TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

TSM Poster Tournament III~!

Oh no you don't. This is totally independent of any teams. However, once it's whittled down to one member of a team in the tournament, all are expected to support him.

Guest FrigidSoul

I support IDRM in this contest. If the winner isn't IDRM, Thumbtack, Agent, or KKK after the remaining crop then I'm calling shennanigans

Guest EugeneMark

I like these the best

Kotz~!

Agent Of Oblivion!

Ripper!

Thumbtack!

Guest EugeneMark

:( My vote should count! I have the right to vote. As long as I can vote for Kotz thats all I care about because he has been nice to me in the GangWar and said I could play. If you were nice to me then I would have voted for you, but you weren't.

Votes for Kotz

As long as I can vote for Kotz thats all I care about because he has been nice to me in the GangWar and said I could play.

But I told him to say that.

Guest FrigidSoul

does this make Kotz EugeneMark's William Regal? If so will bob_barron begin stalking Kotz?

Guest EugeneMark
As long as I can vote for Kotz thats all I care about because he has been nice to me in the GangWar and said I could play.

But I told him to say that.

I don't believe you. You are just trying to get me to change my vote but it won't happen.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
^ Doesn't count because he is obviously Prince Paul.

Paul is far better than that.

It's far more likely to be BBCW or someone desperetely attempting to earn postive acknowledgement