TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMA

Bret Hart responds to Ric Flair's comments

So is thread going to make a record for a topic? How would people like the Bret Hart DVD to be? I think it would be interesting to compare the matches with Flair's.

Guest The Ultimate Fantasy

I think they should use the same format as with the Flair DVD because of nessary background with things like the Hart Foundation and maybe some specal guest commentary with HBK.

I think they should use the same format as with the Flair DVD because of nessary background with things like the Hart Foundation and maybe some specal guest commentary with HBK.

HBK doing commentary on Bret's dvd? That's like saying Ric Flair will have commentary on Bret's dvd about the title win :P It would be some fun intrigue, but Bret would agree to it? Speaking of the title win on that same LAW program they ran clips of inside barbs Bret was doing on Flair when he just won the title on a coliseum home video release. Even an insdier joke about who was the man who came up with the ladder match. It's fun to see how they poke fun at insider stuff knowing the majority of the audience probably wouldn't know. I missed that kind of "wink of an eye" stuff they use to do a lot in 1998.

Sorry to fan the flames a little more, but I just ran into this article. Take it for what it's worth. ;)

Ric Flair Responds To Bret Hart's Comments About His Book

News Article Submitted By: Daniel Edler

Published On: 07/20/2004

Show: The Interactive Interview (Courtesy of ProWrestling.com)

Guest: Ric Flair

Date: 19th July 2004

Your Hosts: Daniel Edler & James Walsh

Recap by: James Walsh

The Interactive Interview has become famous and infamous for our controversial interview content. We were at the center of the Teddy Hart situation with Ring of Honor and Steve Corino. We were in the middle of "The Queen of Extreme" Francine and Jasmin St. Claire's rivalry. And, who will ever forget when New Jack went ape on us? Guess what? We're at it again!

The Interactive Interview is back and we're out of control as usual! This time we welcome the 16 time Heavyweight Champion of the World, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair and hit him with everything the fans want to know about up to, including, and especially the war of words between himself and Bret "The Hitman" Hart! You've got to hear this one to believe it!

’The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair

REMINDER: To submit your entry to win one of the 10 copies of the Legends of Wrestling 3: Showdown game, send through an email to [email protected] or [email protected] - more details available by listening to the audio.

-- The show opens up with the Evolution theme to get everyone in the mood for what is about to hit them. Before the interview begins, James and Dan hop in for a short segment giving fans in the UK the "heads up" on the "Phrase that Pays" with a chance to win Legends of Wrestling: Showdown for the Playstation 2 console. They then go to a Ric Flair package rounding out with his classic theme music as the interview prepares to begin.

-- Ric Flair joins the show and James expresses the pleasure of having Ric on. Ric appreciates the appreciation!

-- Flair feels his first and second title reins are the most important of his 16. The first because it was the first and the second because it meant he really deserved to have it in the first place.

-- Flair did not get along with Jim Herd, a promoter for WCW at the time. So, that is why he packed up and left for the WWF in 1991. Flair encourages people to read the book for the details on that story.

-- Flair feels there is no comparison between WCW at any point of its history and the WWE. Flair feels the WWE is the most professionally run company of all time and no matter who was in charge of WCW, nothing was ever even close to touching WWE.

-- Flair also feels there is no comparison between the IV Horsemen and the nWo. Flair says the Horsemen were the true elite stars of wrestling and the nWo was not in the same league.

-- James mentions Bret Hart's response to Flair's book posted on several websites last week. Flair claims to not have seen the article but states, "I feel sorry for Bret Hart." He then goes on to say Mark Madden, the editor of Flair's book and former WCW Nitro host, sent Flair proof that Bret talked about the incident on Montreal the day after Owen died which Bret apparently had always denied doing. "He ceased the opportunity to jump back into the lime light to express how bitter he was about the way the WWF handled his departure. This week I'm headed for Canada. I'm going to be on every national TV show in Canada and Bret Hart will be sorry that he ever opened his mouth!"

-- "Vince McMahon, as creative as he is, couldn't figure out a way to fire Bret Hart. He (Bret) couldn't draw a dime!"

-- "I never said I didn't like his style, I just said he wasn't a good wrestler," said Ric when talking about Mick Foley. "Falling off a ladder into a bed of thumb tacks has nothing to do with pro wrestling. It's certainly not the craft I learned." Flair then runs down a list of great workers through history and poses a question to James, "How many of them do hardcore wrestling?" James replies by saying, "None of them." Ric answers quickly saying, "Thank you!"

