TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caboose

WWE Folder stupidity.

I got no beef with you Choken. Nik just wanted some examples, so I went through and found some that I believed to be trolling. I was really bored.

But I was wrong, so what is new?

Guest Choken One

Nor do I have beef with you but I didn't get why you decided to grab random posts because all those were random and nowhere near trolling.

Man I thought you said you made 60 CD's.

I was like...DAMN some one was bored.

Music folder, thread asking opinions on a 60's CD that was made...Choken made the first reply.

I don't visit the WWE folder much, but a big problem in there is there are so many posters who want to find a wrestler that is generally hated by the board, and swing from his nuts to grab a reaction. Or the other way, when most people like a wrestler, they knock them in any way possible for a reaction. And when they get called on it they're like "lol dood its jsut my opinon im sory its differnt~" while at the same time basically saying anyone who disagrees with them is an idiot.

MrZ is the worst/best example of this.

So misreads and/or attempts at lame jokes are trolling?

Christ, I'd have to ban about 600 people if that were the case.

Well, it's not like I ever had to worry about that anyway..... ;)

But, to stay on topic:

But you know what? fuck it, go ahead and continue to believe that HHH is just holding down Benoit, you are just pissed because he didn't bury Benoit like he did RVD, Booker, Jericho and Kane. He has taken away your right and reason to bitch so you grasp at straws to find something to complain about.

Sabotaged? How?

Get out of your own ass. Benoit has beaten Triple H three times, Made him tap 4 times, outsmarted him all the way tonight.

Because he isn't beating HHH completely and totally clean he is being sabotaged? I swear you take your idiotic fandom way to far with Benoit.

The Third Stage: Hasn't Happened yet....

So The Rock isn't that guy either. Same with Austin...He beat him at NWO to win their feud.

No One is Superman.

This is a stupid ass comparison neways.

Danielson is above Angle.

Duckquack is a fucking imbecile if he openly supports Angle wrestling himself to a Wheelchair.

I'm SO sick of idiots like ^ thinking TNA is some great alternative for workers. It's Not. No Body save for Crackheads like Raven would perfer TNA over WWE. TNA; even with it's weak timeslot is still MINOR LEAUGE.

I rarely advocate anybody's banning, and this situation is no different. I'm a firm believer in the idea that people need to have thicker skins and accept an occasional insult outside the Hardcore Discussion folder. However, I also think that Choken One does need to change his posting style. While it doesn't offend me personally, I can definitely understand how people could get annoyed by the constant disparaging remarks in the WWE folder. Someone starts a topic trying to compare the HHH-situation with Superman comic books, and there you are immediately calling the subject idea stupid. You love to use the anti-smark rhetoric that we've heard so many times before. And I don't think I've ever heard someone use the term "idiotic" so much - many times when the comment is just completely unnecessary.

You can get your point across in the WWE folder without resorting to calling someone an "idiot" or a "fucking imbecile." And truthfully, more people listen to you if you try to get your manner across in an intelligent way, rather than the customary non-original insults you like to hurl out in certain subjects. People are starting to notice your increasing flaming comments in the improper contexts, so it might be best to just hold off on them for the time being.

Guest Loss

I agree that Zsasz is the worst offender of that. He plays devil's advocate on every issue and I don't know if he truly believes anything he ever says. I think he just likes a good fight honestly.

Guest Anglesault

Anyone else think the near constant whining about the WWE folder and the (I can't believe I even have to say this) rush for posters to run in here and tattle on each other is almost as bad as people say the WWE folder is?

Guest Anglesault
No.

To each his own.

I just think when people have gotten to the point where they have to race each other to this folder to tattle on someone, the "solution" has become worse than the "problem."

Guest cobainwasmurdered

If there was no problem then people wouldn't have to whine.

Guest Anglesault

But you're not supposed to whine publically like this at all. You're supposed to use the report function or quote a rule or go in the corner and suck your thumb or something.

