TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Choken One..........banned?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It's true. I was talking to Sass when it happened.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
If it's not a fuck up and he is banned, I hope it's not because of the stupid ass mob rules shit that was going on.

As Nik said in the other thread it was for "Massive prolonged stupidity"

He's always been awful. Remember how bad he was on the exboard? and that was over two years ago.

From the person who banned him (who will remain nameless unless he wants the credit that he deserves):

CRIME: Massive prolonged stupidity

Thank fuck he's gone. We always try to remain impartial, but Jesus Christ was he intolerable.

From what others have said, Choken One was a "notorious thread ruiner".

Guest FrigidSoul

Purpose of a messageboard is to discuss things. Choken Troll didn't discuss things but rather hammered his point onto people and if they tried to disagree he would reply with "Fuck you" or "You're an imbecile".

He started shit numerous times in the WWE Forum, TV and Movies, Sports, and other forums.

He would also try to hijack threads by completely changing the topic inside of them so the discussion would revolve around something he wanted it to.

Its more than just prolonged stupidity and I thank the mod staff for doing this. I feel that my main home(the sports forum) will be alot better off without him. This along with the other previous bannings will also get myself and hopefully a few others back into the WWE forum as conversations will be much better.

Purpose of a messageboard is to discuss things. Choken Troll didn't discuss things but rather hammered his point onto people and if they tried to disagree he would reply with "Fuck you" or "You're an imbecile".

He started shit numerous times in the WWE Forum, TV and Movies, Sports, and other forums.

He would also try to hijack threads by completely changing the topic inside of them so the discussion would revolve around something he wanted it to.

Numerous people would do that though, and will continue to do so. I'll give him this, some of his WWE booking ideas were a good read.

Guest Dazed
I'm actually pleasently surprised and kudos to the mod who pulled the plug. Hopefully this "banning due to massive stupidity" is a new trend.

Since the cat's out of the bag somewhat, yes, it was Sass that finally pulled the plug, after months of lobbying from the rest of us.

Guest FrigidSoul
Now he'll have more time to devote to his beautiful wife and mansion and whatnot.

I suspect he'll be on suicide watch within 12hrs.

Guest TheJewof2001

So he was banned for being stupid?

Mr. Zsasz should be next then.

Yes, Choken did troll in the baseball threads recently (and repeatedly over the season). But how can you possibly not ban Anglesault then for doing the same thing. I posted something about the Mets this week about how they were playing and he instantly shot back with wise ass remark that served no purpose whatsoever other than to flame. If anyone posts in the TWIB threads with anything remotely postive about the Red Sox, Mets or any team not named the Yankees, he flames them. Now I'm new around here so maybe I should keep quiet but Anglesault ruins the TWIB threads every single week. Ask Alkeiper, who went off on him this week. I hope someone could seriously look into this, because he ruins good baseball discussion each and every week.

Guest FrigidSoul

strummer, first let me say that its refreshing to see a new person who adds quite a bit to discussion. I've praised you to a few people thus far and I enjoy having you in the baseball thread.

I think they've been a tad leniant to AngleSault because he's made an attempt at getting better. Trust me, he was much worse before you joined. If the Yankees did even one thing wrong he would fill a post with absolute idiocy left and right until it took everybody telling him to shut up.

He still loses it from time to time but now he's actually contributing things at times which make for good discussion where-as before he was just constantly pissing everybody off and ignoring the fact people were just trying to discuss baseball.

This banning sets a dangerous precedent, though. I myself didn't care for CO and thought him to be a fuckass most of the time, but was he ever properly warned that his behaviour would lead to a banning? If not then the mod's need to seriously rethink their policy of "This person didn't contribute so he's banned". It basically comes down to the mods banning whomever they like because of something they said.

The fact that Coffey can hate people on an internet message board makes me laugh.

Guest Fook
This banning sets a dangerous precedent, though. I myself didn't care for CO and thought him to be a fuckass most of the time, but was he ever properly warned that his behaviour would lead to a banning? If not then the mod's need to seriously rethink their policy of "This person didn't contribute so he's banned". It basically comes down to the mods banning whomever they like because of something they said.

The fact that Coffey can hate people on an internet message board makes me laugh.

Good point.

I for one don't want to wake up one morning to find I'm banned from here for something I had no idea was pissing people off.

Guest FrigidSoul

I know Choken was warned at least once by nik and I agreed with it. You know me and nik haven't often seen eye-to-eye so that should say something. I also know he was suppose to be warned awhile back for stirring up shit in a previous baseball thread. So that's 2 that I know of.

That should show that there are warnings before the ax comes down.

Guest Anglesault
If anyone posts in the TWIB threads with anything remotely postive about the Red Sox, Mets or any team not named the Yankees, he flames them.

Not like I went on a page long defense of David Ortiz or anything.

posted something about the Mets this week about how they were playing and he instantly shot back with wise ass remark that served no purpose whatsoever other than to flame

And what was that?

"And what was that?"

QUOTE (strummer @ Jul 17 2004, 04:59 PM)

The Mets need to make a move or they won't be playing "meaningful games" in September.

(Anglesault)

I was going to say something here, but I decided against it. I'm sure most of you can figure out what I wanted to say.