-- Flair "tolerated" Bonnie Steamboat. Flair feels she cost Ricky "a fortune."

-- The promo Flair cut the night he returned in 1998 when he screamed at Bischoff was a "100% shoot."

-- Flair indeed did believe his last match was on the final Nitro with Sting.

-- As for when Flair may actually retire, Flair replies quickly with, "I don't know. It will depend totally on what the company has in mind." James asks if Flair would like one last title run and Ric feels it would be nice but that is not his objective.

-- Flair enjoyed the "CO-owner" story. He says, "I wasn't sure I was ready for that level of responsibility but I liked it."

-- "I enjoy my role with Evolution tremendously," says Flair.

-- Flair feels he has worked with a lot of guys with Eugene type characters in the past. He has no problem with the gimmick at all.

-- Flair seems unaware of the "Plane Ride from Hell" story circulating on the Internet. Flair feels it is your typical Internet stuff.

-- James and Dan then roll into their famous Word Associations with names like Eric Bischoff, Dusty Rhodes, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Vince McMahon, and more!

-- James opens the floor for Flair to end by doing a "hard sell" for his book. Flair says he does not need to give a hard sell. "I'm the only guy to have wrestled everybody from Bruiser Brody to the Rock. Bret Hart never wrestled anybody except in the WWE. When the WWF was hot, he was in the Hart Foundation. He didn't have to draw any money. He rode around on Hogan's coat tails... Then, when they made him champion here, he couldn't draw a dime -- They couldn't wait to get rid of him. Then he came to WCW and he bombed. Would you say that's pretty accurate?" The question is attempted to be brushed off by James who attempts to use his Fifth Amendment right not to answer on the grounds it might incriminate him. Flair pressures James and James attempts to respectfully agree to disagree taking up for Bret. Flair hits James with some big questions like "Why did the WWE get rid of him?" and "Did he make any money in WCW?" James attempts to avoid answering as the two agree to disagree and James thanks Flair for being a part of the show.

-- James and Dan then do a recap of the show talking about the interview, the new Legends of Wrestling game, and they spin the new Dokken record "Hell to Play" playing "Escape" off the record

Guest Loss

Any good point Flair ever had is being washed away by hurling insults at Bret constantly without any type of factual basis at all. He obviously doesn't understand the sequence of events in Montreal and it doesn't seem to matter to him that he hasn't drawn any money himself since the mid 80s with a few isolated exceptions, or that Shawn Michaels, who he praises, was a lesser draw than Bret.

In the US, Bret was an okay draw. He was always the biggest draw in his company from 1993-1997 and internationally, he was huge for that entire period. He kept the WWF afloat during that period. Without him, they might have tanked.

Bret's comments on Flair are just as asinine, though, so I suppose it works both ways, just as it has all along.

Guest The Ultimate Fantasy

HBK doing commentary on Bret's dvd? That's like saying Ric Flair will have commentary on Bret's dvd about the title win :P It would be some fun intrigue, but Bret would agree to it? Speaking of the title win on that same LAW program they ran clips of inside barbs Bret was doing on Flair when he just won the title on a coliseum home video release. Even an insdier joke about who was the man who came up with the ladder match. It's fun to see how they poke fun at insider stuff knowing the majority of the audience probably wouldn't know. I missed that kind of "wink of an eye" stuff they use to do a lot in 1998.

But of course Bret would agree in order to bury the hatchet, and Shawn would agree too because he's like all religous and wants to show people that he's changed.

But of course Bret would agree in order to bury the hatchet, and Shawn would agree too because he's like all religous and wants to show people that he's changed.

Shawn's already said he wanted to meet with Bret face to face so he could ask him to forgive him. That was like a year ago. Bret never responded.

Flair came off like such an asshole there that I don't see how anyone can support his comments. He's just randomly attacking Bret now and his vendetta seems to be extremely more personal than it was in the book, especially for a guy who claims he didn't read Bret's reply.

Guest Loss

I'd like to know what "proof" Mark Madden gave him.

Flair is making himself look worse than he deserves to look with this crap. It's unfortunate.

Guest Brian

And I'm just wondering why Flair thinks that because Foley doesn't wrestle the same style, that makes him a bad wrestler.

