TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheDames7

Memorable BAD quotes.

Guest Vyce

King "So uh, I see here CHyna's BI-lingual! What about yaself Triple H? Are you Bi-lingual like Chyna?"

Triple H "[low tone] I'm BI a lotta things, but LINGUAL's not one of them."

Please, someone confirm this.  Someone confirm this, and tell me the exact PPV this is from.  Because goddamn, that's GOLD right there.

Guest papacita

Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold from 97:

"Shawn: You're telling me...master of the Sweet Chin Music...that you're gonna kick my teeth...down your throat?!

Austin: Damn right!!!"

Shawn Michaels, Raw night after Survivor Series:

"Shawn: Because the World Wrestling Federation wasn't big enough for the Heartbreak Kid and Shawn Michaels...so I ran him out of the WWF sent him down south with the rest of those dinosaurs'

Owen Hart, night after SummerSlam 97

"I left you in the ring a crippled freak, and you'll never wrestle again! So what you need to do is come down and hand that belt back to me...because I left you a crippled freak, and you'll never wrestle again [he said this 1 more time I think]"

Jerry Lawler, Raw 1999:

"King: Why do puppies have wet noses, JR?

JR: Why?

King: CUZ I LICK EM!!!!"

Vince McMahon from Raw in 1995:

"King: Here tonight, the British Bulldog is gonna turn the Undertaker into a fire hydrant!!!

Vince: A WHAT?!?!?"

Mr. Perfect, Survivor Series 95

"[paraphrased]

JR: Ahmen is on fire!!!

Perfect: Hey, I like this guy!

JR: Oh, Ahmed being assaulted in the ring!

Perfect: Ah, this guy's terrible!

Vince: But you just said that you liked him.

Perfect: Ah when he's up he's good, when he's down he's bad."

Bobby Heenan from WCW Worldwide in 95:

"I hate Hogan! Flair hates Hogan! Arn Anderson hates Hogan! There's a new game coming out for Christmas! It's called "YOU TOO CAN HATE HOGAN!" Ya pass go, pick up 200 Hogans and you take em down to the river...and bury em!"

Guest KOR420

anything that was said during the mark henry/mae young angle just sickens me to death *Shudder*

Guest papacita
King "So uh, I see here CHyna's BI-lingual! What about yaself Triple H? Are you Bi-lingual like Chyna?"

Triple H "[low tone] I'm BI a lotta things, but LINGUAL's not one of them."

Please, someone confirm this.  Someone confirm this, and tell me the exact PPV this is from.  Because goddamn, that's GOLD right there.

King of the Ring 2000.

Guest bob_barron

The HHH bi-lingual thing is from King of the Ring 1998 during the Rock-Shamrock match. He is really hilarious on commentary even talking about how having pull backstage gets you nowhere.

The best part is-

JR: SHAMROCK! SHAMROCK! SHAMROCK!

HHH: Why dont you go ahead and say his name a few more times.

Guest eiker_ir

also in KOr 98'

chyna was commentating with the spanish announcers, so king asks HHH what where they talkin' bout and HHH says somethin' like......

HHH: " something about burritos, taco bell....."

Guest phoenixrising

Also from King Of The Ring 1998...

Rock and Shamrock brawl outside, and Rock and HHH get into it, in the process knocking Trips's headset off.  Lawler asks if he's ok, and Trips checks his mike...

"Testes, testes, one, two...three???"

All time bad line, from what I believe is SummerSlam 1999, in the ever-popular Rock v. Billy Gunn match:

Jim Ross: Oh my God! The Rock just stuck Billy Gunn's face in that large woman's @ss!

Horrible match, but this line saved it from being bad, to being bad, yet funny.

The scene was ECW. Right before a Sandman/2 Cold Scorpio Vs Public Enemy match, Steve Austin walks out to the ring and the fans are cheering.

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm not here to wrestle and I know you haven't seen any of that in a while."

Austin goes on a Rant and says something about how he isn't a bad guy and next time he comes back he's gonna bring them all gifts.

Austin's points @ Sandman

"I'm gonna bring you a 12 pack and a pack of smokes."

Austin points at Women

"I'll bring you a bag for your head."

Austin walks over to 2 Cold Scorpio

"I'm gonna bring you some fried Chicken & a Watermelon."

Austin walks over to Public Enemy

"and I'm gonna bring you a jimmy wrench & a Hubcap."

Anything Austin said in ECW was classic.

Remember when he was on the ladder and said to women, "Don't give me that look, it's not my fault you married a Midget ." (Kevin Sullivan not Benoit)

Guest The Man They Call Texas Blu

Paul Heymen on Christian

"Why would somebody name their son Christian, it's like my parents naming me Jew"

I guess this was confirmation that Heymen is Jewish.

I got one for you:

"This handicap match has turned into a two-on-one affair."

Michael Cole, Smackdown!, Feb 7.

What a guy!

