TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Marney: RIP

Eh, Marney never really bothered me. Technically, she didn't do much for me one way or another, so not much will change with her leaving. However, if this becomes a trend where people that have been here for a long while start leaving, the intraweb will start to be teh suck and stuff.

And I'd like to mention that I think it's funny to warn people not to take their interneting too seriously but yet caring enough to start a thread celebrating someone's departure. Methinks that's taking the internet a bit too seriously.

not as long as it stays on the internet. it takes all of 90 seconds to start a new thread. if banky was going to all his REAL friends and saying "woohoo, marney's GONE!" then that would give us pause. but, being an internet community, we all tend to make posts ABOUT this community. it's one of the things we talk about. like i'm doing right now, like you're doing right now. doesn't mean we take it very seriously.

What was your problem with her, Banky? I'm just wondering.

Rigidly uptight about her internetting.

You say that about all the pretty girls.

Guest Dids
Dids, I have no issues with the mods deleting people and whatnot. If someone deserves to get banned - even if it is just for overall stupidity - then it's cool with me to have them banned. But if Marney leaving is the beginning of a trend & other 'established' posters leave (rather than this just being an isolated incident) then I think it'll suck, and the board will suffer as a result.

And I stand by my statement that Banky takes his interneting a bit too seriously.

I'm sorry, but Marney leaving can only be a good thing.

Anybody who is so uptight as to leave for the reason that she did isn't bringing enough to the table.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Eh, Marney never really bothered me.  However, if this becomes a trend where people that have been here for a long while start leaving, the intraweb will start to be teh suck and stuff.

And I'd like to mention that I think it's funny to warn people not to take their interneting too seriously but yet caring enough to start a thread celebrating someone's departure.  Methinks that's taking the internet a bit too seriously.

What N said,

thats how I feel.

You're just worried you're next.

Guest FrigidSoul
I need to feel comfortable enough to post at TSM while not wearing pants. Can't do that with women around.

I can. Infact I'm not wearing any pants right now.

I don't talk on the internet to meet girls. I could give a flying fuck if this is a gigantic cyber sausage party. But really, I fail to see a difference between Marney and any other male who posts here.

Bros before Hoes, INDEED

Guest MikeSC
After all the flaming, all of the fear she (somehow) inspired in posters here, all it took was the editing of ONE insignificant post to get rid of Marney, proving, in the end, that she is truly, only a woman.

No, you ignorant fuck. She left because when she asked the mods to stop it, ILL decided to be a total fuckwad and act like a total shit. When somebody makes a legitimate complaint and a fucking mod decides to act like a God gamned 6 year old, I totally agree with her leaving.

Anybody who is so uptight as to leave for the reason that she did isn't bringing enough to the table.

She brought more to the table than you have ever fucking dreamed of drinking, you fucking moron.

-=Mike

After all the flaming, all of the fear she (somehow) inspired in posters here, all it took was the editing of ONE insignificant post  to get rid of Marney, proving, in the end, that she is truly, only a woman.

No, you ignorant fuck. She left because when she asked the mods to stop it, ILL decided to be a total fuckwad and act like a total shit. When somebody makes a legitimate complaint and a fucking mod decides to act like a God gamned 6 year old, I totally agree with her leaving.

She brought more to the table than you have ever fucking dreamed of drinking, you fucking moron.

-=Mike

The door is open for you to leave as well, Potsie...

Guest MikeSC
she chose to leave mike

She chose to leave because Ill is way too fucking inept to be a mod. She made a simple fucking request --- don't fucking edit my posts for no reason --- and Ill decided that being a cock-smoker is more important than acting like a damned adult.

And, Wolf, why don't you just go get your yourless fucking ass banned again?

-=Mike

After all the flaming, all of the fear she (somehow) inspired in posters here, all it took was the editing of ONE insignificant post  to get rid of Marney, proving, in the end, that she is truly, only a woman.

It was a one-time edit, a simple bolding of some text, and it never happened again. Ill changed her subtitle, which is something that anyone can do for themselves, unlike other mods changing login names or something. It was an extremely silly reason to pack up and leave. The whole episode was akin to a schoolyard bully being humiliated and running home in a fit of anger.

For all the talk of being thick-skinned that comes from you and your ilk, you sure don't exhibit it yourself.

And, Wolf, why don't you just go get your yourless fucking ass banned again?

-=Mike

Oh, you're so mature...

Except incandenza and godthedog.

I'm not complaining, ho.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Yeah, I've never really seen you whine about anything either, actually. At least not that I remember.

Edit: That was directed towards IDRM. Banky, you make a living off of whining. You're not as vintage as Mike here, though.

Guest MikeSC
It was a one-time edit, a simple bolding of some text, and it never happened again. Ill changed her subtitle, which is something that anyone can do for themselves, unlike other mods changing login names or something. It was an extremely silly reason to pack up and leave. The whole episode was akin to a schoolyard bully being humiliated and running home in a fit of anger.

For all the talk of being thick-skinned that comes from you and your ilk, you sure don't exhibit it yourself.

It DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

She asked him NOT to and Ill decided to dig the crabs out of his vagina and be a bitch about it. He could've simply said "I'm sorry, won't do it again" and all would've been cool. But, no, he had to play up to the fucking peanut gallery and act like a fucking douche.

WE don't have the power to play the role of the fucking child that too many mods here take great pleasure in playing. "You need thicker skin" --- when I actually see people make SIMPLE requests such as "DON'T FUCKING DO THAT" and mods can't be mature enough to NOT do it --- because gotta make the assorted fucktards in the audience giggle --- there is a HUGE damned problem.

It's sad that I can count the number of mature mods of one hand and have fingers left over --- especially considering the damned overpopulation we have of them as is.

And, Banky, your banishment was the last good thing to happen around here.

-=Mike

Yeah, I've never really seen you whine about anything either, actually. At least not that I remember.

Don't antagonize me, baldie.

And, Banky, your banishment was the last good thing to happen around here.

-=Mike

...you're killing me

Guest FrigidSoul

MikeSC's Guide to "Acting Like a Damned Adult"; starring MikeSC as MikeSC and Samuel L. Jackson as Mr. Piss

Ill decided that being a cock-smoker is more important

No, you ignorant fuck

God gamned6 year old

I want some pie motha' fucker, now did you hear that?!

Guest MikeSC
MikeSC's Guide to "Acting Like a Damned Adult"; starring MikeSC as MikeSC and Samuel L. Jackson as Mr. Piss

Ill decided that being a cock-smoker is more important

No, you ignorant fuck

God gamned6 year old

I want some pie motha' fucker, now did you hear that?!

Why in the hell should I act like a fucking adult when the people in charge of this fucking board aren't?

-=Mike