TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tbondrage99

Who do you think would win in a fight?

I was bored so I was thinking that maybe we could start a little something up here. Name two super heros who wouldnt normally be fighting each other and say who you would think would win in a fight between the two, and why. It could be people from different companys like Marvel, DC or whatever or even people from the same company who wouldnt normally fight each other. I'll start off.

Who Would win in a fight between The Flash and The Hulk:

The Flash:

Is super speed but not just for running, also has super speed when it comes to react and think. He is bar none the fastest person in all of comics. It is next to impossible to react to The Flashs attack, your not gonna see him coming, and by the you realize he is there your already out cold.

The Hulk:

As fast as The Flash is The Hulk is strong. When Bruce Banner transforms into The Hulk he becomes a 7 foot, one ton green monster, with near-unlimited stregnth, rapid tissue regenerative powers and stamina that is almost impossible to use. He is nearly impossible to hurt and when he does get hurt he only gets stronger.

What I think the outcome would be:

The Hulk may be about a ka-trillion times stronger the The Flash but not nearly as fast, and you cant hurt what you cant hit. I think that eventually The Flashs speed would provide a way to beat The Hulk.

Well thats what I think anyways, how about you? Agree or disagree? And what about some dream fights that you would like to see what do you think will happen?

Basically it comes down to this: The Hulk is a lot faster than you think, and one hit from the Hulk is gonna hurt Flash more than several million shots from the Flash. Flash has peak human strength, and that ain't enough to hurt the Hulk. One hit from the Hulk and it's over. Sure, it'll probably be a lucky shot, but the force of impact from Hulk's punch and Flash's speed will pretty much end it.

Basically it comes down to this: The Hulk is a lot faster than you think, and one hit from the Hulk is gonna hurt Flash more than several million shots from the Flash. Flash has peak human strength, and that ain't enough to hurt the Hulk. One hit from the Hulk and it's over. Sure, it'll probably be a lucky shot, but the force of impact from Hulk's punch and Flash's speed will pretty much end it.

Thats a great point. I never took into consideration the luck factor. Anyone else have any ideas on other fights?

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I have to agree with the Hulk on one smash would leave old Wally a little senseless... plenty of time for Hulk to finish the job... Let's not also forget a luck factor of Hulk simply catching him by fluke... say from one of Flash's possible failed attacks...

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

A Hulk/Flash fight would end pretty much the same way the Hulk/DD fight did. Hulk leaves after incapacittating DD, but is even more totured and alone because he realizes he hurt a good man.

A Hulk/Flash fight would end pretty much the same way the Hulk/DD fight did. Hulk leaves after incapacittating DD, but is even more totured and alone because he realizes he hurt a good man.

That's a very good answer. However, it would suck if they followed the current trend in the Hulk comics that he then wanders through the desert and accidentally kills a child who may or not be a clone of Doc Sampson's possible illegitimate son, and then the Abomination's ex-wife gets involved.....

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Here's an inguiry...

Would one of Hulks double fist smashes, which seem to be capable of generating earthquakes.... have any effect on the Flash what so ever?

Here's an inguiry...

Would one of Hulks double fist smashes, which seem to be capable of generating earthquakes.... have any effect on the Flash what so ever?

Probally depends on if The Flash is running on the ground that The Hulk causes the earthquakes.

Ok well heres another one then.

The X-Men (Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Beast, Storm, Nightcrawler, & Colossus) vs. The Justice League (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, & Martian Manhunter)

What do you all think on this one?

Superman could probably take out most of the X-Men single-handedly.

Most X-Men aren't that powerful, and were the first superheroes I'd ever seen who regularly lost battles (part of what makes them so interesting).

Yeah I agree with you all I think the only way that the X-Men would have a chance is if Jean Grey had the full power of the Phenoix Force at her disposal.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Well seeing as the other team has both Superman and the Green Lantern... how about granting X-Men some Phoenix strength... or have the Silver Surfer temporarily join their roster.

come on now, you can't compare a team of mostly A-listers (Justice League) against a team with maybe on or two A-Listers and a bunch of B-guys...you could maybe make an agruement for the Avengers with Capt. America, Thor, Iron Man and throw in one-time Avengers like Spider-Man and Hulk and maybe add Silver Surfer for extra measure...

I think itf it would be The Justice League with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, & Green Lantern, up against an Avenger team it should be a team of Avengers who where full timers, and not one deal thing like Spidey or The Hulk. I would think the Avenger team of seven should probally be, Captian America, Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Giant Man, The Wasp, & either Hawkeye or She-Hulk, heck why not both The Justice League arnt lightweights afterall.