Guest Brian

And here's what Bret said on WOL from the WON website:

Wrestling Observer Live Report (7/19/04 | Bret Hart, Ed Symkus and Vinnie Carolan)

By Jack Encarnacao

(Personal thoughts in parentheses)

Quite a bit since the last time we were here: Vengeance, Flair's book, Bret Hart's response.

We'll start with the Vengeance PPV last Sunday. Bryan thought it a was a two-match show, and the two matches were pretty good, and after the Bash there was nothing they could do that he could complain about. Bryan thought the Edge title win did a lot for him as far as how the fans view him, and he was a totally different wrestler on RAW the next night. Dave also said Batista didn't look like he belonged in the WWE on the PPV and then the next night against Edge he looked like he belonged and then some.

BRET HART is with us, and Dave asked him where he was on his book. Bret said he's working on the ending right now, the hardest part, and said it's like being in the middle of the third quarter if you looked at writing it like a football game. Bret said if he's lucky he could get it out by Christmas.

Dave asked him about rehabbing. Bret said it's like peeling an onion, you have a little bit of improvement all the time. Bret said he's had a much better improvement in terms of stamina and strength, but tried a 300 pound bench press recently and couldn't make it - keep it mind that two years ago, he could barely move his hand and now he can lift 288 lbs. Bret said he's making up for lost time trying to be a good dad and a good person and not let all the little things get to him. Bret said he was supposed to do an appearance in Amsterdam that was canceled, but he still went with friends because he likes to go on the road and not necessarily be around wrestlers.

Dave asked him about the Flair book. Bret said he only read the stuff pertaining to him and the stuff about Foley and Savage. Bret said when he heard Flair had unflattering stuff to say about him he was surprised, but said he's been told that Flair plays one face when you see him but another face when he's a million miles away. Bret said he did sense that there's an attempt to somehow make an angle out of all of this; Dave said that's certainly the case with Foley, and if they could get Bret on TV they would love it. Bret said he has a problem with people taking real conflicts and making an angle out of them when one party doesn't know it's an angle; Bret thinks it's a bad precedent to start saying harsh things and then telling the victimized party that you were just trying to work an angle.

Dave asked Bret about a DVD based on his past; it has worked before, and Bret was actually talking about doing it before there even were DVDs. Bret said he is supposed to have a conversation with Shane McMahon tomorrow about it, but wouldn't want to jeopardize anything by saying too much about it on this interview as they're sensitive to such things.

Bret said everyone is hoping the DVD can be done, but he wants to know what will happen when we get to the Survivor Series. Bret said he's gotten past it, but he also knows what happened that day and has no regrets about what he did. Bret said they always minimize it and poke fun at it by having Earl Hebner working the crowd to chants of "You Screwed Bret," but Bret said it's never been a joke to him. Bret also said he's pretty firm about how he wants to be remembered, and he doesn't want to be remembered as someone who had to come back just to get his DVD out there. Bret said a lot of how he wrestled and the way he wrestled isn't necessarily understood by people: it may look like Bret is working as stiff as Vader, but he's just making it look as real.

Dave asked Bret what matches he would choose for a DVD. Bret brought up the matches with Benoit in Kansas City on Nitro in Owen's memory, the match with Bulldog in Wembley, the Iron Man Match with HBK - which he said no one has duplicated yet - the match with Austin at WM13 - Bret said it's a great match to show someone that's not a wrestling fan to get them pumped - the Nash match at Survivor Series 95 - Bret said Nash always called it his best match, and Bret remembered going through the table when no one saw it coming, unlike Sabu at the time. Bret also brought up all the matches with Curt Hennig - Bret said Hennig was one of the safest, tightest athletes he worked with. Also the Dynamite Kid matches from Stampede, the match with Hakushi on RAW, an Issac Yankem match when he was really green and Bret guided him through a match, a category of match that also includes The Patriot. Bret said he liked taking guys who he thought were better than anyone thought, like Hakushi or Jean Pierre Lafite, and going in there and showing everyone that his opponent was a good worker and a good hand. Bret said he just watched a match he had with the fake Razor Ramon Rick Bogner a few days ago, and he said though he was a horrible wrestler, he made him look like a reasonably serious wrestler.