Guest notJames
I got one for you:

"This handicap match has turned into a two-on-one affair."

Michael Cole, Smackdown!, Feb 7.

What a guy!

Already posted by Mr. Wrestling Physics, toward the bottom of page one.

(sorry so nitpicky)  ;)

The Smacdown following RAW where WcW & ECW came together and Steph was announced as the new Owner. Paul Heyman cuts a promo about Vince McMahon and when he hands the Mic to Steph she says "Paul, for now on you can call me, BOSS."

UGH!!!!!! I hate that........

(Throws Christian Temper Tantrum)

Guest Risk

Undertaker: "You're so full of crap your eyes are turning brown."

Austin: "I'm gonna be wearing Undertaker ass on my feet."

My all time favorite bad quote from a wrestler is from the legendary Tank Abbott, who was given a staggering amount of time on Thunder to deliver a promo calling out Nash.

"I want someone big... and sexy!"

Classic. He also tried to egg on the crowd by calling them a "dumb idiot." My friend and I still contend to this day that a shirt with Tank looking confused on the front and "Ya dumb idiot" in the back would have sold millions.

Another funny thing about this promo was that at some arbitrary point, he decided to attack a kind in the audience, who turned out to be Tony's son. How did the tike escape such a hardened shoot fighter? He threw water at him. Tank looked pertrified. It was so bizarre that I'll never forget it.

Sorry about the grammar on that last post...

Bob Holly: "C'mere Dracula, you fat bastard!"

I remember that promo. I gained a newfound respect for Bob that night. (Hey, it was tape delay Raw. It was one of the few entertaining things about the show.)

I also remember that during a string of Mark Henry matches during his courtship of Chyna (it was Russo; don't ask) J.R. would often be at a loss of words, due to the tepid action, and would turn to marvel at Mark's weight. "Mah god, he's thick." I'm fairly certain that he actually said that...

Great American Bash '96 during the Sting/Regal match....there was a short period of silence and then out of nowhere Dusty just blurts out to Tony, "How come you are sitting so close to me in this booth?"

Tony at a Nitro in Atlanta, Georgia after one of Luger's shocking heel turns: "What the fuck is going on here?"

I actually miss that guy...

Guest treble charged

At WrestleMania X8, JR re-uses one of his classics from WM X7.

"Trish, jerkin' Lita off."

So Lita IS a man, after all.

Remembered another great one: One of Piper's nitro promos when he was feuding with Savage.

"Did your parents build you a swingset facing the wall??"

Step in the ring with the Genius and you will come in second place. . . if you're lucky.

-The Genius, June 2000

Wait wait?

Is this the Genius?

Like the Lanny Poffo Genius?

He was around in 2000??

Guest TheDames7

You are welcome....

Here's another, its pretty recent.  Test is picking on Lita in the back, and Jeff Hardy comes up to him and says..."Hey, if you like picking on women so much, why don't you pick on me!"

Dames - Created The BEST TOPIC EVER

Guest papacita
"Hulk Hogan, we comin' after you, nigga!"  - Booker T

I've been dying over here since I read that. When did Booker say that? lol.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

I think it was in 97 at a PPV, be damned if I can remember, though.

Guest TheDames7

Ooh Ooh!!!!  I think it was when Harlem Heat were the tag champs and were faving Hall & Nash...and basically they said they'd go after Hogan after they were done with them.  I think..........Halloween Havoc '96.

Dames - Is He Right???

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
Ooh Ooh!!!!  I think it was when Harlem Heat were the tag champs and were faving Hall & Nash...and basically they said they'd go after Hogan after they were done with them.  I think..........Halloween Havoc '96.

Dames - Is He Right???

Sorry, man, but you're wrong. I finally remembered and it was either Bash at the Beach 97 or GAB 97 and it was a 4 way match between Harlem Heat and Giant/Luger and the winner of the pinfall faced Hogan for the WCW Title at some point in time. BUT, I may be wrong on what PPV it was because I think Luger won the match and faced Hogan at Road Wild 97.

Here's a couple of Heenan quotes from Survivor Series 93. They might not be the exact quote, but it's the general idea.

"I said to Stu Hart today: 'Stu, you must be proud of your boys' and he said 'I have boys?'.

A close-up on the back of Stu Hart who is wearing a Boston Bruins jacket. "Oh, isn't that nice, Stu has a picture of Helen on the back of his jacket".

Another close-up on Stu(Bobby just tore into Stu at this show, it was hillarious)and Bobby just starts doing random mumbling, it's great.

Helen is shown upset after the match after the split of Owen and Bret. So Bobby, trying to sound like he's crying says "Oh no, they're going to repossess my teeth".

An ad to vote for Superstar of the Year is shown and Bobby comments "Booger is my pick".

Last one-During the 4 Doinks match, when Mabel Doink reaches the ring Bobby says "If you look close enough, I think that's... it is, that's Oprah Winfrey".

Bobby was the best.

Sign in to follow this