51C0ZVZ7JTL._SL500_AA240_.jpgnumber-ones-dvd.jpg

1426401.jpgoldhomemovies.jpg

death-cab-for-cutie---narrow-stairs.jpgf61310zh2ls.JPG

Pinback - Summer in Abaddon

Michael Jackson - Ones

Algernon Cadwaller - Some Kind of Cadwaller

The Botticellis - Old Home Movies

Death Cab for Cutie - Narrow Stairs

Devo - Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!

Also, I downloaded that "Born Under Punches" song by Talking Heads. It is the best thing ever.

Do you like Smile?

It's pretty good. Not their best (that goes to Amplifier Worship) but good nonetheless.

I just downloaded Tha Carter III and I'm not really feeling it at all. Some magazine I was reading in the doctor's office today (I think it was Blender) called it the front runner for Rap Album of the Year and gave it 4 1/2 stars. Anybody else like it that much?

I just downloaded Tha Carter III and I'm not really feeling it at all. Some magazine I was reading in the doctor's office today (I think it was Blender) called it the front runner for Rap Album of the Year and gave it 4 1/2 stars. Anybody else like it that much?

It's not bad, but it's not worth all the hype IMO.

Do you like Smile?

It's pretty good. Not their best (that goes to Amplifier Worship) but good nonetheless.

Are you listening to the Japanese or American version? Apparently the one Southern Lord released locally is way inferior to the original Jap release (which is the only one I've heard).

Do you like Smile?

Are you listening to the Japanese or American version? Apparently the one Southern Lord released locally is way inferior to the original Jap release (which is the only one I've heard).

Unfortunately, the Southern Lord version. It's still good, but oh well.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

That's the second time I've heard that about the American version. I'll have to look into the Japanese take.

Also, Leonard is a huge fag for liking Amplifier Worship better than Absolutego.

41TvwLOlWFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg streethawk%20cover%201.jpg Bob_Dylan_blondeon.jpg VirginsFinalCover_small.jpg

I had never heard Blonde on Blonde until today. I don't know what I was waiting for exactly.

I have no idea how you guys find album covers that are all identical in size.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

First time? Wow. What did you think?

That was one of my life-chaning albums. It was fairly recently for me. Only got into Dylan in the last 3 years or so.

I already liked Dylan when I first heard Blonde on Blonde based on The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (which I purchased in the same sale, it was the first album I heard which didn't tick atleast one of the following boxes: Zeppelin, hip-hop or total shit, but I digress), but I found it to be massively underwhelming for about a year before it finally clicked. 'Rainy Day Women # 12 & 35' was just impossible to get past until I started to ignore it, I think.

I never liked Bob Dylan until I learned about him as a person, via the movie I'm Not There and then the documentary No Direction Home.

I've been going through the Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds discography myself lately. "The Mercy Seat" would make an amazing closing sequence/credit song in a movie.

Anyway, guess I'll contribute...

mia-kala.jpg

51KKXi6JM5L.jpg

LadySovereignPublicWarning.jpg

fearless_hi.jpg

The last I got on vinyl today.

We Got it For Cheap Vol. 1-3 by Re-Up Gang. Vol. 2 in particular is awesome.