I don't think of this as posters tattling on other posters. I think of this as a type of intervention. Something to help you become more aware of your bad posting habits before you're harshly banned.

You know.....like the intervention that you had a short while ago.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

But you're not supposed to whine publically like this at all. You're supposed to use the report function or quote a rule or go in the corner and suck your thumb or something.

Site Feedback

This is where you post if you don't like something. is it that difficult to understand? Christ.

Guest Dazed
This is where you post if you don't like something.

And if you DO like something, which seems to have evaded almost everyone.

Maybe nobody likes anything?

Ok nik.....just for you.

I quite enjoy the pictures being posted write now in the LSD folder of girls in various states of undress. I also feel that I am going to enjoy Bored's College Football contest b/c I think I have it this year.

There ya go.

Guest Anglesault

Site Feedback

This is where you post if you don't like something. is it that difficult to understand? Christ.

On breaking a guideline

If you believe that someone has broken a rule, please do one, or both of the following:

1) Quote the relevant rule to them. Don't be sarcastic or rude, don't flame, and don't dwell on it. Tell them, and move on.

2) Press the  p_report.gif button directly above the post, and explain briefly what the problem is. This fires off an e-mail to all of the moderators, and someone will take a look at it.

Finally: Please accept the spirit of these, and don't try to circumvent them.

Guest FrigidSoul

I liked when Josh was going about weeding out people who did nothing but start shit. However a Current Event cool kid had her period everywhere, ran out screaming and Josh was stopped.

I liked the weekly baseball threads until Choken One showed up in them saying stupid shit and this week starting a 2 page fight. I filed a complaint about him previously but it appears that forums not named Site Feedback or Current Events don't matter.

The only thing I can give actual props to as of late are the new WWE Forum rules. Still, I'm only giving them minor props because they could be there for just show. I'm surprised the report function doesn't link you to somewhere that says "Grow thicker skin" since that's the answer to everything when somebody actually finds fault with something here.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I like pie....... does that count for anything?

Guest FrigidSoul
*presses the button Alf left and gets directed to a machine that tells him to "Grow tougher skin"*

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Site Feedback

On breaking a guideline

If you believe that someone has broken a rule, please do one, or both of the following:

1) Quote the relevant rule to them. Don't be sarcastic or rude, don't flame, and don't dwell on it. Tell them, and move on.

2) Press the  p_report.gif button directly above the post, and explain briefly what the problem is. This fires off an e-mail to all of the moderators, and someone will take a look at it.

That's for while your posting in that forum, so you don't take topics off course with other non-wrestling discussion. This folder is for offering feedback. It's not difficult to understand. Every other person on the board manages to grasp it. Let's try to explain it to you:

If there's something you don't like at TSM you come to this folder and say so. Just because you dislike something doesn't mean you are whining. It can just mean that you're tired of wading through pages and pages of posts that you consider to be crap that's posted not because someone is discussing a point but because someone is trying to force their viewpoint on another person.

Guest Coffey
I'm surprised the report function doesn't link you to somewhere that says "Grow thicker skin" since that's the answer to everything when somebody actually finds fault with something here.

Or told that you have "sand in your vagina."

...quoted for truth.

Guest Ray

I think the biggest problem with the WWE folder is that most positions seem to be based on generic low-end SKeith-esque bitchy smark logic.

"They didn't work da body part!!" or "The armwork didn't go anywhere!!" and so forth.

Think outside the box, people...

Guest Anglesault

Site Feedback

On breaking a guideline

That's for while your posting in that forum, so you don't take topics off course with other non-wrestling discussion. This folder is for offering feedback. It's not difficult to understand. Every other person on the board manages to grasp it. Let's try to explain it to you:

Hey, I'm just following the lead that two moderators set on the first page of this thread, where they both told caboose the proper way to handle the situation was to report it to a mod or quote a rule.

That seemed to suggest that they'd prefer it for us to do it that way instead of complaining about it in site feedback.