Bryan wondered if Bret had any favorite interviews, such as the Canada v. USA stuff from 1997. Bret said he thought he could do a good interview if he could convince himself that it was real, but he had a hard time interviewing about someone stealing his jacket or other hokey stuff they came up with for him. Bret said when he was feuding with Owen they had some good interviews that made people reflect on their own families, and said he was surprised to find out how many people out there had falling outs with their siblings and noticed the interviews seemed really heartfelt, though they were working the whole time and never had any real conflicts.

Dave mentioned the match Bret had with Tom Magee in Rochester, NY. Dave said when he watched it, he saw Bret take a guy worse than worse and made him look like a world champion, as once the match was over everyone thought Magee was the next Hulk Hogan. Dave said Magee never had another good match in his life. Dave said it wasn't a Flair/Koloff thing where you can see Flair bumping for the guy to make him look good, but watching the Magee match you can't see Bret carrying Magee, it just looked like Magee was a great worker. Bret said Magee didn't belong in the business; he could do good acrobatics, but was horrible.

Bret also remembered it as the night Owen started and had a bad squash match, as there was no such thing in Stampede. Bret remembers telling Magee to give him his three best moves so he could build around them and not do anything else, and after the match Vince said he had found his next champion. Dave said Vince was right, he just didn't know he was talking about the wrong guy in the match.

Dave asked Bret if he thought the stuff he wrote about Flair's work was fair. Bret thought it was dead on, calling Flair a good mechanic without an ounce of psychology, and really thought he was a three dressed up as a nine, and one could only know that if you'd worked with him. Bret said a lot of people in the business never had great respect for Flair as a wrestler. Dave said most of the current wrestlers he's talked to about who is the best say Bret, HBK, and Flair. Bret thinks that's because there are a lot of fans who think he was a great wrestler, but he couldn't lace Dynamite Kid's or Curt Hennig's boots. Bret said wrestling is sometimes a lot like figure skating, and you wish fans could hold up numbers at the end of the match judging the match.

Bret said if Flair felt threatened by an opponent he was very protective of his reputation; Bret said he remembers being baffled at how Flair could blow all the heat in the middle of a match by calling for a spot that didn't fit. Bret said he remembers telling Vince that he thought Flair was trying to kill him off. Bret said once he came back and asked Flair how he could blow a match by doing something so off the mark - the place was going crazy when Flair pinned himself in a cradle from a figure four without giving Bret his comeback.

Bret said he's realized so much of Flair's reputation was BS. Bret said Flair often worked with guys like Hawk and Lex Luger that he said Flair intentionally made to look inept all the time, implying that a bad match was always his opponent's fault, and Bret said he sensed Flair doing that to him also. Bret said Flair was an old fox. Bret said he talked to Vince at the time he was working with Flair, and Vince didn't think Flair did these heat-killing things intentionally, he just didn't know what he was doing. Bret said he would never take away how hard Flair worked in the ring, but he didn't think he was a straight-shooter and had no psychology.

Dave asked Bret about Hall of Fame candidates. Arn Anderson: great wrestler, one of the best to come out of Charlotte, and a guy overlooked for making opponents look better than he did in a match. Kurt Angle: never worked with him, wished he had, and if he could come back and have one more match it would be with Angle. Bret said he doesn't know anyone who's come in that late in his career and done so well. Bret said the last time he talked to Angle was three months ago. Bryan said, in trying to set up a match with Bret, Angle didn't seem to understand that Bret had had a stroke. Bret said the match proposal was wishful thinking, and doesn't think they could do all they could have if they went out there today. Bob Backlund: one of the real genuine, nice men in the business, and he always liked the match in San Antonio at Survivor Series the two had, but hated the Wrestlemania 11 submission match, which Bret remembers telling Vince was going to stink before it happened because the I Quit stip would limit what they could do. Eddy Guerrero: Always very respectful, a hard and good worker. Bret said he doesn't remember working with Eddy or many guys in the lower weight classes while in WCW. HHH: Always a good worker, a guy Killer Kowalski put a lot of time into, but Bret still never thought HHH was much of a player and never seemed to have much integrity (I thought you didn't want to jeopardize the DVD, Bret?). Owen: A great wrestler that did a lot of great high flying, could work really hard, but he would turn his enthusiasm for wrestling off and on after a match, and maybe that's a credit. Bret said it didn't matter how many people were in the building, Owen worked just as hard and took as many bumps. Curt Hennig: Such a beautiful guy to work with, for chemistry maybe the best for Bret. Bret said they had the same match all the time, but it always came across as different, and it would've been too complicated to change so they went full speed every night. Bret wishes he could have done more creative angles with him, and always loved the interview at King of the Ring where they talked about their fathers. Bret said of all the wrestler deaths, Curt's was one of the hardest ones for him to take.

