATION for as many awards as possible!)

I want LOTR to win but this one shouldn't if the others didn't. FOTR was the best (Boromir was the most interesting character in the series), followed by Two Towers, and then ROTK. The changes made sense before, they were just stupid this time around. Frodo trusting Gollum over Sam. Or the fucking ghost army winning the war? What the hell was that? And the last hour went way overboard with all the slow motion shit.

I hate the "hip" vibe to the pre-show interviews. Like, why in the hell are these bumbling fools getting to interview Sophia Coppola?

Why is that horse attending the Academy Awards?!

Wait, that's Sofia Coppola....shit.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
fuck that...

FLETCH owns LOTR's ass.

Oh.My.God

I want to love you....but I can't.

Fletch IS the greatest movie franchise though. Behind the Godfather.

I think it is hilarious how the Oscars via Billy Crystal have basically stolen many gimmicks from the MTV Movie Awards show.