TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gatornibs

Joe Schmoe 2 Premiers Tuesday June 15th on Spike!

Guest The Last Free Voice

Great reveal. Tim's reaction was GOLD. Amanda's was great too. Glad no body got thier feelings hurt too bad.

Oh and "There's one more shock in store"

"I'm Gay!"

"I'm not!"

was hilarious.

Amen to that. Seacrest got a TV Show and Casey Kasem's radio show, and Ralph gets nothing. A real crime...

Ralph is a regular on the KROQ morning show in LA...

I think Seacrest is as well (maybe he's an afternoon DJ... I really don't care actually). But Seacrest got his (now cancelled) Fox show and American Top 40 after exposure on American Idol. Now I know that Ralph isn't exactly the metrosexual-looking type, but he's shown a lot more range and versatility than Seacrest.

An ideal role, actually, would be to host The Mole if they ever do another non-"celebrity" version.

Guest Staravenger
It looked like she was more attracted to him than Austin.

Only one man can be attracted to Austin...Good Ol' J.R!

That was such a wonderful finale. Excellent on so many levels, from the limo swerve to the "Oh shit, Amanda knows Rita" moment to the Austin's speech to the Bryce reveal. Great show. And there's no way Piper is hooking up with Tim. I mean, she's like 3 inches taller than the guy.

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

BRILLIANT WRITING!!!!

what more can you say?

I marked out for Bryce's return and was laughing so hard at the whole "but" thing. I loved when austin/piper asked about the whole money thing. Tim is all like charity (righhhhht)

I wonder what the origianl plan was if amanda didnt fall down and break herface (lol), did they just assume it would happen cuz of the bandminton match?

Tim was surprisingly mad, remember he said when he got there he was just looking to have fun, wasn't too serious, I guess he fell for "Piper". Her crying was annoying but still genuine. She felt bad about playing with emotions.

anyways,it was super cool to have Bryce do the reveal

and retroactively speaking, was it really a good idea to have the same actors play both parents? what if amanda and tim talked about them and what they looked like?

amanda seemed a little mad that she was one of the "three most gullible people in the dc area"

too bad tim doesnt actually live in cali, as I would so visit his bar . maybe if I ever visit dc

GREAT JOB JS2 CREW

and in the words of the great Derek Newcastle

"I'm so sorry we had to see that....on such a small monitor" (after the girls and austins parents watched cammys "acting debut"

"Ingrid we're so glad your grandfather is dead and now you are back"

and of course the last quote..................

I WAS THIRSTY!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what the origianl plan was if amanda didnt fall down and break herface (lol), did they just assume it would happen cuz of the bandminton match?

According to the SchmoBlog Rhett Reese said that during the touchups before badminton they applied a solvent that would cause the face to start peeling, so yeah, it was planned...

Due to low ratings, there will be no Joe Schmo 3 and probably no Joe Schmo 2 DVD.

I'm assuming Nielsen boxes are only given out to the mentally impaired. Why is the only reality show with any heart not renewed for another season while Gary Gulman and Dat Phan are allowed to stink up the tube together? Don't make no sense.

Oh well, at least we got two seasons of a great show and I got my season one DVD. Matt Kennedy Gould is a good man.

Guest Staravenger

That's probably a fake out so no one catches on if they do a third one. Plus the DVD wouldn't be released for like 4 or 5 months, so that can go along with a Season 3.

<---hopeful.

Wow the board truly is dead now. I haven't been on here in 4 months or so and just a few posts yikes. But I am still very much alive and am bumping this for a real reason. Joe Schmo Season 2 has finally been released on dvd, five years later. I found it at Target last week for 5 bucks. Now some third rate company seems to have put this out, as there are no extras and the quality is very poor, like someone taped it straight off TV and converted it to dvd on a cheap home recorder. The audio is bad too, sounding Mono and rough. But for 5 bucks I can't complain. I started watching it and wound up sitting there for almost three hours watching the first 3 or so episodes. Haven't seen them in years so I forgot a lot of the stuff so it was fun to rewatch. Sad they never had another season as the first two were awesome.

Gerald and TJ still rule and Bryce is still creepy after all these years.

Anyhow for anyone who watched this show and/or posted in this thread, here's a link to it at the Target website, it's not available online, but you probably can find it at your local Target store.

http://www.target.com/Joe-Schmo-Complete-S...joe%20schmo%202

Funny thing is on the back of the case, it lists the names of the Schmos as Tim and Amanda, yet shows a pic of Tim and Ingrid. Plus inside the book like case, it has the dvds (two of em) in individual paper cd envelopes. Yea high-class all the way.

Hope everyone is doing well. I have been frequenting the wrestlecrap forums lately, I post there as "Frank In New York".