TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JacK

'The Ultimate X Collection'

Guest JacK
  Scheduled for shipping in 4-6 weeks once complete, you can now PRE-ORDER your copy in advance of our newest DVD release - "The Ultimate X Collection". This DVD contains the acclaimed first Ultimate X Match in August 2003, as well as the return of the Ultimate X2 in January 2004! Also on this DVD is the entire Super X Cup Tournament from 2003, featuring several Match Of The Year candidates, as well as Bonus Footage of The Amazing Red! Pre-order your copy now!

Ultimate X Collection:

1.  The Ultimate X Match: Chris Sabin vs. Michael Shane vs. Frankie    Kazarian for the X Division Championship (August 2003)

2.  The Ultimate X2 Match: Michael Shane vs. Chris Sabin vs. The Fallen    Angel vs. Low Ki for the X Division Championship (January 2004)

3.  Super X Tournament: Juventud Guerrera vs. Nosawa

4.  Super X Tournament: Teddy Hart vs. Johnny Storm

5.  Super X Tournament: Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn

6.  Super X Tournament: Frankie Kazarian vs. Michael Shane

7.  Super X Tournament: Juventud Guerrera vs. Teddy Hart

8.  Super X Tournament: Chris Sabin vs. Frankie Kazarian

9.  Super X Tournament: Chris Sabin vs. Juventud Guerrera

Bonus Footage:

10. Six Man X Elimination Match feturing the TNA return of The Amazing Red, including Jerry Lynn, Frankie Kazarian, Nosawa, Petey Williams and more!

I'm thinking of buying the TNA DVD's . . . though I think I wait til Jarrett loses the strap . . . as much of a TNA mark I am, I would just feel dirty patronizing a product doing something as bodgy as they have been.

So, to you peeps who have seen the Super X match's, what do you think? Worth the $25 + the $1AUD = 70UScents exchange rate?

I would get it just for the Super X Tourney, which I enjoyed very much. I still remember my initial reactions to Teddy Hart's debut.

As for Ultimate X, I didn't care for the first one, never saw the second, so it's just a bonus to me.

Dames

Guest The Last Free Voice

Hell yes it's worth it. No brainer, as long as it's full matches.

I know Juventud Guerrera vs. Teddy Hart gets all the love from the Super X tournament, but I thought the final between Chris Sabin and Juventud Guerrera was amazing. The first Ultimate X was good because it was different, and I believe the second one was really good, so this is a definite buy. Any other new DVDs coming out anytime soon?

I know Juventud Guerrera vs. Teddy Hart gets all the love from the Super X tournament, but I thought the final between Chris Sabin and Juventud Guerrera was amazing. The first Ultimate X was good because it was different, and I believe the second one was really good, so this is a definite buy. Any other new DVDs coming out anytime soon?

Awhile back, they had talked about doing Best ofs dedicated to AJ and AMW, with some behind the scenes stuff tossed in I believe, but I haven't heard anything else in a while. But I will definitely be purchasing this one. I brought the Best of Title Matches one and loved it, so they get the benefit of the doubt from me when it comes to DVDs. I wish they'd hurry up and find a way to get them into stores though. With the increased exposure of the show, now would be the perfect time.

BTW...does anyone know when they are actually going to start shipping them, because I don't want to pay for it now if they are going to wait 4 weeks to ship them, because then it'll be 8 weeks before I get my DVD.

Hell yeah, the whole first Super X cup was just awesome. And both Ultimate X matches were good to great. Well worth it if you like high spot crusier style wrestling!

Ultimate X is pretty much "watch Sabin get pushed aside for Antonia Blanderas, and see Michael Shane bleed a lot!" Seriously. Shitty match, ** tops, and not worth the hype it received. It is hilarious, though, to watch the belt fall off two or three times.

Ultimate X2, though, is very good. ****1/4, easily. Everybody hauled ass, and it was the first match of Michael Shane's that I've seen where he looked like he knew what the shit he was doing. Sabin was great in it, but the real showstealers were LowKi and Christopher Daniels (surprise, surprise).

The DVD looks alright...but I already have all of those matches on tape. Only three are worth watching (Ultimate X2, and Hart/Guerrera and Sabin/Guerrera from Super X), so I'd say skip.

Guest JacK

Ahhh . . . well the only match on the show I've seen was the first Ultimate X match, and since I love the whole high spot flying dealy wrestling I think I'll get it then. . . though not for a month or so, when I get a $250 cheque, since I'm kind of running low on money at the moment (damn college life, spend all my money will it).

Guest Dynamite Kido

I would say that it is definately worth it if you don't have/haven't seen the Super X Cup and providing that they are all full matches. Otherwise skip it...............

Guest MikeSC

Will the release still edit the first UX match?

-=Mike

...I already DL'd the entire Super X Cup tourney from Kazaa, so I definitely don't need the disc

Will the release still edit the first UX match?

-=Mike

...I already DL'd the entire Super X Cup tourney from Kazaa, so I definitely don't need the disc

I have the Super X Cup downloaded as well (don't remember where I got it from though, but I'm buying the DVD because A) I want to support TNA B) Thus far, I think their DVDs have been extremely well produced and C) I haven't seen either Ultimate X match, and want to see what the hype is about, especially concerning the second one. I wish they would have picked a better bonus match to feature than Red's return though. I don't remember that match being all that spectular, but maybe I'm wrong. I haven't watched it since it originally aired.