Dave asked Bret about never seeing Flair wrestle until 1989. Bret said he watched him once wrestle a dog collar match with Greg Valentine, but never had a chance to really watch a championship-style match like the Steamboat matches. Bret said he never had a chance to really watch Flair wrestle until he locked up with him.

Bret said he's trying to get out more and let people know that he's doing better than he was in Australia (the last time he was on TV for the WWA PPV). Bret said he's back - you won't see him the ring, but he'll try to live his life as if he's alive from here on out. Bye Bret.

How is it different that Hart's legsweep, stomp to the mid-section, DDT, middle rope elbow drop every match? He was just as guilty of overusing spots as Flair was. Greg Valetine used the flop after the punches too. I'm probably sure several heels have done it before as well.

Ahhhh for fucks sake I know that this is 5 days old but I just can't take it anymore...the g'd difference between Bret's so called "five moves of doom" are that they are offensive, knock the mother fucker down and out so that when he slaps the sharpshooter on you you don't know what the fuck just happened...today most wrestlers...especially Flairs favorite dick-to-suck HHH are lucky to put together such a move set...Ric Flair on the other hand would do the same stupid ass thing as a result of what others did TO HIM...now tell me how the fuck one guy falls the same way time after time when there are ten or twenty different people giving him shots...it's stupid and yes...it exposed the business long before the net and Montreal and Bischoff...Flair practiclly admits it in his own book when talking about the North Koreans figuring out that pro wrestling was a work..I took it as a wink wink when Flair said" well he won't do that to me" and if you didn't read the book then maybe I'll explain later...Brets moveset always made him seem more of an athlete because athletes use similair offensive sets in every game they played... Nobody says Jordan was repiticious for dunking...I mean it just made sense where as Flair just looked funny...and I still look forward to his comedy but damnit all he did expose wrestling for what it was...I hate it when guys take moves the same from multiple wrestles...hell Bret did it too all the time when somebody would whip him into the turnbuckle sternum first...the difference was still better because it looked fucking painful and was believable...jesus that's all for now...Bret rules and Flair is a legend but overrated just like every other damn wrester on the planet...my only question is now that we've managed to tear both our greats down who's left...HBK? Yeah he sucks too I guess...fuck all of us because we get so worked up over this crap..and I haven't really watched wrestling for years

Good interview and his thoughts on Flair come off a lot less bitchy than they do in his column. I'm shocked he picked HHH as a HoF candidate.

He didn't. Meltzer just listed a bunch of names (HOF candidates) to see what Bret thought about them.

Oh and

"Bret still never thought HHH was much of a player and never seemed to have much integrity"

So much for that DVD...

To his credit Bret didn't seem like he was trying to kiss any buttocks for a dvd release. It's funny that my friend who is a casual also thought Flair's comments might have been used to get Bret back in an angle with SummerSlam being in Toronto. Maybe it is simple as that.

Guest JMA
"He ceased the opportunity to jump back into the lime light to express how bitter he was about the way the WWF handled his departure. This week I'm headed for Canada. I'm going to be on every national TV show in Canada and Bret Hart will be sorry that he ever opened his mouth!"

This came off as especially ridiculous to me. Does Flair actually think he can turn Canada against Bret? And why does it seem like he gets off on putting down others? He sounded very similar when he was trashing the first guy who worked on his book. Talk about your anger issues.

I think Flair better watch some old OTR shows because Landsberg is not going to be nice I would think because he did get Vince to admit he screwed Bret. Flair is a mic man though, so we shall see. He always credits Bret Hart for making his show what it is. Before the screwjob his show wasn't really on the radar. Then again, Landsberg interviewed Flair before WM 18 and said he was the greatest of all-time and he would tell Hogan that in his face. What happened when Hogan came on? Nada! Hopefully, he doesn't dodge with this interview with soft balls. Yeah, Flair is underestimating Bret's popularity up here I think. His comments from his interview makes me think that.

Bret said everyone is hoping the DVD can be done, but he wants to know what will happen when we get to the Survivor Series.

