TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

"Dames Goes To Driving School"

Hell no, when I saw that Mexican guy rushing up to my car I thought for sure I was going to get robbed.

I'd rather pump my own gas. That way, if I'm on a long trip, this gives me the opportunity to stretch and walk around...

I'd love to know if there was any conversation here.

Maybe something like this:

Dames - 'Hello Vince'

Vince - 'That's Mr McMahon'

D - 'Sorry, Mr McMahon. I was hoping i could speak to about possible employment with your company. I'm a talented writer, am rather knowledgable about wrestling, and even own my own websit called TSM. What do you think?'

V - 'Look kid, you seem nice, but let me break it down for you. A) You own an internet site. I hate the internet. All the little bastards who go on the internet are just jealous of me and my company, and cant see we are great and that nothing is wrong with the product. Furthermore, they are also jealous of the fact i'm a genetic jackhammer, while the most action they get is popping their 101 zits. B) Your a talented writer, i dont hire talented writers. C) You are knowledgable about wrestling. I only hire people who know nothing about wrestling, and keep my staff restricted to 'yes men' who kiss my ass every chance they get. I dont like people to have the ability to think, because they might come up with ideas that overshadow my own. D) You are shorter than me. With the exception of Tazz, i dont hire people shorter than me. Even the behind the scenes staff must be big to satisfy my big-fetish. Just look at my daughter - i didnt think she was looking big so i laid her down and personally put silicone implants into her chest. I can do this because i am Vince McMahon. Now run along.

D - 'Okay, thanks for your time'

Man, I've wanted to learn stick for months. The other day, I tried driving my buddy's old '84 F-150. I was doing OK, but for some reason, I always let go of the clutch too fast and don't give it enough gas. But the strange thing is, when I'm in reverse, I do it perfectly and never stall. ARRGGH.

I believe, and I say this with the utmost seriousness, that I hold the record around here for killed threads. That is, threads where my replies never yield any more discussion. This is not a bad thing, mind you, merely an observation.

Don't worry...that used to happen to me all the time.

You want to know how I stopped that?

I took over this message board... Funny how things work out.

Dames

Ah, yes. Driving with the stick. Just got my car few days ago...thing is, I pass my driving test in March '03...I hardly ever drive since then. Out of necessity (no public transportation to where I work) I got myself a new car (my country's own Proton). I managed to stall my car twice: after filling the petrol and after paying the toll.

And this morning, I break the record for most frequent car stalling...it was a slow-moving traffic, so there. I sweated profusely whenever I reached my destination. And the air-cond was on. Every day's a Carmageddon day.

Frequently practising to drive, and a will of steel, would drive away the nerves. I hope. Best of luck with your driving lessons, Sir Dames.

Ah, yes. Driving with the stick. Just got my car few days ago...thing is, I pass my driving test in March '03...I hardly ever drive since then. Out of necessity (no public transportation to where I work) I got myself a new car (my country's own Proton). I managed to stall my car twice: after filling the petrol and after paying the toll.

And this morning, I break the record for most frequent car stalling...it was a slow-moving traffic, so there. I sweated profusely whenever I reached my destination. And the air-cond was on. Every day's a Carmageddon day.

Frequently practising to drive, and a will of steel, would drive away the nerves. I hope. Best of luck with your driving lessons, Sir Dames.

Petrol! :lol: