TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Jeff hardy

Guest razazteca

Why must Jeff continue to glow in the dark and spray green mist before the match????  Apperantly Jeff does not know the rules of the Green Mist:

#1 only japanese wrestlers can use it as a weapon

#2 Grangel's grape juice was more effective, since it fit his character of the vampire.  The Green spit does nothing for Jeff's character advancement, unless he wants to be white trash backyard rastler

Jeff Hardy is ghey or just really fucking weird.

I would say he is probably weirder than me.

Guest converge241

He is weird. At first when he did it i thought it was a real tatoo..and thought yeah thats pretty cool, but then I saw it run and i was like "what the hell is that?".. why go through all that trouble for something that looks weird and runs all over the place? unless you are like Sting or Warrior or Muta?

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Jeff Hardy is ghey or just really fucking weird.

I would say he is probably weirder than me.

ah don't worry Mario your MUCH weirder than Jeff Hardy! :)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

shit Now Mario's going to send THE FECES OF FEAR after us SG!! :)

Guest dreamer420

He looks like he is using Kool-Aid to dye his hair right before matches but then it is running into his shirt.  The kool-aid dye works but it is a good idea to keep it from clothes.

Guest Shaved Bear

the green is like one of those thermo-detectors, the green shows abscense of heat, scientificaly, this is the only possible reason

Guest Spaceman Spiff
At least Jeff will be cripple by 2004.

Hey, good job there, rejoicing in Jeff Hardy being crippled.

I don't particularly like Jeff Hardy as a wrestler, but I sure as hell don't want him to be crippled.

Idiot.

Guest One Bad Apple
At least Jeff will be cripple by 2004.

Hey, good job there, rejoicing in Jeff Hardy being crippled.

I don't particularly like Jeff Hardy as a wrestler, but I sure as hell don't want him to be crippled.

Idiot.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Guest Anglesault

I don't want him to be wrestling but I sure as hell don't want him to be crippled. Now Ghast, on the other hand seems to get off on wishing death and injury on people

Guest Ravenbomb

Ok, so the Adam Bomb leftovers don't work for Jeff Hardy, but here's something worse than that...giving him the Naked Mideon gimmick (only, you know, not Mideon)

Guest razazteca

I just realized what that crap on Jeff Hardys shoulder is!!!!!

Its a fake tatoo, apperently Jeff borrowed some of Golddust paint, and made a fake Goldberg like design on his shoulder.

maybe its part of his de push cuz he's on one for sure i don't know what it is its weird and i really don't care and to think some people once thought of him as the next Shawn Michaels

Didn't we just see him teaming with RVD against Booker T and Eddie Guerrero? That's pretty good company...

I actually like Hardy's weirdness. It sure beats having another biker/toughguy/dancin' fool/martial artist/whatever oother tired gimmick around...

Guest Special K

Jeff Hardy may suck now, but it's a lot different than most people who suck. He sucks because he busted his ass and is a small guy. He seems pretty crippled as it is.

And to everyone who goes on and on about Jeff being homosexual, I don't care either way, but the way he dresses is just stupid club kid shit. I may think it looks weird, but there are plenty of rave kids out there that dress all weird and are perfectly straight.

Wow, that was a pretty awesome opening to SD!.

Guest RetroRob215
And to everyone who goes on and on about Jeff being homosexual, I don't care either way...

Why did you have to bring that up...again?

I don't want him to be wrestling but I sure as hell don't want him to be crippled. Now Ghast, on the other hand seems to get off on wishing death and injury on people

Anglesault it seems you can only resort to cheap shotting people since you cant outargue them.

I think this Jeff Hardy body paint started kind of strange. When he had it on at Wrestlemania it just looked like spilt hair dye. He seemed shocked it ran on his body by the way he looked at it with a what-the-fuck expression on his face. I guess he decided its different so hes keeping it...the weirdo.

It's body-paint, but he needs to stop wearing it with white shirts... Especially of the "wifebeater" tanktop variety, it just looks like some sort of mustard or relish stain. Maybe they're grooming him to be the next TL Hopper? ;p

The blacklights: Fine.

The body paint: Fine.

The giant glowing jackets: Got to go!

It looks to me like he's either:

a) He's vomited all over the place green crap and the decided to smear it all over himself.

b) He's really an alien and his natural skin colour is returning.

Guest Anglesault

Anglesault it seems you can only resort to cheap shotting people since you cant outargue them.

Did you, or did you not tell the Mighty Damamaru that you wanted him to die.