TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

"Kerry's coalition of the wild-eyed"

Oh god, they had to use that visitor-submitted MoveOn contest ad that compared him to Hitler.

Where was the ad with the first Hitler reference? It said paid by MoveOn but I couldn't see it. Oh, wait, another submission, I guess.

LOL!!!!!! Bush = Optimism? Last I heard, the war on terror was supposedly the new calling of our time and we should be bracing for youngest children to be fighting it in twenty years because DEFEATING THOUGHT IS HARD.

Guest CronoT
That was.... interesting.

Gee, comparing legal and socially acceptable political dissent to Hitler. Now who's being decisive and dividing? Bush tries to act like he's a saint, while he's throwing all his skeletons in a closet, and threatens people if they reveal them.

*cough*CIA agent's cover blown*cough*

I think we should take the Futurama suggestion, and fire Bush, into the sun.

I love that piano music that accompanies the Bush image.

Why not adopt "Don't worry, Be happy" as a campaign theme?

You know the "TERROR TERROR TERROR!" and the "America's Fresh Start" themes are going to collide at some point.

And when it does, we're going to see Bush TV ads that show 9/11 with a Kenny G soundtrack.

Guest thebigjig
I love that piano music that accompanies the Bush image.

Why not adopt "Don't worry, Be happy" as a campaign theme?

This reminds me of the great quote from WhiteHouse.org that I used to have in my signature...

"George W. Bush was the first President to selflessly carry crippled South American nuns on his back from the West Wing all the way to the South Lawn."

Guest thebigjig

speaking of music... I'd love to see Kerry come out to "We're Not Gonna Take it"