I think itf it would be The Justice League with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, & Green Lantern, up against an Avenger team it should be a team of Avengers who where full timers, and not one deal thing like Spidey or The Hulk. I would think the Avenger team of seven should probally be, Captian America, Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Giant Man, The Wasp, & either Hawkeye or She-Hulk, heck why not both The Justice League arnt lightweights afterall.

You know, it'd be great if they put out a 4-part prestige format limited series where the Avengers and JLA fought each other, wouldn't it?

:D

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I honestly think Supes and Bats alone could wipe out Clairmont/Byrne's X-Men.

Of course, the Avengers are Marvel's big guns anyway.

I honestly think Supes and Bats alone could wipe out Clairmont/Byrne's X-Men.

Of course, the Avengers are Marvel's big guns anyway.

In terms as in the Marvel world yes. But, when it comes to getting the big push from Marvel and all the sales it's X-Men all the way.

You know, it'd be great if they put out a 4-part prestige format limited series where the Avengers and JLA fought each other, wouldn't it?

:D

Desptie my love for comics, I live in the middle of no where and would have to drive a 6 hour round trip to buy comics, and despite my wat to get JLA/Avangers I wasnt able to get it but do plan on getting the Trade paperback one day when and if they make one so I havent even bothered to see what happened in it. :D

I don't live 6 hours away from a comic shop or anything but I've been out of the comic world for years so i feel ya brotha! guess i musta missed that whole JLA/Avengers thing!

How about Batman vs. Thor?

We all know that Batman can kick Supermans ass, and he has, but how do you think he can do against Thor who dosent have that pesky kryptonite weakness.

How about Batman vs. Thor?

We all know that Batman can kick Supermans ass, and he has, but how do you think he can do against Thor who dosent have that pesky kryptonite weakness.

Thor's main weakness - he's arrogant. Always an exploitable weakness. Also, while he IS a god, the Norse gods ARE mortal. Really, really tough and long-lived, but mortal.

That being said, Bats would have to perform some serious hit-and-run tactics (and use his head) to prevail. Unfortunately for Batman, I don't think that he'd have the time necessary to win.

Thor would win. He does get self absorbed, but he's a god... He really has no weakness.

Batman's trickery would only slow down Thor. The only way Bats could win is if he could get someone on Thor's level of powerfulness for help.

I think Thor would win too, but despite his lack of powers Im sure Bats would put up one hell of a fight. I know I would pay to see it.

How about someone else suggest a fight for once, if not sure I'll throw out another one, but why now join in on suggesting fights people?

Pfft, you cannot hit what you cannot see, I'm with The Flash on this one. Not to mention, Flash's pre-punch/kick comments would be worth watching this fight unfold alone.

Methinks it be time for another fantasy battle.

rage99, you seriously need to look into down-sizing that gigantic mega-sig you have going there. Usually I don't give a shit, but that thing is huge.

UYI

He changed it, but you're right. It was a virtual planetoid, had it's own weather system...

Batman's trickery would only slow down Thor. The only way Bats could win is if he could get someone on Thor's level of powerfulness for help.

I'd think that there'd be about a 90% chance that Loki would show up, actually.

Anyways, I was gonna throw out an epic Speedball/Changeling matchup, but let's do New Warriors/Teen Titans instead.

Warriors:

Firestar

Justice

Nova

Namorita

Speedball

Rage

Night Thrasher

Titans:

Starfire

Robin

Impulse

Superboy

Changeling

Cyborg

Wonder Girl

On paper, it would probably be the Titans victorious, but let's see what you guys thing.

Anyways, I was gonna throw out an epic Speedball/Changeling matchup, but let's do New Warriors/Teen Titans instead.

Warriors:

Firestar

Justice

Nova

Namorita

Speedball

Rage

Night Thrasher

Titans:

Starfire

Robin

Impulse

Superboy

Changeling

Cyborg

Wonder Girl

On paper, it would probably be the Titans victorious, but let's see what you guys thing.

Yeah I think I would have to side with The Titans on this one I think Batman & Superman Jr.....errr....Robin and Superboy would almost be enough to get the win on there own, Robin will find the weakness & Superboy will exploit it, the you have the rest of the team as well.

It's funny, because I'd say that Nova and Thrash would cancel out Superboy and Robin. With all the muscleheads and such, the battle probably hinges on Firestar, Justice and Speedball vs Starfire, Impulse and Changeling.