TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gatornibs

Joe Schmoe 2 Premiers Tuesday June 15th on Spike!

If anyone cares, there's a Joe Schmoe 2 Marathon on Spike TV right now, running until 5 PM (4 PM Central), when MXC comes on.

I care, yet I don't, because I've seen them all anyways.

I hope my VCR decides to work tonight, as I've got overlap with Last Comic Standing and The Amazing Race all going on about the same time...

I was just wayching some of the marathon and I'm pumped for tonight. But so torn with the teen choice awards also on on fox BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

But seriously, I wonder how they'll do the reveal? Will Tim and/or Amanda get picked or will it be like last year and have TJ/Ingrid or will Piper and Austin choose each other? and will Montecore and Everret come back from the dead?

watch it TONIGHT ON SPIKE TV!!!!!!

that was my best schill, still better then King's ho hum schill last night on RAW

But seriously, I wonder how they'll do the reveal? Will Tim and/or Amanda get picked or will it be like last year and have TJ/Ingrid or will Piper and Austin choose each other? and will Montecore and Everret come back from the dead?

Well, they haven't gone all Fifth Wheel/Studs yet so I suppose Piper will choose Austin, but Austin will choose Ingrid and Ingrid gets the money and Derek will then do the big reveal.

Of course, there was also my previous thought that Austin and Piper would simply hook up again, so I guess I'm really just hedging my bets...

Guest bort

Naw they cant do that it would affect Tims mind to much, I would have like to see it end with Piper chossing Austin and Austin picking Gerald, but they ruined that so i really dont know where its going

Guest Staravenger
Naw they cant do that it would affect Tims mind to much, I would have like to see it end with Piper chossing Austin and Austin picking Gerald, but they ruined that so i really dont know where its going

I agree, choosing the REAL contestants would be too, in one word, cruel.

Amanda seems too happy/not-concerned. She's "sweet" and all, but a horrible replacement for Ingrid. Like, during Austin's "final elimination", she's all happy and smiley, even when Ingrid gets picked first.

Still my favorite show of the year, though. :):)

After 7 hours of this dumb show (I missed the first, because I didn't know it was on), my face hurts from laughing so much. My sister watched some of the later episodes, and she was having a hard time believing how retarded it is. :lol:

I'm also finding Amanda increasingly cute.

Amanda seems too happy/not-concerned. She's "sweet" and all, but a horrible replacement for Ingrid. Like, during Austin's "final elimination", she's all happy and smiley, even when Ingrid gets picked first.

Still my favorite show of the year, though. :):)

Well in ways she's a female Matt Kennedy Gould :P if you want to think about it that way. Nothing really wrong with her being all smiles and stuff all the time..Matt was almost every show, except the few times he got pissed, and everyone still considers him their 'favorite Schmo.'

How did they replace Ingrid with Amanda? I think they put Ingrid on the show so that they could run the chance of someone finding out.

They like toeing the line. They want you to come close to figuring it out, but they don't actually want you to figure it out.

here's how. Amanda was "on call" in case the chosen actress couldn't finish the show (aka, in case she figured it out...).

Once they threw Ingrid into the "actors" cast, Amanda was brought in to be "behind one of two doors" for Piper and Austin to "randomly" choose. They chose her door and here she is.

here's how. Amanda was "on call" in case the chosen actress couldn't finish the show (aka, in case she figured it out...).

Once they threw Ingrid into the "actors" cast, Amanda was brought in to be "behind one of two doors" for Piper and Austin to "randomly" choose. They chose her door and here she is.

I know that. I'm just saying that Ingrid and Amanda are two completely different people. How do they go from Ingrid to Amanda?

Guest Staravenger

I marked out for a 2 second cameo of Matt.....I really need a life.

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Guest Staravenger

What THE FUCK did I miss? I went to get my macaroni and cheese from the microwave, and now this?

And here's Austin to surprise Amanda.

Guest Staravenger

I didn't realize how friggin' ugly Ingrid is.

and I didn't notice how hot Piper was.

Guest Staravenger

Tom and Amy...how creative.

Tom gets Spike Dudleyed, and Amy gets Missy Hyatted....the current look.

Guest Staravenger

Wait, they got REAL relatives...kinda. Best Friend doesn't count I don't think.

Guest Staravenger

If I was his brother/friend, I'd say something cruel...for entertainment.

Guest Staravenger
"Tim? Ah, you should see him back home. He's in bed with a new girl every night. Sometimes two!"

I was thinking of something like "The closest he's been to a woman was with the neighbors daughters barbie doll."