james robinson

travis charet

ian churchill

i just got back into comics after a few years

these people were some of my favs

i'm just wondering if any of them are still doing comics

and, if so, what books??

Guest areacode212

James Robinson is writing the new Hawkman series with Geoff Johns. Not sure what his other projects are, but I'd love to see a sequel to The Golden Age.

Say, wasn't he supposed to be working on some kind of Freddy vs. Jason screenplay? Whatever happened with that?

Guest Judas14
james robinson

travis charet

ian churchill

i just got back into comics after a few years

these people were some of my favs

i'm just wondering if any of them are still doing comics

and, if so, what books??

james robinson- Finished Starman and after writing the first couple of JSA issues has gone Hollywood and pitching scripts for various studios.

travis charet- blackballed from Marvel/DC/Image after a disasterous run on Wildcats that was EXTREMELY late (even after the book was placed on a bimonthly schedule in order to accommedate his slowness) and cultivated in him trashing a script by Scott Lodbell and instead drawing an entire issue involving the Wildcats team versus a group of tanks because he had just got done watching Saving Private Ryan and wanted to draw a comic battle featuring tanks

ian churchill- After about 5 years stuck as Rob Liefeld's indentured servant/artist got free and did the first 3 issues of Joe Casey's UXM run but left do to problems he had working with Casey....

Guest The Shockmaster!

Travis Charest is working on a book called Dreamshifters for an indie publisher.

In addition to the new Hawkman series, James Robinson is also reviving Leave it to Chance with Paul Smith for Image Comics.

Guest Annoyed Grunt
travis charet- blackballed from Marvel/DC/Image after a disasterous run on Wildcats that was EXTREMELY late (even after the book was placed on a bimonthly schedule in order to accommedate his slowness) and cultivated in him trashing a script by Scott Lodbell and instead drawing an entire issue involving the Wildcats team versus a group of tanks because he had just got done watching Saving Private Ryan and wanted to draw a comic battle featuring tanks

Maybe he saw that episode of The Simpsons with the Mortal Kombat parody featuring Lu Kang vs a tank?  Or maybe not.

And it's nice to see the Earth I and Earth II Shockmaster posing in the same thread.