Dave asked Bret what matches he would choose for a DVD. Bret brought up the matches with Benoit in Kansas City on Nitro in Owen's memory, the match with Bulldog in Wembley, the Iron Man Match with HBK - which he said no one has duplicated yet - the match with Austin at WM13 - Bret said it's a great match to show someone that's not a wrestling fan to get them pumped - the Nash match at Survivor Series 95 - Bret said Nash always called it his best match, and Bret remembered going through the table when no one saw it coming, unlike Sabu at the time.

I just wanted to point out for anyone who didn't already know, both the Montreal match and the Summerslam match against the British Bulldog are already on DVD on the very underrated "Best of Confidential" DVD that nobody bought but me.

The other great Bret matches already on DVD would be the steel cage match against Owen on the "Bloodbath" DVD and the Iron Man match on the also underrated Shawn Michaels DVD.

I have all those DVDs you mentioned. I didn't know they were underrated, specially the HBK one, which is full of terrific matches.

Sorry to go off-topic, but it seems unlikely WWE would repeat those matches on a new DVD when they've been so recently released. They repeated matches for both Foley's DVDs because they were released so long apart. Ditto for the Undertaker one, which had HIAC that was repeated on HBK's release.

Guest JoeyStyles
And I'm just wondering why Flair thinks that because Foley doesn't wrestle the same style, that makes him a bad wrestler.

The same has been said about wrestlers like RVD.

Guest Loss

Not that I want to take this in that direction, but Foley had the basics down and had a far better idea of how to construct a match, sell, and evoke raw emotion (not just through his promos) than RVD has shown to date. RVD's criticism is more about his inability to mix those things into his current schtick than it is an indictment against his working style.

Guest Mad the Swine
"He ceased the opportunity to jump back into the lime light to express how bitter he was about the way the WWF handled his departure. This week I'm headed for Canada. I'm going to be on every national TV show in Canada and Bret Hart will be sorry that he ever opened his mouth!"

This came off as especially ridiculous to me. Does Flair actually think he can turn Canada against Bret? And why does it seem like he gets off on putting down others? He sounded very similar when he was trashing the first guy who worked on his book. Talk about your anger issues.

He laughed after he said it.

I don't think he was being completely serious there. Moreso playing it off like he was in character for that instant.

Guest bigm350

What gets me about Flair is that he says WWE is the greatest company ever run and he's glad WCW was done. I think if you get Flair in a neutral sight where he's not employed by the WWE and can speak his mind, I think he would have to put his NWA/WCW days over his WWF/E days.

Guest Brian

from the Observer:

Ric Flair is the scheduled guest on The Wrestling Guys this week. The

Nature Boy discussed his comments on Bret Hart that are in his new

book, "To Be The Man," and Hart's reaction to it The interview,

conducted with The Wrestling Guy's host Shawn Stidham, is already

available at The Wrestling Guys website at www.thewrestlingguys.com.

On the recent internet firestorm between Flair and Hart

"I was signing autographs yesterday at a book signing, and not one

person asked about."

"The sad thing about it is, I just touched the surface on Bret Hart.

They don't want me to go any further with it."

On Hart's comments last week in response to Flair's book

"I really don't have a comment, I haven't read it at all because I

don't read the internet. Everything I said in the book, I feel very

comfortable saying. That Shawn Michaels is ten times the performer,

that he should have never dragged his feet in Montreal. Ironically,

because I'm going to Canada next week and I'm going to be on live

national TV on three stations, I have an, - which Mark Madden sent me,

who edited my book - interview with Bret the day after Owen died. He

was whining the about Montreal the day after he died."

On why he takes issue with Hart

"The tragedy of someone dying in any business is horrifying enough. It

certainly was an accident. It certainly was no one's fault. If there

was fault, it was with the cable company and there was a lawsuit with

that, but it certainly had nothing to do with the McMahon family. It

isn't just me who thought that. I was very upset that anyone thought

it could be confused by Montreal."

"I met Stu Hart in 1981, I've known the Hart family for years. I don't

think the tragic death of anyone should ever be confused with anything

that has happened in the past in a wrestling company or with wrestling

people. I feel about that very strongly."

Guest PlatinumBoy
All these drawing comments are ironic. Yes Bret wasn't a draw but in the WWF's worst financial year ever(1992) guess who was the main guy? Flair.

Flair, along with Warrior, Savage, Hogan, Bret, HBK, etc. 92 can't be blamed on Flair.

Sign in to follow this